main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Autographs

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by ValedaKor, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    Where did you read that Billy Dee will be on a panel?

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    We're still looking for OP volunteers!!

I got this in my e-mail from Anne -

(T)he following days are still
    available. Just email me and let me know which slot you would like
    to add:

20 positions for Thu, May 24, 11:30a-4:30p
    22 positions for Thu, May 24, 3:30-8:30p
    11 positions for Fri, May 25, 12:30-4:30p
    24 positions for Fri, May 25, 3:30-7:30p
    24 positions for Sat, May 26, 12:30-4:30p
    46 positions for Sat, May 26, 3:30-7:30p
    12 positions for Sun, May 27, 12:30-4:30p
    33 positions for Sun, May 27, 3:30-7:30p
    11 positions for Mon, May 28, 9:30a-1:30p

3. Sean_Walsh

Sean_Walsh Jedi Master star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    He's mentioned in the Scott Chernoff article at Starwars.com as having a panel that Scott will host.

4. bonzofett

bonzofett Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Then I'm confused. Does this mean that BDW will be there in person or that some guy that nobody cares about will just be talking about Lando?

5. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Anyone notice Jay Lagaaia has a photo in the C4 images section of OP but he is not listed as a signing guest? My thought is this will be the breakfast exclusive photo he is signing (according to the SW.com site info). It doesn't appear he is signing anywhere else, so could there possibly be only ~400 of his signed photos for the entire convention? That would be one very nice perk for being able to go to one of the breakfast times.

6. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    I see OPX has announced that they won't be taking pre-coupon orders after May 11th. Well I sure hope they have the remaining GOH's announced because that's what I have been waiting for to do my ordering. If There's no announcement soon I'm just gonna have to take a risk and hope there's enough $$ leftover for the GOHs if they are ones I want.... So far of the 3 I have placed orders for the 3. I imagine the other 2 I will probably want as well.

Surely OPX has confirmed these remaining names by now?

7. Sean_Walsh

Sean_Walsh Jedi Master star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    At C3 he did a special signing that was announced only over the PA system. I suspect the same this year - probably because he's hosting and thus doesn't have a definite schedule for possible signing(s)...

8. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    yeah they need to let us know who the other guys are. I'm also waiting for the final list to be made.

9. Danpa_Wamem

Danpa_Wamem Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Slightly off topic for CIV autographs:

I saw today on starwars.com that Harrison Ford will be signing some of the Topps 30th anniversary cards. So just in case he does not sign at CIV you could always try and get his autograph through a pack of cards.

10. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I'm totally curious as to the identities of the two pending GUESTS OF HONOR. :cool:

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!

11. Capt-SithPaark

Capt-SithPaark Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 24, 2004

Howard Kazanjian - Irvin Kershner - Norman Reynolds - Robert Watts

They are not scheduled as signing but the exclusivity factor is there!

Appearing Throughout the Weekend

Check onsite schedule and the "Insider's Guide to Celebration IV," coming next week on starwars.com!

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20070508a.html

12. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Sweet!

13. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Good news about picking up coupons ahead of time - this from the OP website, posted today:

"Celebration IV Coupon Pickup

We will once again be distributing pre-purchased autograph and photograph coupons on Wednesday from 3pm-6pm. Since many of you will be picking up your credentials on Wednesday, this will make the perfect opportunity for you to pick up your autograph coupons too! We should be placed in the same general area as event credentials but no specific spot has been allocated yet. Please note, we will not be selling autograph coupons or other merchandise on Wednesday. We also hope to have the photo sets available for those of you who pre-paid for the sets."

I'm making a note of this in the Announcements thread, too.

14. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    I have a huge gut feeling that the remaining GOH's are going to be the big ones and that is why they are waiting. I think they are trying to keep pandemonia down and people making a mad dash to buy coupons and things.

I think they will be big!!!

15. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    3pm to 6pm. that's a small time frame, there's no way I'll get there before 6 after leaving work. darn it. have to get mine on thursday instead.

16. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    just went to the OP website today.....we're down to one remaining guest of honor...it is a male....and he's trying to fit C4 into his busy schedule and they are saying he may drop in for only a few hours on any given day of the con.

17. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    That's a tad disappointing but it is still a pretty good list overall. On the plus side, we don't have to plan for the time it takes to get another GOH autograph ;)

If the last one is Hamill--how busy could he be over a holiday weekend? :p

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    where did you see that? I was just on there and it still says one said no and they are waiting to hear from the remaining two.

I spoke to one of the production team guys that worked on Comic Book the movie at Free Comic Book day and he said Hamill is busy trying to get a film project up and running at the moment. Fingers crossed he can take a day or two off.

19. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    And this is smack dab right in the middle of the 6 Movie Marathon on Wednesday. So that makes it even more difficult to go stand on line at that time.

20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Did you refresh? I saw the message about being down to one as well.

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    All I see is "Updated 4/27/07: We are down to two pending Guests Of Honor. One hopeful told us this week that he was unable to free up his schedule. We are still hoping that one or both of the remaining two will be able to attend. Stay tuned here for updates." at this page here

22. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, the link you have goes to the same page that has this message at the top of the page(at least for me):

Updated 5/11/07: With the exception of one possible guest of honor who could make a surprise appearance with us on any day of the event, this is our final guest list. This guest is trying hard to attend and fit it into his schedule to attend.

23. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    :confused: I've clicked the link again and still dont see that anywhere on any page.:confused:

24. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Celebrities

If for some reason that doesn't work, just go to officialpix.com and clink on the link entitled "Attending Celebrities" under "QuickLinks" there on the right hand side. The new text is there.

25. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    RE: Updated 5/11/07: With the exception of one possible guest of honor who could make a surprise appearance with us on any day of the event, this is our final guest list. This guest is trying hard to attend and fit it into his schedule to attend. from the Official Pix site.

Read: No prior coupon sales and thus super long lines and mass confusion. [face_frustrated]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.