main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Aurra's Fist/ a standalone short story/ 17 BBY

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Zorkel567, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    Title: Aurra's Fist
    Author: Zorkel567
    Year: 17 BBY
    Genre: Action
    Characters: Aurra Sing

17 BBY

Aurra Sing stood in the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Ten stormtroopers stood around her. An eleventh ran in.

"Report," she growled.

He said,"We're to land in the capital, Zor, and storm the palace in which the Jedi are being sheltered. You are to break away and hunt them down while we hold off their troops."

"Fortifications?!"

"They have a large navy and many troops stationed in Zor. This planet, Zork, has a lot of mountains and forests. It's the largest system in the Zorkel system," Commander Jati said.

"Very good. Now let's go."

The Imperial Shuttle hung suspended in the air above Zor. The doors opened and Aurra looked down far below.

"Ready?" she asked. They all murmered in agreement. "Follow me." She leapt out of the shuttle and spread out her arms and legs, the troopers doing the same.

After her failure with Jax Pavan, Darth Vader had saved her and had given her a second chance. She had then been sent here to assasinate the Jedi being sheltered here.

Her parachute spread out and she hit the ground softly. The troopers did the same. She charged through the streets, heading towards the palace. An old man stepped in her way and she cut him down with her saber. As they got closer, the troopers started firing at the dwellings, some catching on fire.

Finally, the palace doors swung open and troops started to poor out. She nodded to Commander Jati and ran off. She ran to the back of the palace and entered through a window and killed a chef and a maid to silence them.

Running through the building, she finally found the throne room where a 28 year old man sat, three Jedi Knights protecting him.

"Ahh welcome," the man said, his tone relaxed. "What can I do for you?"

"You're sheltering Jedi, enemies of the Empire."

"Hmmm..., not even an introduction. I'm King Zorkel the 567th in the line. I am sheltering these Jedi because we look up to and respect the Jedi. Our entire planet might be nothing more than decay if it weren't for the Jedi. A few thousand years ago, when King Zorkel the 1st was king, Mandalorians attacked our planet and would have destroyed us had the Jedi, the Revanist not saved us. Ever since that day we have loved the Jedi. So please leave or we may have to kill you."

"Ahh, what a sweet story," Aurra said sarcastically. She leapt at the Jedi named Koswern. He dodged and activated his own, blue lightsaber. The other to, Esaan and Decxas activated theirs too.

Esaan's purple lightsaber sizzled as she clashed with Aurra's blade. Aurra Force- kicked Koswern into the wall and leapt over Esaan and punched Decxas in the face. Esaan charged again, Aurra blocking her lightsaber with one of her own, her other missing Koswern by inches. Koswern slammed into the wall above the throne, Aurra's blade slicing him horizontally as he fell. Decxas cried out and Esaan gasped. Even the king showed emoton. Esaan, angry raised her hand and sent Aurra flying through the doorway. All three turned and ran.

Aurra had returned but had been unable to locate the Jedi. One dead, that was good. She found the only trooper still alive: Commander Fali and the two left to go report the day's work...

FIN

I do plan to write up an Author's notes page soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.