Clone Wars Aurra Sing in TCW

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by agentkrycek, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentkrycek Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Am I the only one who wants her to return already? We haven't seen her since early season 3, plus with Ventress now becoming an anti-hero and Mother Talzin only showing up occassionally to cast a spell, the show could use a bad girl right about now.

[IMG]

At least the official SW website hasn't forgotten her. Got to admit a team up with Cad Bane and Ventress would be pretty awesome. :cool:

[IMG]
  2. Spazmatron Jedi Master

star 3
  3. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I'd like to see her hunt and kill Jedi, since that is her specialty.
    TreborSabreon likes this.
  4. StarWarsFan91 Force Ghost

star 4
    I want her to freaking use a lightsaber. And im sure kids are smart enough to tell the difference between her and Ventress (Aurra can use blue/green lightsaber, while Ventress sticks with red) In C-canon she was basically portrayed as a ex-jedi (never got past being a padawan though) bounty hunter.
    Last edited by StarWarsFan91, Nov 14, 2012
    agentkrycek and rumsmuggler like this.
  5. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    That would be awesome.
  6. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Why does she have an Antenna on her head?
  7. Dark-Fox Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I think she adds sexy to TCW. Hell yeah i want to see her again!
    Last edited by Dark-Fox, Nov 14, 2012
  8. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    Some sort of cybernetic implant iirc.
  9. agentkrycek Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Nice idea about her using a blue or green one. I'd love to see her use a lightsaber too, even better if its against Ventress. I can understand why kids might confuse the two characters early on in the series, but I think at this point in the show both their personalities and appearance are distinct enough to tell who is who. An episode with the two competing for the same bounty would be pretty sweet.
  10. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm all for some Aurra action. Gimme more of that sexy she-devil!

Really, I think she's been handled pretty well in the show and krycek is right, it has been awhile since we've seen her. I'd be down with a prequel episode showing us her excape from custody we never got to see, but the smuggler is right - watching Aurra track down and assassinate a Jedi or three would be great (pass the rum).

That said, while I could buy a woman boasting the skills we've seen her employ being competent with a lightsaber (so I wouldn't mind seeing her use the weapon), I think I actually prefer her as non-Force sensitive and still having the ability to take down any target Jedi.

I certainly don't buy that the show's audience (which includes a lot more than just children, by the way, LucasFilm) is too dim to distinguish between Sing and Ventress. Maybe (maybe) there was a time this may have been an issue, but I think Asajj has been too well devloped at this point for anybody to be confused.
    Seerow likes this.
  11. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    She is a former padawan so she can use the force if she chooses to( or whenever the director realizes that fact)
  12. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    I really don't buy that kids can't disinguish Sing from Ventress. My almost 4 year old niece can tell the clones apart.
    Last edited by Seerow, Nov 23, 2012
  13. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, I know that, smuggler, I just like the way she's been portrayed in TCW so far, which, as you point out, does suggest non-Force sensitivity.
  14. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    I was wondering the same thing, I thought we'd see her back trying to hunt down the Jedi for making her crash in the ship, but maybe she's been planning something? I'd like to see her back working with Cad Bane.
  15. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't have anything against the character, but I also don't have any particular reason to be anxious to see her again. I think it may happen next time Boba Fett and/or Cad Bane make appearances, though.
  16. General Immodet Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I have been an Aurra Sing fan ever since I saw Episode 1 and read the comic series Republic.
    Personnaly, I think Jedi: Aayla Secura is one of the best SW comics ever published. I really loved the duel between Sing and Aayla!

I loved the final episodes of the second season of the TCW too, although I can't say I love TCW in general.

If Sing doesn't make another appearance, the show is beyond redemption.
  17. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    With all do respect, I find it kinda sad when someone enjoys a show for the appearance of just one character.
    Last edited by Seerow, Dec 6, 2012
  18. General Immodet Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I really didn't mean any harm by it. Perhaps I was a bit rude. I just want to see Sing back, that's all.

TCW is a wonderful show, but I can't say I have enjoyed all episodes. Episodes such as Lethal Trackdown and Liar of Grievous were great, but I didn't like episodes such as Evil Plans. I guess I am just too big a fan of the old Republic comic book series...
  19. Now_Serving_No1138 Jedi Knight

I would love to see her back in the show. Most of all though I want to see how she escaped from custody in between Assassin and Hostage Crisis...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.