main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Avatar: Last of the Airbenders

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005

Iroh was on the deck playing Pai Sho, as usual. Though they were all hunting for the Avatar Iroh prefered to relax as if he was on vacation. His nephew Zuko was always tense even when Iroh made a joke, Zuko would not lighten up.

As he is moving his lotus into position he heard Jade speak.

"I think the Avatar is hiding in the Air Temple. Or it's some special Avatar thing. This is really confusing and hard. At least your father could have told you something about the Avatar or the Avatar state."

Iroh looked up at her and said "Well the Avatar may not be alive, it has been a hundred years since anyone has seen him or her." He said as he moved another piece in to a position. Just then he heard Zuko calling after him.

"Where is my uncle. probably making tea or playing pisho again."

"Im right her nephew and yes im playing Pai Sho, would you like to join its a far more fun playing with two players. He said with a smile.

TAG: Ragnarok_323, Zelda

OOC: You can tag me as Tee or GM , also Iroh is a NPC that im playing.

2. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Quen

Quen Looked over kimeria and said,"So, you gonna report me to the authorities or take me to um yurself, either way is a good way to get yourself killed". Quen laughed,"Yeah, I saw you looking at my wanted poster, I may favor peace but I'm not gonna let you take me away."

Quen prepared, it had been a long time since he had used his fire whip, but he always kept at his side just in case.

3. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Kimaria

"Okay." Kimaria said. "I wouldn't mind that. There's always safety in numbers, no matter how small." Kimaria thought of the quickest path she knew. It was quite dangerous but not all that dangerous, but it was still dangerous. "It's the quickest way." Kimaria thought.

"Me? Report you? Ha. Good one. I'd never want to do that.Then they'll want me too. I ran away from them a long time ago. I don't wanna have to go back to that place. I ran away and I don't think I'll be goin' back anytime soon..."

"Let's be on our way now. Time waits for no one." She said. "And neither do sailors" she mumbled to herself.

TAG: Genimay, Quen

4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005

The genral had Princess Azula's ship already. It was a large ship that showed that she was a member of the Royal Family with the ensign on the ship. The crew was large and loyal her. They had to be because Azula would make them regret it if they weren't.

"Were ready to leave your highness when ever you are ready." The General said while bowing to Princess Azula.

Tag: MissingNo

5. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Azula

"Let's go right away, and I mean now." Azula said with
    impatentness. Azula hoped that a little certain someone was going to be at the city or the port. "I have to get there. Knowing that pest, she'll move quicker than a rat." Azula thought to herself. Everytime Azula came close to catching her, she ran away. She told her father not to post posters. Azula wanted to catch this traitor by herself. "Kimaria, you will be mine, and you'll never find the avatar if its the last thing I do."

TAG: GM

6. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

Quen didn't trust her at all as he watched her walk away.

"Looks like my safe haven is short lived" he said to himself out loud.

He had to prepare for the worst.....

7. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Kimaria heard Quen speak. "You may be right about that." Kimaria said, "I saw a Fire Nation scout scouting around here. He saw the Resestance meeting. He won't come back here for sure. Trust me. I won't report you, just Azula might come and try to rid the Fire Nation of the Resestance." Kimaria remembered Azula. She's been running from her for a bit, though Kimaria was too quick for Azula. "I can't have her stop me. I have to help the avatar, Before any other Fire Nation soldier can"

8. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC:Quen

Quens veins ran cold, what if Ruyke came, what if otger fire nation soldiers came after him?

He couldn't run away now, all he could do was wait.

Why did everything work against him, why did HIS world have to fall apart......

TAGS:MissingNo

9. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

Terra was quite as the two firebenders spoke. She found them to be fasinating as she had never met friednly fire nation subjects. As they spoke to one another she crinkled her brow. "Fire nation huh? Either of you ever involved in an Earth Kingdom raid? About four years ago?" she asked.

TAG-Kimaria,Quen

10. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Kimaria knew how scared Quen must be. "You can tag along if you want. I'm going to a safer place than this. I have to, if I'm to ever get going with my quest." Kimaria offered. She knew Azula was terrible. She once almost killed Kimaria. Kimaria would be dead if it weren't for Kimaria's quick thinking. "Mind was over matter that time. Eventually I'm gonna have to face her again." Kimaria said to herself. She turned to Terra. "I've never been in a raid before. Ever. I'll never be in one eaither. This war is wrong. I've risked my life to try to help stop this war."

