main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Autographs/Collections from Star Wars... who do you have?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by autographjeff, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. autographjeff

autographjeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2001
    I am new to posting on here, but was curious what Star Wars autographs you have from the entire Star Wars World? I have collected a few. Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Leia, R2D2, Terry Brooks, Shmi Skywalker, Jar Jar, Darth Vader, and Lobot... that is all i have been able to bump into... What are your collections? and what if anything are you looking for?

Autographjeff

2. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    I've got a special edition poster with 12 of the original actors' autographs from the trilogy including Mark Hamil , Carrie Fisher, and Anthony Daniels. I am glad to see that Billy Dee Williams is going to make it to the Celebration. His is one of the few autographs that I don't have. Let's hope he doesn't cancel at the last minute like he did for Dragon Con a few years back. ;) I've also got Ray Park's autograph on an Episode I poster. I met him at the Wizards convention in Chicago.

As far as the Celebration goes, I think the coupon books for autographs they plan on doing is a fantastic idea :) . It should make things simpler. This is just a suggestion, but for anyone who plans on taking collectibles for siging to the convention, I wouldn't leave them in your room while you are away. I would lock them in the trunk of your car or at least put them in a suitcase in your room with a decent lock, not one of those cheezy little locks that anybody can pick. You may end up getting back to your room to find your cherrished treasures missing.

3. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Just Mark Hammil. Got his autograph and my picture taken with him a few years ago at a comic convention in Portland, Oregon.

4. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    when and why was mark hamill in Portland?

that's cool!

Did i mentioon i'm from portland originally?....

5. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    He was at the Portland Convention Center in the summer of 1996. I think he was there promoting his new comic that he writes.

6. autographjeff

autographjeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2001
    I just saw all the new info on the voucher books and all the celebs will be signing all weekend... that will be so cool.... anyone else getting any autographs at CELEBRATION II

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.