main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Authour Wars: Fanfic Writers enter the SW universe [Please Read]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by thegreatyoda, Sep 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Okay the title says what's going on so let's dive right in. Please note that I will not be writing this on my own. All of the writers who are IN the story have the right to post round robin style whenever they please. For the rest of you just sit back and enjoy.

THIS STORY CONTAINS LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE CONSISTANT OF THAT IN A PG OR LIGHT PG-13 MOVIE. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH MATERIAL FEEL FREE TO TURN AWAY. IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT CONENT I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO DISCUSS MY CHOICES BY PM.

THE CAST

THE GREAT YODA
    Name: Joey
    Alias: TheGreatYoda,"Hey you!", "That Star Wars geek"
    Hair: Red [Natural color]
    Eyes: Blue
    Build: Definately not Fabio but not ugly either. Some people of the opposite sex call him "cute" but he dosen't really belive it.
    Character Traits: TheGreatYoda is considered to be something of a geek. He is shy except when he is around his close group of friends. Yoda is a writer in his spare time. He writes fanfics, plays, movie scripts, and would like to be a film director someday. Yoda is also known for his sarcastic sense of humor and is quick with a quip. Don't be fooled by this though, Yoda is a very caring person who never lets his friends [or anybody in need] down. The only other thing of intrest is that he is deadly afraid of women. This is a major obstacle considering how much he likes them.

ANGELQUEEN
    Name: Kimberly
    Alais: AngelQueen,AQ
    Character Traits [In her own words]:I'm basically what you would call an airhead. I have spagetti for brains, but every once in a while, I will have a flash of intelligence. I think DV is the greatest Sith of all time, while Palpy deserves to die! I have an alter ego named SithQueen, who is bent on turning me to the Dark Side, but it'll never happen. ::AQ rolls her eyes:: She and her apprentice are bent on ruling the galaxy with DV. Quite delusional, I must say

SIRIGALLIA
    Name: Hanaah
    Alias: SiriGallia
    Self Description:I am a tall girl but small in general.

I love to write and play the piano, (an the piano is mostly stuff I like to make up)

As to personality quirks, I tend to have a sharp temper.

I try to include everyone and I am VERY outgoing and talkative. I talk fast a lot of the time and always know EXACTLY what I'm going to say.

I also like to comb my hair, don't ask me why (that's a quirk for you )

JADED SKYWALKER
    Name: Jessie
    Alias: Jaded Skywalker
    Self description:
    Height:5'6
    Weight: 119
    Hair: Auburn
    Eyes: Deep brown, almost black
    Frame: lanky, but obvious athlete
    Personality quirks- 1. emotional, anything can make me cry though I never like to show it. 2. Definantly a dreamer. Kinda a Luke figure... always looking away. 3. Sarcastic when feeling uncomfortable. 4. Never thinks before I say (which gets me into trouble a lot) 5. Takes school seriously. I want to be work with genetics or biology in general. A writer in spare time.
    Favorite things to do- Talk, talk, talk and more talk. But I like writing and reading, and love drama whether theatre or film. Shopping is always fun and I spend way too much.

The cast list continues in a moment.

2. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    And so it begins...

3. thegreatyoda

Jun 10, 2001
    CAST [CONTINUED]

MAYO SOLO
    Name:Mandy
    Alais: Mayo Solo
    Self Discription: I'm a 13 year old girl who lives in Florida. I irish dance(riverdance) paint and I sing.I hope to beccome an actress when I get older. I'm addicted to the NJO. For a second career choose I want to be a professional singer. And my parents would like me to major in genetics. So do I. I like telling jokes and drinking coke.

THE EWAN PIXIE
    Name: Unrevealed
    Alais: The Ewan Pixie
    Self Description: I am a 15 year old female, high-schooler, of average height (5'2") and i weigh 130 pounds. I'm not real skinny, more like big-boned and muscular (Ill try and find a pic). I have chestnut brown hair (THICK! ugh) that comes down to my shoulders. Um, my styles are pretty normal, jeans, baby-t-shirts, sweatshirts, lotsa hemp necklaces etc.

