main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aurra Sing in Episode 2?

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Commander_Clone, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Didn't lucas Promise to show more of Aurra Sing in Episode 2? I can't remember seeing her at all in the movie. She is such a cool character, and it seems Lucasfilm just dropped her off a cliff. Anyone know what happened or where she is?

2. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi commander_clone i think she may have a big part in 3. Forja-bingbey told me about it cuz they have showed her all over the place and she just had a little role in TPM when the pod racers go by you can see her looking down on them. I hope she play's a bigger part in this movie she looks really cool !!!!!!! :)

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I do remember hearing that she was going to have a bigger part in Episode II. That's why they threw her in TPM at the last minute and then totally hyped her. I heard rumors that they did give her a part in Episode II but her scenes got cut. I'm not sure about that, though.

4. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    The scenes that were omitted from the movie are listed on the force.net. (here, duh) None of them seemed to concern her. I wonder if Zam took her job hunting down Padme Amidala on the streets of Courescant. Lucas didn't want Aurra to die, and so he swapped her with Zam. Just a hunch.

5. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I'm guessing that maybe Aurra was supposed to have Zam's role, too. I hope she's in 3, though.

6. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    It is a shame. She can collect a bounty on me any day. Forget Jedi, bounty hunters are where its at.

7. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Forget Jedi? Them's fightin' words, buster!

8. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Episode III, she will be in.

9. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    Real villians don't need lightsabers, or force blasts...just cool weapons, and even better looking starships. Jedi are so predictable. And they don't have to worry about that whole anger, fear aggresion thing. Or that a jedi knows not love, nor fear or whatever. BOUNTY HUNTERS FOREVER!
    (and clonetroopers too.)

10. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Sorry, but bounty hunters and troopers don't stand a chance against a Jedi knight. Need I remind you of how long the battle between Mace Windu and the mighty Jango Fett lasted? Yeah that's what I thought.

Predictable? Maybe. Lethal? Most definitely.

11. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    Jedi are boring. Without their precious force, they are nothing. Think of all their weaknesses they have when some random creature (yasmari or something) turns them off to the force. I don't think I need to mention what happens when the Vong come into play. Jedi go squish. That's what happens. A Vong would have a much tougher time with Bossk or somebody equally cool than some wimpy jedi.

12. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    I Think the jedi Can kick som A** with there light saber !!!

13. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    150 posts! Hooray for me!

I put this here because I don't like my forums being thrown into oblivion.

And Lianamara owes me part 4 of her fanfic! You were doing so well! Keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.