main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Autograph info at C3

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Here is some autograph info for C3....

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2005/01/news20050124.html

What I dont like is, you have to purchase the picture for them to sign for $5.00 before they do the signing! That puts autographs at $15.00 each, vs. what I have seen in the past everywhere else for $10.00. Arrrrg...

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    There's still some question on that price. I thought like you, but the way it is written is hard to say. Some think that there will still be regular 8x10's free as part of the price, but that "official C3 with a seal" 8x10's will be available for $5. The other part I didn't like about that article is that some autographs are one coupon ($10) and some are two ($20), and then it said "and so on." I hope that doesn't mean there will be some that are more than 2 coupons. Last time the autographs were $15 each, or you could buy a book of 10 coupons for $120 ($12 each) and the pics were included. I hope there are at least some sort of free pics.

3. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Well it will still be cool no matter what happens. I am really looking forward to getting my 2 Unleashed figures signed.

4. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, the last time I had two posters I wanted signed specifically by Jeremy Bulloch and Carrie Fisher. I just got 8x10's of everyone else after that.

I'm hoping most of the autographs I get this time are "1 coupon" guys. I just want guys like the X-Wing pilots and other assorted bit players from the OT. I'm not too concerned with PT actors unless they're bigger names.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Luckily, there are only a few folks I really want autographs from, mainly OT actors.

6. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    This may sound morbid, but at C2 after getting the couple of big names I still wanted, I went after the older actors that I thought may eventually pass away soon.

7. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    For me the price will be worth it if only they have certain actors. I have some things I would really like to have signed.

8. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Honestly I really want Harrison Ford's autograph... and Carrie Fisher... and Mark Hamel... and James Earl Jones... Frank Oz... Samuel L. Jackson... Nalini Krishan... a few others :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Must haves:

Mark Hamel
    Carrie Fisher
    Ewen McGregor (if he's there, which I doubt)
    Peter Mayhew
    Anthony Daniels
    James Earl Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.