main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Autographs

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by wookiesrus, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    OMG...Speaking of Autographs...

PETER MAYHEW WAS ON THE GAMESHOW IDENTITY TONIGHT.

He was so cool, he said "May the Force be with you...I am Chewbacca," he looked awesome.

Maybe you can check it out on youtube later after the rest of the show!!!

2. bonzofett

bonzofett Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Hey, I like Ewoks as much as the next guy. I think it is great so many are going to be there; however, most of the announcements have been dissapointing. When Gen Con said that they were holding this thing in LA, the expectations were that they were going to get more celebrities there. I don't think they were referring to Ewoks.

Now having said that, I will get everyone of the Ewoks autographs.

And two coupons for Amy Allen? She didn't have any lines in ROTS, not even a close up in ATOC, and she didn't even draw her lightsaber before getting shot in the back by the Clone Troopers. It's basic economics. Her autograph is more elastic than someone like Kenny Baker. She would actually make more money by charging a smaller fee.

3. bonzofett

Mar 10, 2005
    Does anyone have any guesses as to who the remaining GOH might be?

4. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    My guess is:

Mark Hamill
    Natalie Portman
    Hayden Christensen

I do not think you will see Harrison or Jones.

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

*catches a very meaty Bone she was hoping for*

That rocks!!

In any case, C-4 will be a lot of fun - so many freinds who didn't get to go to Indy are going to be there this time, I just can't wait!!

6. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Amy Allen's character is EU big, that's why she charges more. Meanwhile, you can get all the other Jedi except for Jackson free.

7. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    *chuckles* Aaahhhhhh, well, quite so, and thank you for that....you're very kind. :) I'd not realized that this wasn't your first time 'round, though I gather that it actually will be that for - rather a lot o' folks, then, I'm guessing....of course, mmmmmm, yep, it most assuredly is just that for *me*, and oh, how it fairly gets me in fits, too, in only the best possible way....how it can't help but make me irresistibly smile and even chuckle to myself like such a positive loon, perhaps, to the point where I'm sure others may wonder what's going through my head, or just what's so funny or what tickles me so greatly....aaahhhhhh, if only they knew, right? ;) Mmmmmmm, yep, for me at least it's just....it's like such a genuine pleasure, then, and for sure and certain it bring only the warmest of all sublimely and gladly, gratefully warm feelings to my heart, too....

Even the mere thought of it and also being able to count down each and every single day which draws us closer and tantalizingly closer still to that especial sort of frenzy and splendid dizzying madness that is a SW celebration, then, I don't doubt.... (and why not, right, for after all it's four, five days solid at the very least of nothing but SW, just SW allllll the time, baby....and that, by my own personal reckoning, really is likely as good as it gets....for just, you know, *some* reason, I do believe that the word nirvana keeps coming so readily to mind, and hrmmm, I wonder whyever *that* might be, eh? ;) *chortles gleefully*) It just - it does make me mighty *happy*, then, and of course for a fair bevy of reasons besides.... Meeting everyone then, really, being well able to put faces to the names at last.... I, for instance, will doubtless be recognizeable by not only my Anakin tee, naturally, but also because....

We-ell, then, put it this way, if you see someone just eyeing all the Anakin merch, posters and pics and whatever else, with a positively hungry and insatiable gleam in her eyes, that will of course be me ;) - I mean, honestly, though, putting such an enormous bunch of SW fans all in one place at one time, basically? Now *that* is a serious community, it seems to me!....and, ooohhhh, swag....and, natch, certainly also the autographs, meeting-and-greeting, because let's face it - these are just the people I've really been wanting to meet, they're just what I'd hoped for - Ray, Matt, Rena, and of *course* Temuera, Daniel and Bruce, et al....whether or not you've all met 'em before, then - and, you see, this is me, appropriately jealous, right here ;) - we-ell, now, I very much haven't, is the thing....all the more reason of course to love and leap for that chance when it comes at all, as I see it! :D *exuberant, energetic fangirlish squee*

Dawn. (are we there yet? :D )

8. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002

The only one I can see still to come is Billy Dee. Maybe Sam Jackson if we are all really, really good.

9. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Based on who Official Pix has worked with in the past, as a signer on site and not an order an autograph from situation, I would say that the three Guest of Honor signers they are waiting for would be:

Jake Lloyd
    Billy Dee Williams
    Mark Hamill

Just my guess work, Natalie and Hayden? Not a chance!

10. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Honestly, I'd like to see the 'big three' as much as the next person - I don't think GOH should feel obligated to sign (Hayden does for free anyway - and can you imagine the scary mob if he did? Or Harrison? or Nat?) But I'd be REALLY happy if Mark did (as he does at Comic Con) or even a panel or something....

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm going to back up what Val said here, can the attitude. Keep this thread on topic, about autographs or don't post. Next off topic posts will result in bans.

12. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
  13. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
  14. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Excuse me??? What in the heck are you talking about?? :confused:

15. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Dajuan means "val" as in valedakor, she's just trying to get the point across justin to everyone about all the attitude off topic posts that is all when this thread afterall should be just talking about autographs in a positive manner.

Anyway getting back to the topic, I noticed ben stevens posted over on rebelscum about the 3 remaining guests of honour they are awaiting to hear from I wonder who they will be???

16. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    My guess:

Mark Hamill
    Liam Neeson
    Ian McDiarmid

17. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    I think it might be Hammil, Billy Dee, and Ian.

18. bonzofett

Mar 10, 2005
    My guess - Sir Willy Dee will be the third and final Guest of Honor - based upon past cons. Jackson may show up via a satelite interview like Hayden at C3, but that is probably it.

19. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Liam? Where did that come from.

Ian, has he worked with Official Pix before?

Please keep in mind that OfficialPix Guests of honor are NOT necessarily the guest of honor, or presenters, or panel guests of Celebration IV. We are talking about two completely different things. Hayden was a guest at CII and did not sign for OP. A Harrison/Hamill/Fischer reunion is not an impossibility, it just might be a panel and not them sitting around signing pictures.

20. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Please, Please, Please![face_praying]

21. Amidala081499

Sep 13, 2003
    Ian, highly unlikely. However, to have a reunion of the big three would be great. However, right now I would go for the force ghost of Sir Alec Guiness.

22. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    Now as a teenage male would you spend $20 to get a pic with and an autograph with a hot looking female or Kenny??? ;)

23. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    I threw Liam out there just as a wild guess. The more I thought about it Billy Dee makes more sense.

24. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Ian has worked with Official Pix before. ;) I believe Liam (and Nat too?) will not sign Star Wars items unless it's for charity. :(

25. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    I think the 3 GOH Ben is waiting to hear from are Billy Dee, Hamill, and Lloyd or maybe Sam Jackson. As to the other 9 he said were waiting for the contracts I would guess at least Warwick Davis, the Jenson brothers (we need some Kit Fisto!), Leeanna Walsman, Mike Quinn, Ralph Brown, Sandi Finlay, and Caroline Blakiston with either Body Taylor or Bai Ling rounding it out. I think most of the 9 will come from that list. Discuss.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.