main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Aunt Beru's Advice Abode: The doctor is in!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Naboo Queen, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANT_BERU

ANT_BERU Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Horrors! It is Aunt Beru's evil twin, ANT Beru! I'll never cheat on my Beru with you!

That's not what you said last night Jorg. [face_mischief]

Come on TIE let's leave the boy with his lame tatooine maiden...bah

2. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2003
    I landed my fighter over there. As soon as I can find a really tall ladder, we can fly outta here! (stupid gantry launched design!)

3. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Lies! All lies! There is only ONE true Beru for me!!

4. Tatty-from-the-Block

Tatty-from-the-Block Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2003
    Tatty marvels at the faithfulness of Aunt Beru's true love, Jorg Sacul. However, she will not allow Beru to get whisked away anywhere until the Gepper's query is answered. Tatty's patience wears thin again.

Why, by the way, is Tatty speaking in the third person? Only Tatty knows.

Tatty

5. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Behave yourself, Tatty. This is why I have such a problem with you. Beru will get to answering my question in due time. I don't require your help or threats. Rest assured, everything is under control...situation normal...relatively, anyway.

6. Tatty-from-the-Block

May 9, 2003
    Geez, you talk alot. Let me handle the interpersonal communication, okay? You ramble more than a stormtrooper recounting his last kill.

7. TK-1164

TK-1164 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    Anybody have a straight jacket lying around to use on these two???

8. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    TK-1164 I speak from experience...there's no hope just let the crazy person be. ;)

I mean somebody who insists on having rambling conversations w/ their own sock for no apparent reason other than their own amusement, that's going just a TAD overboard methinks.

9. TK-1164

Oct 16, 2002
    I see your point Noval. You are wise beyond your years.

Ok nothing to see here people...

Move along, move along...

10. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    Well thank you TK-1164 that's very kind of you. You are quite the well mannered trooper. Keep up the good work. ;)

11. TK-1164

Oct 16, 2002
    You are quite welcome Noval. Let me go slaughter some rebels and jawas in your illustrious name.

12. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    TK-1164 you give me far more credit than I am deserving of but it is welcomed nonetheless.

Seek out those rebel scum and those filthy jawas and if any moisture farmers get in your way feel free to dispatch them as well.

Carry on.

13. TK-1164

Oct 16, 2002
    The pleasure is all mine Noval.

Hmmm...Lar's moisture farm...I wonder who lives here???

Oh hello Owen and Beru!

*throws thermal detonators all around the farm*

Goodbye Owen and Beru!

14. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    OH NO! MY PRECIOUS BERU!!!!

15. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    And YOU talk about Gepper/Tatty's pointless self ramblings?

Yikes!!

16. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

Mar 25, 2003
    Yo, orange-jammies... I think you mean, "Your Precious Bar-B-Q".

Looks like she and Owen went outside to smoke...

Hahahahahahhahahhahh!!!!!

Hey, Tatty, what's going on? Wanna see my cockpit?

17. Tatty-from-the-Block

May 9, 2003
    See, that TK-1164 guy is doing his own rambling about killing things, just like I said that stormtroopers do.

The Gepper needs a straight jacket? But, she wears a white coat all day anyway. Isn't that sufficient?

Crazy is as crazy does, I guess.

Do I want to see your cockpit, TIE Pilot Jorg Sacul? Well, gosh, that depends. How much room is there? ;)

18. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    Tatty, stop this! You can't go around harassing people, socks or otherwise. Then, you turn around and consort with TIE Pilots? Don't you know they can't be trusted, jumping from one docking bay to another like they do? You'd be more likely to have blaster fire from a stormtrooper actually hit you while you stand stationary, wearing white, on the Death Star than to expect a pilot to be faithful.

Oh, and I am NOT crazy. I'm just very, very eccentric.

19. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

Mar 25, 2003
    Hey, TIE Pilots can be faithful! Why do you think we fly without shields? We know we won't be hit by "friendly fire"... Ok, well, so we don't hit *anything* we shoot at...

Aw, c'mon Tatty, it'll be fun! I'll let you hold my blaster!

20. Tatty-from-the-Block

May 9, 2003
    Whatever, Gepper. I'll consort with whomever I please. Jealous, are we? No pilots coming your way, little dentist girl? Maybe you should put the drill away and concentrate on the oral sedation like I do. That always brings in the gentlemen.

Oh, and you are crazy: utterly, certifiably insane. That Noval guy, whoever he is, wasn't off the mark on that one...not the way TK-1164 is when trying to hit anything with his blaster. I'm curious, though, how he even knows you're crazy. What, are you that obvious? I'm your alter ego/arch nemesis: I know all. What's his excuse?

21. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    It takes crazy to know crazy, I guess. I don't think I'm that obvious. Anyway, that TIE Pilot is calling you again. Here's your chance! Maybe he's perfect for you. You seem to have no problem taking pleasure wherever you can get it.

Where are you, Aunt Beru! I think this is getting weird!

22. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

Mar 25, 2003
    Oral Sedation... That's outlander talk for lips that could knock the black offa Vader!

Poor Gepper! She doesn't dare dream of such power!

Oh, I'd make room for you in my cockpit. The seat reclines, you know. ;)

23. Tatty-from-the-Block

May 9, 2003
    TIE Pilot Jorg Sacul: Oh, I'm not in the least afraid of you. I'm ready and willing to take a ride with you. As for holding the blaster, well...that'll have to wait for later in the evening. I don't even know quite how you fly yet.

Gepper: You are one sorry, prudish little thing. I shall insult and rant about whomever I wish, and I shall take pleasure in whomever, or whatever, I desire. Loosen up, dental chickie. Open that top button on the white coat and get wild! Speaking of which, do you ever work? Do they pay you for all this posting?

Beru: I'm still waiting. Do I need to send my new Pilot friend after you? How many times over do you need to get charred alive to answer the Gepper's question?

24. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    I do work. I just happen to be done now. I'm done several hours a day, or so it seems sometimes. So there!

I apologize, Beru, for Tatty's latest rampage. She can be a bit out of control. That's why I so desperately need your help! Thanks in advance!

Oh, and Tatty, I am NOT jealous. Give me a little credit for having standards, unlike yourself.

25. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Beru,

Is it possible that some posters here in this thread need to see Dr. Alex for some "medication"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.