main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Austin Fan Force Meeting, March 1st 1pm

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    We will be having our monthly Fan Force meeting on Saturday March 1st, at 1 pm. As always it will be held at the Dog and Duck Pub on 17th and Guadalupe.

Agenda:
    All-Con is coming up in Dallas the following weekend, March 7,8,9. I'd like to see a few more go, there will be more than Star Wars there, and also some good costuming and armor panels, not to mention a vacuuform workshop. Good times will be had, so please come out! Did I mention our RSA puts on the event?

Dallas Comic Con/SciFi Expo is also coming up on April 5th and 6th. Jeremy Bullock, aka BOBA FETT is being presented with his very own fan-made Mandalorian Armor by our friends at thedentedhelmet.com and rebelscum.com. I may be going up for Saturday only to take pics and maybe video, and as this is the first Sat of April, we may move the April meeting date, so let's discuss!

FANBOYS......what's left to say here that's not beating a dead taun-taun? I can't see this coming out anytime soon, and now there's talk of a boycott due to the most recent edits removing any semblance of the original cancer plot. We'll go over what we know to date.

St Patties day is a Monday! Is Anne coming back to party? I hope so, and would like to see a meet-n-greet for her at Dog and Duck on 3/17 if we can confirm she's coming home! Let's see if we can pry any Imperial Secrets from her...

All this and more, at the next meeting! See you there!

Derek

2. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Do you think we'll mention the parade being held in San Antonio in April, too? I know we just heard about the event, but it sound interesting.

Get in a bit of exercise. :p

3. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    yeah, a supposedly non-event year after the 30th anniversary and this might be one of our busiest years ever. Go figure. :p

4. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    So how am I supposed to test out my new camera if half the people there are hiding like fugitives?! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.