main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Autograph hall

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Luke4soph, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Luke4soph

Luke4soph Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    Does anyone know if sam witwer is deffinately signing today or not? He never yesterday and then it said he will be today but wondering if anyone has seen for sure if he is or not??

2. Glorious

Glorious Jedi Knight

Jul 17, 2015
    Did he not show up yesterday? We were at the head of Matthew Wood's queue and a hell of a queue had built up for Sam when one of the team members came over and said he might not show. Hope you guys got him today.

3. Luke4soph

Luke4soph Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    No yesterday me and my partner waited in line for ages and then that team member came said no conformation yet come back, so we did then we got told hes not coming, then matthew wood said he will be here at 6, so we got told go away come back, went back at 5:30 and a lady came out said his agent has said he isnt signing now he is tomorrow (today) so gave us a ticket for today. Then today no one knew about the tickets we were given tried to put everyone to back of queue untill i showed and told them no this is what happened etc, got about 10th in queue then after a debate with the team members, his sig really looks nice on my poster! He was a very nice bloke to meet down to earth and chatted with everyone for a while

Glorious likes this.
  4. Glorious

Glorious Jedi Knight

Jul 17, 2015
    Glad you got it then! I really felt sorry for you guys yesterday. I overheard Matthew say when he sat down just after 1pm he had texted Sam but had no reply. Sounds like a great result in the end :)

5. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Wish I'd known Sam was signing today! Would have definitely tried to get his autograph! Love his work and he comes across as a nice guy in his panels.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    For those who missed Carrie Fisher, she is doing a signing for Official Pics in August. You can see the story and get a link for orders here on TFN Main.