main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by eChuckler, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eChuckler

eChuckler Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2003
    Everybody,

On a completely different type of message board, I had a Obi-Wan avatar, one of him from the Clone Wars. The page I got it from(I didn't keep the link...) said it was one of the first Clone Wars avatars. This was a couple months ago, so I dunno if they were telling the truth or not. :/

Then I decided it was time for a change. I deleted that avatar(this site I'm on can upload the avatars to the site, so there's no off-site linking), and put up a interim avatar, while I look for a replacement.

What I wanted was an avat of Durge, or perhaps Asij Ventress. However, I'm finding that's it's pretty much impossible(at least, thought Yahoo! and Google searches) to find Clone Wars Avatars.

If anybody has any suggestions, I would VERY much appreciate it. ^_^

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Make your own!

Get a copy of Photoshop or some other image design program and make it yourself.

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    There's also an Icon Makers thread in Communications...

4. Ph0enix

Ph0enix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    hmmm...

Mine

Theron's

JC Board's (starts there and continues on next page)

These are all the ones I can think of that have a bunch of CW Icons off of the top of my head...

5. eChuckler

eChuckler Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2003
    Great, thanks! ^_^
    I found one that's working GREAT.
    If ever you're at the Hannity.com message board, and you see someone with a Clone Trooper Avatar, you'll know that's me. :)

Thank you very much. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.