main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aurra Sing Costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by ondiv, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Hi All!

I'm planning on making an Aurra Sing costume and was wondering if anyone has tried this before, and if you have any suggestions. I've tried searching for fan costumes pictures and instructions on the internet (to get an idea where to start) but didn't find any. So, I'm coming to the place that I should have come first...
    If anyone can help, I'd love you forever!
    Thanks for all your help!

2. SithKittie

SithKittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2003
    hehe. fun costume.

actually it is, it's just a pain in the butt and gets really expensive really fast. I've posted most of the info I have so far at http://www.geocities.com/aurrasing118/. I haven't been able to find much on it. Honestly, teh comic books are where i found the best reference images cause there aren't many out there on the rest of the costume. Hope that helps some. There should be a link or two on my site for some extra info. let me know how your costume goes. but don't be fooled by it's simplicity. the costumes' a pain in the butt :p

*edit*
    this site has some information, especially on the boots. the info on the hair piece i got is also posted there, as well as a few fan costumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.