main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Autograph Question

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Robert-A-Fett, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    I went to CII but I didnt do any autograph things or anything and was wondering if anyone could A)Explain that whole system to me, and B) I have a X-wing Pilot helmet, and I'm thinking of doing a custom Paint job and just taking that to get it signed by everybody, do they do that sort of thing, or do they only sign specific things?

2. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Boy, I forget what they did at C2. I just know I got Carries autograph and John Hollis and took pictures of all the actors instead.

3. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
  4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Bob
    I am planing on taking a poster and have everybody sign it. People were doing this last time. But a helmet would be cool.
    Eric

5. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    <<<I am planing on taking a poster and have everybody sign it.>>>

I am doing something similar, I am bringing my Essential Character Guide, the updated one with AOTC characters. I'm gonna have each person sign their respective page. I am also gonna bring the new Vanity Fair w/the Star Wars cover just on the off chance that George Lucas will be there. I would like him to sign that.

6. James_Sunderland

James_Sunderland Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2005
    Can you just walk around the autograph room to see everybody and not wait in any lines?

7. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    "Can you just walk around the autograph room to see everybody and not wait in any lines?"

If you buy at least one autograph. IIRC,you had to have a coupon to get in to the autograph area at all last time. :)

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Yes, you needed to buy one coupon to get into the autograph area, and you could talk to other actors without getting an autograph, but it was usually dependent on how busy they were.

And with that, I'm closing this thread...any further autograph questions should go to the other autograph coupon thread or the thread for redundant questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.