People have said I'm very empathetic, which is sometimes a weakness. But other people have said I'm very stoic. It depends on the situation. I like to listen, and sometimes argue, and I adore music and singing (Although i hate my voice)
    I laugh really easily, at very dumb things, but I take offense at many of the derogative terms used these days. I'm very into rights for disabled (i hate that word) people, special ed, Behavioral issues, disorders, etc.

Pet peeves: Ignorance, blindness, elitism, mean-ness, mean people, etc.

Special/Quirky things: Into 20th century american history (esp the 60's and 70's), the Beatles, Ivy, Indie Rock, Get's Guilt-trips very easily, Blue, Denim, Lotsa TV!, Salad, Staying in Shape, more fine-arts everywhere, graffiti, less required PE and math!

THAT JEDI GIRL
    Self Description:Name: Anna

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 137

Eye Color: Blue Eyes

Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde

Personality: Nice to everyone, but I do get annoyed with people who are rude or mean to others. I have a great sense of humor- I can make anybody laugh or cheer up if they are down

Complection: Fair skin, clear, causcasion (if that means white), I don't tan in the summer, I burn (argh) and I stay light all year, maybe a slight tan in the summer

Intelligence: Pretty smart, I am in advanced Math for 9th grade

Pet peeves: I really don't like when people start chewing loudly

My choice of lightsaber to have one: Blue

Choice of StarWars person to meet: Ewan McGregor/ Obi Wan Kenobi (young Obi JA to PT)

I like french fires and cheesecake if that matters.

ALDERAAN [His name not the planet
    Name:You don't need to see my identification
    Self Description: Ohh, great. every time someone asks me about myself, I forget my name, what I look like, etc.

Species: human

Hair: black

Eyes: brown

height: 1.7 m (5'8")

weight: 110 lbs. (never bothered to convert it to metric.)

personality traits: pretty good student, quiet, all-around good kid, not too exciting.

peeves: When people say EU isn't canon. Also, when teachers don't think SW books are "literature"

what makes me interesting: let's see... I forget. right when I send this, I'll remember. I'm sure there's more to me than that, but I always freeze up when I try to describe myself!

Okay the Cast is set. The first post will be either tonight or tomorrow.

4. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  6. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
  7. thegreatyoda

Jun 10, 2001
    A SCHOOL SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA

"Hey there she is!"
    "Don't point at her! She'll notice us." Joey shook his head. He was with his buddy Chris. It was lunch time and they sat together at their usual table watching the sea of students pass by. Chris whistled
    "Man, is she good looking." Joey stared whistfully at the passing girl. He sighed at went back to his Star Wars novel.
    "Go up and talk to her." said Chris. Joey didn't even look up.
    "Oh yeah, there's an idea" he said sarcasticly.
    "No, I mean it."
    Joey put the book down and stared at his companion.
    "And what would make me dumb enough to go up to her and make a total fool of myself?"
    Chris lowered his voice as if he was about to reveal a big secret.
    "Well, I think she likes you"
    "I think you were dropped on your head when you were a small child."
    "JOEY!" said Chris exasperated "Just try! What's the worst that could happen?"
    Joey sighed and went back to his book. He stopped and thought for a moment and then stood up and started to try and catch up with the girl. Chris was right. What was the worst that could happen? She could laugh at him. She could slap him. She could tell all her friends about how this geek had actually thought she liked him causing all the other girls to hate him. Or she could laugh at him, then slap him, and then tell all her friends. Joey turned around and went back to the table. Chris put his face in his hands.
    "You're hopless, man."
    "I know." said Joey glumly.

Well there you go. An introduction to the less than glorius life of one of our heroes. And belive me this is no exageration.

8. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Alrighty that was hilarious... I'll introduce me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie scrambeled down the hall with her backpack weighing her down with each agonizing step.

"One, two, three," she started counting her steps.

