main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Aunt Beru's Lodge

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Naboo Queen, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    This is a place (thread) where everyone who enters has to be nice, and say only nice things about people, including Anakin and Padme.

2. NOT_JediJeff

NOT_JediJeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2000
    I'm outta here.

3. Bubba-Fatt

Bubba-Fatt Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    So this would be the place to post about Anakin and Padme frolicking in the field and playing kissy face?

4. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    In the 'spirit' of that, but rated G, friends and neighbors.

My nice for today includes that I finally got my die-cast, Star Wars Nascars yesterday.

5. Spencerian

Spencerian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    "Anakin and Padme sitting by the sea...
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

6. EddieHaskel

EddieHaskel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2002
    Why Mrs. Lars, you're looking esepcially lovely on this fine day.

7. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Speaking of kissy face, am I the only one that thinks the Zam Wessel promo shot of her making that pouty kissy face is really sexy?

I need to get out more, I think.

8. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    "First comes love, then comes twin babies,
    Then dad becomes a SITH with rabies!!"

9. sidra

sidra Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm O.K. Your O.K :)

10. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Happy thoughts! I am leaving for vacation Saturday! yipee!

11. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I LOVE PADME!!! [face_blush] [face_love]

12. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    I'll be sure to pass on the complements, Eddie, to the great Beru.

Have fun on vacation Karen.

13. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I'm sitting here watching "Smackdown!" which Jade's Hand and I attended the other night. I would just like to say, in the vein of positive thoughts, that I adore the Rock very, very, very much. However, since this thread is rated G, that is as far as I will go with it for now.
    On another note, when did Aunt Beru get a lodge? I hope she and Owen didn't have any problems! It's probably just a vacation spot, right?

14. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Happy and rated G.... Well, I have to go then. These past two days has been a living %*##%)#@%( nightmare for me. Things have not been going well for the Binks.

Yes, I am venting.....

15. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    This is the happy thread, though! Now I'm watching the steel cage match from the other night. Now, that's good watchin', as Homer Simpson would say.
    Binksy, dude, something good must have happened recently. I'm sure you can come up with something. Yes, that's a challenge.

16. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm glad to see another wrestling fan in the midst. :)

Hey, did you catch the "Forever Live Hulkamania Will" sign with Yoda on it. I thought that was cool.

17. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Some times you have to deal with bad things or you wouldn't recognize the good when it arrives. :)

18. TheVoiceOfReason

TheVoiceOfReason Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2002
    For every cloud a silver lining there is.

19. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    For what happend, bad it is, very bad for me.

20. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    You know, I didn't see the sign at the event itself, but I did see it on the TV tonight. I caught the word-ordering and methought of Yoda, of course. Way to go on making it on the TV! Did you notice how some of the recorded backstage drama was changed and added to from what we saw in person? That was interesting.
    I've never been a big Hulk Hogan fan. He's just too cheesy for me. That, and he now looks as if he's made of leather and moves in slow motion. He's no Rock. Still, the other night I couldn't help but smile at how popular he is. Even the little kids who weren't even born when I last loved the WWF/E were chanting for him. That was bizarre for me, but cute.
    However, you're the guy who got his sign on TV, so Hogan (with Yoda indirectly) works for you. I can see his charm, even if it doesn't appeal to me. Anyway, kudos!

I'm sure Beru is now wondering why she opened this lodge in the first place. ;)

21. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Ahhhhh, I long for the good ole days of Hogan and SuperFly Jimmy Snukka and Ricky Steamboat. More subtance less Cheesebuger with you meal.

And speaking of lod school wrasslin' any of you remember wrestling on channel 6 noon on sat morn with Dick the Bruiser, Kamalla, and the moon dogs?

Or am I now officially really old?

22. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    Another happy thought: Gollum and Precious had more gerbils today. They are now the proud parents of 12! However, I have put a stop to this, Gollum is now residing in a cage alone with his son, Boba. His Precious is far far away!

23. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Do you know what I hate...

I hate old people.
    I hate the way they look and act. i hate the way they yell at me when driving their 1945 caddy around at 35mph. i hate the way they raise their 100 year old arms and shake their wrinkly old fists at me. I would like to go Clockwork Orange on them.

I hate blind people.
    I hate the way the bitch and complain about not being able to see. I hate the way they bump into me while walking down the street with their "Seeing stick". I hate the way their black sunglasses don't work as actual sunglasses. I hate their lazy, crazy, blank stares.
    I say we put them all on an island with saltwater crocodiles and tar pits.

I hate the Dutch.
    I hate their pointy wooden shoes, their lost mine, and colorful tulips. I hate their fancy windmills and primpy gardens. I hate the way the talk, "Allo, you likea thi shoes o wood ent me gerten windt mill?". No I don?t. I hate their word for Dam and I hate their crackers.
    What's the GNP of the Dutch Mother Land? That's right, you don't know or care, neither do I. Nuke them.

I really really HATE, Old-Blind Dutch people.
    Even the Thought makes me want to climb a bell tower or shout profane remarks at the sun. I think that I would rather play hopscotch with the Golden Girls during a hailstorm while wearing a Kiser helmet and a jock strap.

-Tk

24. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Although the sentiment was negative, I find myself laughing so hard I may wet my flight suit...

Dennis Leary on crack gots NOTHIN' on our own Tk-616!! WOO! You go, brother! Let it out!

25. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    OH MY GOD! TK, I think I wet meself.
    You are so.... oh man, you are the best.
    See you Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.