main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO August...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I am up for going, but the Nascar speed park is probably more expensive than the others, but cars are probably better/faster than the others. Just have to see which you prefer, cheaper price or better cars.

If Scott can't make it, maybe we can get together at another date and do something else, on top of our regular meeting. I always love a chance to get out with you all! :D

2. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey, who you calling the peanut gallery?

3. shcook1138

shcook1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2003
    Nobody in particular.... :p

4. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I agree with Leash. Lets do the go carts on the 5th and meet again a little later so Scott and Susan can join us. I will check out the various places tomorrow and find out pricing and we can go from there...

Happy upcoming birthday Jake! My husband is going to be 39 on the 2nd...hehe, just one step closer to old age. LOL :D

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I have to work on Saturday again, but I'll be downtown from 5-8 on the Levee. If you guys want to stop by I might be albe to help you out with Segway rides. Otherwise, I can meet afterward somewhere.

6. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I called around, and the cheapest place was Tee Time, but the rides last only 5 minutes and cost $5.!! That seems a lot to me... do we want to do this, or meet somewhere inside and watch movies? hehe, It is just so darn hot to be outside and I am a wimp. :D

7. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I say we do something inside. It is too darned hot.

8. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Most definately inside[face_praying]

9. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Inside is good! I will offer up my place since I am all alone this weekend, but if someone else would like to offer...

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    As long as you're still going strong about 8:45-9 and don't mind a stinky me, I'll be where ever :D

11. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    We could go play pool again at that Pink place. It wasn't very crowded. Do you have to be 21 to get in though?

12. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    The Pink Galleon. I am not sure. I don't think so if it is before a certain time. I can call and check. That would be fun! Nice idea Amy!

13. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    We could just meet at your house. If everyone who shows up is 21 then we're good to go. If not, we could just eat and do something else.

14. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Sounds great to me! What time is good for everyone? And is anyone coming? LOL I am free all day/night. :D [face_dancing]

15. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I'll be there sooner or later. Need to find out what my families plans are for saturday so I know what time I can get a car.

16. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I will be there! Hey, if there are only a few of us, maybe we could work on costume stuff. I would be more than happy to help you finish the headpiece. And I have ideas for my Zabrak that I would love to bounce off everyone. And John I could help you with your shrine if you want. Then we could still hang out, gab and maybe order pizza or go out for dinner. Just an idea.

17. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    We can meet here and decide what to do when we see who shows up. If everyone is of age we can go play pool or if not, then we can stay and play games! Say around 4? We can decide what to do for dinner once everyone gets here...if anyone needs directions PM me.

18. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    I had a good time at the meeting at christina's. thanks again for hosting christina. hope everyone enjoyed the salsa and chips I brought. and thanks for wishin me a happy b-day guys, it was a fun one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.