She glanced up at the clock on the wall.

"One second, two second, three second," she said under her breath. She started to run.

"Finally," she said, her voice quivering in exhaustion.

She opened the door to room 409 and scrambeled in. She dropped her backpack onto the floor and proceeded to drag it to her desk in the back. It was hard even to pull.

"Hey Jessie, another long night I see," Katie said, as Jessie plopped down into her desk.

"What the foundation doesn't hide the circles under my eyes," Jessie laughed. The bell rang.

"No it does dont worry. Actually I like your eyeshadow today. Matches your shirt," she said, taking her own seat.

"I try," Jessie grinned.

"Alright class, please get your notebooks out. Today we are going to be discussing the role of osmosis in cells," Mrs. Dupen, the teacher, started to drone.

Jessie and Katie exchanged eye-rolls and reluctantly brought out their notebooks. Another day, another lecture...

*One hour later*

"Well I know all I need to know about osmotic measurements," Jessie sighed, walking out of the classroom.

"I am so enlightened," Alexis said, coming up behind her.

"Jess- wait up," a voice called down the hall.

Jessie turned around. A blond boy caming running towards her.

"Hey Ryan, how was geometry," Jessie asked, continuing to walk to her next class.

"Same ol' same ol'," he said, coming between her and Alexis.

"Uh huh- I see. Well I got to go to French, so salut to you," she said, flashing a big smile to him as she disappeared around the door.

She sat down at the closet desk and buring her head in her arms.

"Bonjour la classe," the teacher spoke. Jessie's head darted up.

