main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Autograph Hunters - Share your Prizes & Tips

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Luke4soph

Luke4soph Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    I love collecting autographs, just for the fact is a great keep sake thing to show people and you get to spend a little bit of time talking to the actor/tress.
    I got a limited edition star wars print off ebay to be signed and everyone ive had sign it so far has loved how different it is and that they havent seen anything like it, and because of this have all spent time talking to me.
    I have;
    Dave prowse
    Jeremy bulloch
    Lewis mcleod
    Kenny baker
    Peter mayhew
    Cathrine munrow
    Alan harris
    John chapman
    Chris parsons
    Paul blake
    Ray park
    Sam witwer
    Garrick hagon
    Anthony daniels
    Carrie fisher
    Mark hamill
    Michael carter
    Warwick davis

Lord_Dubi and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I finally got to get Tim Zahn's autograph in person, both on a poster they were handing out at NYCC advertising Thrawn and in my old-as-hell copy of Heir to the Empire. :D

Chuck Wendig was there too so he signed the other side of the poster, which was advertising the final book in the Aftermath trilogy. Two-for-one special, that was. :p

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I got Timothy Zahn to sign my Outbound Flight copy and then they held a raffle to have dinner with him and I won!! It was great, I sat right across from him and we talked Star Wars together for the whole dinner.

Then another time I was working for Official Pix and they came around looking for someone that was an extra for the day, So I said, I'll do it. She proceeded to lead me to Carrie Fishers line and So for all day I was about 6 feet from her. At the end of the evening she took a photo with all of her volunteers and a few years later I took that picture to be autographed. It was funny, several people were still volunteers for her that were in my photo. I was volunteering as well, but not for Carrie that time.

Darthmaul208 likes this.