TAG: Quen, Terra

11. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

He was silent, he knew he hadn't been in HER raid, but he had participated in another, a few months ago.

Should he tell her.......or not.

All of which he was trying to forget came back, the images of all those deaths running through his young mind........

12. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

"I'll tag along", Quen said" even if you are traitorous, I've got no other choice".

TaG: MissingNo Genimay

13. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"Okay. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you or report you or anything." Kimaria said. "Terra, Time to go." Kimaria said as she started to walk to the path that led to the port. "It'll take about an Hour to walk to the port." she shouted behind her.

14. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

Terra followed Kimaria and shot an odd look to Quen. She decided not to ask what was obviously bugging him. For teh moment she became quite and idely thought about her family. THe ten good years she had had with them and how she missed them. What her sister must now look like. And things along those lines.

TAG-Kimaria,Quen

15. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Sokka

Sokka looked down at the splinters that were the only remains of the canoe. "Great, that's just great...Do you know how far the walk back is going to BE?!?" Sokka was mindlessly ranting, mostly because of his inability to control the situation.

TAG: Katara (And Aang...this would be a nice time for his ice-ball iceberg to pop up.)

16. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

As they walked together to the port, Quen couldn't help but observe his companions.

The earth nation girl, whatever her name was, was unusually quiet, the only time she soke with any determination at all was when she asked about the raid, it made him wonder why she needed to know, wasn't survivving one enoigh, or maybe she hadn't been in it at all, curious.

The fire nation girl was pretty normal, though she kept denying that she would turn him in, he didn't trust her.

He said,"well, i believe you both know my name, what are yours"?