"Bonjour madame," they echoed, tonelessly back.

~~~~

the morning begins that way....

9. thegreatyoda

Jun 10, 2001
    *Realizes he's to sleepy to write and just ups the darn thing*

10. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ pops in to see that it has begun:: Well, I guess I'll introduce myself as well...

The bell rang. The door to 221 burst open and students poured out. One in particular, a tall girl with blonde hair down mid-back and brown eyes, darted down the hallway. From behind, she heard her name being called.

"Hello Kim!"

Glancing back, she broke out into a grin and she replied, "Hey Brian! How's it going?"

"Fine," Brian said as he caught up with her, "Where are you heading in such a hurry?"

"Lunch. I've got to finish the last two chapters of To Kill a Mockingbird before the end or Mrs. H will have my head. I swear, I hate English class. But at least we aren't doing grammar right now. Where are you going?"

Brain answered, "Same. Want to eat lunch with me? I can help you with To Kill a Mockingbird. I had to read that book, I didn't like it that much either, but I remember a lot about it."

Kim smiled gratefully, "Thanks."

After going through the lunch lines, they sat down at a table near the door. Getting through the book didn't take long and soon the two friends moved to their favorite topic of discussion.

"So, have you been reading any good fanfics lately," Brian asked avidly.

Slumping, Kim shook her head, "I've had so much homework in Spanish lately that I barely have time to eat supper at night. Stupid Spanish teachers. There's only one reason I'm taking the stupid class and that's for college."

"Too bad," he said, offering his sympathy, "I've been reading this one story by a group of five girls. It's a TPM AU and the daughter of Luke and Mara is sent back in-"

"Time to change the fate of Anakin and create a better future than the one she came from," Kim interrupted, a grin on her face.

"How'd you know?"

"I helping to write it."

Brian's eyes went wide, "You?!?"

Laughing, she nodded, "Yes! It's nice working with a large group of authors, so I don't have to post too often and I have time to do all my stuff."

A sneaky, teasing look entered the young man's eye as he asked, "Any chance I can get a few spoilers from you?"

"Oh no! Nice try, but you'll have to wait like all the other fans!"

The two friends laughed and settled into a comfortable silence. After a moment, she whispered, "Things are so boring around this place. I wish something would happen. Something... interesting!"

"Kim, this is a town with only a thousand people in it. What are the odds of that happening?"

11. HandmaidenEirtae

HandmaidenEirtae Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2001
    Hey, this looks like fun. Can I join?
    ~Eirtae
    (PS. Ah, are you all in high school?)

12. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Yeah, I am... I think everyone else it too. It yoda's call about another member. You'd need to contact him.

13. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Ok . I'm not really in high school but I'm in advanced placement which basically means I'm taking high school classes. Also I don't really have a twin brother but I'm gonna have one in this story.
    -----------
    Mandy hurried down the hall to her locker. God why did I do that show last night she wonderd.

"Hey Mandy baby" an older boy said as he came up behing her.

Screw you Bret" she said as she slammed her locker shut and began to walk away.

He followed her."I'm omly trying to be nice" he said

"No you're hitting on me again and can't accept the fact that I turned you down. So get over it ok.

She turned into her french class and plopped down in her seat.Well at least I get to go home and work on my fanfics she thought.

A long day she thought.

14. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I'm upping this

15. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Looks like everyone has great mornings! ;)

16. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Here's a small snippet, it's so close to bed time... Oh yeah, feel free to use me in your posts also ;)

Rounding the corner to the Science hall, Anna tucked a loose trand of hair behind her right ear. The five minute bell sounded, alerting the students that class was to begin soon.

Nearing the door to her room, she turned, hurrying to her seat, awaiting to read a delightful fan fiction.

Anna sighed, so much for a pleasant morning, she thought. Rummaging through her blue back packet, she searched for her lastest print out of All The Wrong Places, hoping she could gossip to her friends about what had happend.

"Dang," she murmered under her breath,"It's not here."

She closed the zipper to her backpack, leaning forward on the desk. Resting her head in her hands, she stared aimlessly out of the small window of the classroom. Her mind wondered, thinking of the possible plot twists and playing out past scenes in her thoughts.

Today is going to be a long day.

Taking one last look inside the depths of her backpack, she found the story, neatly printed out on crips white paper. Holding it close to her chest, a wide grin spread across her face. Her fantasy escape in the StarWars universe is only moments away.

Well, there is me! Anyone care to add?

17. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  18. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    I think I am wierd... no one knows I like Star Wars. Well my family but none of my friends. Guess I am too concerned with my rep.

*sigh*

19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    The whole 9th grade knows I like StarWars and my three bestest buds also love it. My friend Ashley got me hooked on ff.net and I got her hooked to this site, but I like this site a lot better :)

20. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  21. thegreatyoda

Jun 10, 2001
    I don't know whenever my friends insults star wars they recive many blows to the head in rapid sucession. :D Anyhoo, back to the story.

Joey sat in his Physics class at struggled to stay awake. A TV was set up in front of the class showing some movie on the wonders of differential calculus.
    "And so," said the TV "thanks to Gallileo we are able to use differential calculus in our daily lives"
    "Damn you Gallileo" Joey muttered. His teacher Mr. Kemp spun around.
    "What was that mister?"
    "Ummm, 'thank God for Gallileo'" Mr. Kemp shook his head in disgust.
    "I'll see you saturday morning" he replied.
    Joey began a silent mantra in his head
    /Only one more hour, only one more hour, only.../

22. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Yeah.. that Galileo. How easy the world would be without him... ;)

Are we going to make the jump here soon? Or just discuss our personal lives?

23. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    LOL- hmmm, somehow, maybe before lunch we could all get transported maybe?

24. thegreatyoda

Jun 10, 2001
    There is one bio I forgot to post. And yes the jump will be coming as soon as I can find an interesting way to get us there. Any Ideas? If so PLEASE PM me with them.

CRIMSON JEDI KNIGHT

Eyes: blue
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 5'11"
    Interests: Military History, Starwars, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Sword fighting, Stratigy(sp?)
    Things that anoy: lack of honor
    Traits: helpful, listener, protective of allies, persistant, cunning

25. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Maybe after school we all get on the JC and an error message comes on and we are sucked into the computers!

lol, thats all I am possibly capable of thinking at this point in time... I'll get back to you on further developments on my brain!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.