TAGS: Missing no, genimay

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005

In front of Sokka and Katara was a huge ice berg that broke off from another part of the ice. Inside the icebeg was a young boy sitting calm looking like he was meditating. Above him was a bison that was lying on its back.

~~~The Avatar State~~~

Aang was in the Eastern Air Temple playing with all the young Airbenders. He made an air scooter from the current of the air and hopped on it. The other kids laughed.

He was told he was the Avatar and that he was to be taken away from his guardian. He wanted to run away as far away as he can. He hopped on his flying bison named Appa and said. "Yip Yip! Appa flew up in the sky.

Aang just wanted to leave. He didnt want the responsibility to be the Avatar. He just wanted to be kid and have fun. He didnt understand why the monks chose him. Why did it have to be him. As they were flying over the waters of the South Pole there was a huge wave that came. He fell off Appa then he started to meditate. Aang panicked and then his tattoes started to glow like a white light. The water encased him and Appa.

The ice berg statred to break and Aang fell out of the ice berg. The white glow was gone in place of it was blue tattoes. Aang was exhausted and fainted a bit. Then he got his composure back and was perky like nothing ever happened. The first thing he saw was the most beutiful face he ever saw. It was a girl. Then he looked around and saw a boy with her.

"Hi im Aang, whats your name." He said with a big grin on his face.

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver

18. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Sokka

"Hi im Aang, whats your name." He said with a big grin on his face. Sokka jumped back a step and pulled his boomerang from the sling on his back. "How did you get here? And why were you in the iceberg?!?" Once again, Sokka was losing control. I have to work on that. He thought wryly to himself.

TAG: Aang, Katara

19. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"I'm Kimaria. I ran away from the gire nation 'bout 2 years ago. Same time as Zuko got banished. I stole away on his ship. Speaking of ships, here we are! Now, which one of you are comming with me to the South Pole?" Kimaria asked. She looked out to sea and saw a big black ship. "Azula" She breathed.

20. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

"ahhh the fire nation's brat Azula eh" quen laughed, "this'll be easier than I thought."

Quen kneeled and put one hand flat on the ground, the a long redline grew from his hand going behimd him, then it was set ablaze.

Quen then picked up the line of flames, which had been seemingly two demensional before." been awhile since the fire whips seen some action," Quen grinned, he was ready to fight this one.

21. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Katara

Seeing Sokka and his reation, Katara stepped forward, not wanting a fight,

"My name's Katara, and this is my brother, Sokka, we're from a nearby water tribe." Katara smiles sweetly as she introduces themselves to Aang.

TAG: Aang, Sokka

22. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Zuko

Zuko found his uncle of course playing pi sho. "No uncle Pi sho is a waste of time and i need to find the avatar. Finish up here and meet me on the deck of the ship i want to continue my training." as zuko walked back to the front he heard a loud crash. he ran to the front and saw a big mist of smoke. he looked to the captain of the ship and said. "Catain sail that way there must be people there and mabye they know where the avatar is."

Tag:Tee,anyone esle

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Loaction: Southern Water Tribe Village:

While Katara, Sokka and Aangintroduced themselves Appa the flying Bison broke out of the ice berg almost lazily. Aang offered Katara and Sokka a ride on Appa to there village. Appa Yip Yip! said Aang as the bison moved but didnt fly.

They finally arrived at the village. There wasnt much there for the village was only women and children left. The village had very little but the Water tribe did there best to survive. Gran Gran was there waiting on the kids as they arrived on the bison with a strange boy who was dressed in strange clothes.

"This is where you live, this is cool do you guys penguin sled. I always wanted to do that." Aang said as Appa stopped and let the kids off. Aang flew down to the ground with a gracefullness that the others saw as amazing and bafflement.

TAG: Digi_Raver, Darth_Meerkat

[b]Location: South Pole Riverbank[/b]

Zuko noticed the light that shone straight up in the sky coming from the direction of the riverbank. He knew it had to be the Avatar and was determined to go and check it out. Uncle Iroh finished his Pai Sho game and came up to the top deck to greet his nephew. [b] "Why Nephew that smoke or light could have been a the sun, its tricky some times on the eyes." Iroh[/b] said with a chuckle.

[b] Jade[/b] who came up on the top deck to see why the ship had excellerated was surprised to find out that they may have actually found Avatar.

[b] TAG:Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker [/b]

[hr]

[b] Location: The Western Hemisphere of the Earth Kingdom[/b]

[b]Azula[/b] was below deck making the sure everything was being done to her satisfaction. She didnt see any bright light in the sky nor did her soldiers. They continued on their way to the Village of the Five Boulders. They were nearly there. [b]Azula[/b] was impatient but ready to ponce on the resistence.

Her feeling of amimosity toward a former friend named Kimaria, was eaten at her insides. Revenge is what she felt and knew she would would have it soon. One of the soldiers came up to her and bowed. [b]Princess Azula, we are almost there, It should be an hour no more or less. There is some high tides but a ship of this size and magnatude would have no problem."[/b] The young soldier said to her. He was shaken in his boots at the sight of her. She did this to all the soldiers. This pleased her all the time.

[b]TAG: MissingNo[/b]

[hr]

[b]Location: Village of the Five Boulders[/b]

[b]Kimaria[/b] was determined to leave and continue her search for the Avatar. What she didnt know was that the port was closed due to some unexpecting high tides, which grounded the ships. Which left [b]Kimaria, Quen and Terra[/b] stranded in the hidden city.

There was some activity from a Resistence Earthbender who came up to Terra and said. [b] There is a Fire Nation ship coming right outside our shores it should be here in an hour. We cant leave because our ships can not take on the high tides, but we can fight. Will you help us?"[/b]

[b]TAG: Genimay, GraySaberFreque, MissingNo [/b][/color]

24. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Zuko

"Why Nephew that smoke or light could have been a the sun, its tricky some times on the eyes." Iroh said with a chuckle.

Zuko heard this from his uncle and replied. "No uncle its him i can feel it. when i find him we can all go home and i can regain my honur." he turned around to see jade coming up. "Jade i need you to assemble the troops and be ready for landing. we have water tribe people to talk to."

Tag:Tee,Zelda_Skywalker

25. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"Yes." Kimaria said to the villager.

"Don't be so sure that it's just Azula. She's probably got the best firebenders and soldiers with her, like last time. I nearly died that time. Ruyke's probably with her." Kimaria said as she tried to make a fire whip out of blue fire. She made one, but it disappeared in an instance. "Drat. I need to work on the blue firebending. Oh well. At least I can use a Lightning whip, hopefully."

Kimaria tried and succseeded. "I hope this lasts. Bending lightning is tough."

------------------
    IC: Azula

"Good." Azula said, then smiled. "You can't run forever..." Azula thought. She went to the deck and saw the port, and the path clear from the ship. She grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked through them. Azula saw Kimaria and two others with a villager.
    "Looks like I might've bargened for more than I wanted..." Azula said.

TAG: Anybody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.