1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Avatar: Last of the Airbenders

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Quen

Quen looked at the ship in the distance, with the mounting feeling they were being watched.

His concentration was broken when he heard mention of Ruyke.
    "Well, that just make it all the more satisfying then"Quen saaid, though he lacked confidence in it"

When kimaria failed at creating a blue fire whip and saying she needed to work on it quen said"Oh its easy to create blue fire whips,but I favor the normal ones, much better"

When she created the lighting whip he looked at her in disgust"I thought I was traveling with TRUE fire benders" he thought.

TAGS: Missing No, Genimay
  2. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Kimaria

"Ruyke is a tough guy. I managed to beat him, but that's when Azula sneaked up on me and attack me." Kimaria said as she showed a small scar on her arm. It was small though, but still terrible looking.

TAG: quen, terra
    ------------
    IC: Azula

Azula smiled as they approched the port. "Only a an hour... and you'll be mine..." Azula said to herself.

TAG: anyone
  3. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Quen

"Azula is a brat, Ruyke is just as powerful but controlled and disipled."

"You must have Ruyke mixed up with someone else."

'Less than an hour left to prepare, lets see if we can get one of these ships, cause high tide or not I want an escape ship when we are forced to reatreat"

4. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

"Well, I'm gonna see if I can talk someone into taking us to the south pole..." Kimaria said as she entered the port. About 45 minutes later she returned. "I think I got a ship." Kimaria said as she smiled. "A simple, small metal boat with a sail. I think if we could firebend just enough to make a little hot air, with someone rowing the boat, we could get to the south pole quickly. In about half a day to a whole day."

TAG: Quen, Terra
  5. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

"Ok then."

Quen put his hand out" do we agree to work together until it is unessisary, to not betray one another for the profit of yorself or anyone else?'"
  6. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

"I agree" Kimaria said, "Now, lets get to the boat, shall we? I'll take the first post and make the hot air for the ship. We'll take turns rowing and bending sound fair?

7. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

"Deal, tell whomever owns the ship that we are ready to make sail and will not aceppt hide tides as an excuse".

This was good, they were going to the south pole, a near abandoned area far from most fire nation troops, even if they knew they went there, the south pole is too isolated to for them to consider sending a full scale expedition just to find two fugitives and an earth bender.

Quen grinned.

8. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

"He's got the ship ready, already. He thinks the other saliors just don't wanna go sailin' right now." Kimaria smiled. "Off we go!" she said as she ran to the boat.

9. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: quen

Quen hurried aboard the ship.

The ship was coming closer, and he knew not if it had weapons.

TAGS: Azula, Kimaria
  10. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

Azula saw a ship with the three of the "refugees". "Fi-" Azula said but then she saw a blue blast of fire comming toward her and ducked. Lightning came from nowhere and struck one of the catapults, slightly setting them on fire. "What is going on?"

TAG: Anyone
    ----------

"Hahaha!!!!!" Kimaria laughed. "That should get us enough time to escape" she said to Quen and Terra.

11. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

quen hit his hand to his face.

"Great, Like i wasn't wanted enough"

This was uped the anti a bit.
  12. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

"I've always wanted to do that to one of her ships" Kimaria said, "They're too distraced to pay attention to us..."

--------------

Azula was caught up in the confusion of the crew, trying to put out the fire. "Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Azula yelled and got everyone's attention. She looked where she last saw the ship. It wasn't there... "Drat! She got away again!"

13. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

"Well at least I know your not one of them, no fire nation soldier would be stupid enough to fire on one of his own ships, even to seem convincing"

Quen relaxed and layed down for a sec.

"Ahhh, now I can begin a new life in the south pole, no more fire nation, no more rules, and no more Ruyke"
  14. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

Kimaria used her bending skills to creat heat to power the boat. She made a small blue fire tornado behind the sail. She forgot that they were closer to the south pole than she'd expected. It took about eight hours, a little more, to reach the boarder, then another hour till they saw a village not to far away. "I hope they don't try to kill us... Wait I remember I got clothes from the north pole... Teheheh that was good times there..."

"Here, Quen." Kimaria said as they hit shore. "Change into these, I'll go somewhere else and change."

TAG: quen, terra
  15. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

Quen felt great.

Finally things were going HIS way.

All he had to do now is live and make food for himself.

He would leave his fire nation life behind him forever.

Tags: terra
  16. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Jade

She gasped when she saw the light burst from the sky. It was amazing, it, it, it was the Avatar. It hit her as soon as the powerful wind from it hit her in the face.
    Zuko commanded her to assemble the troops. She bowed to him and ran through the hallways collecting all the soldiers that could be found and rounded them up on the deck. Once she rounded up all she could find she went to her quarters and grabbed her two swords, just in case this Avatar was wishing for a battle.
    she went back on deck and a soldier asked her why the ship was stopping.
    "The Avatar might have been found. Do not question me."
    She stalked off and found Zuko once more.
    "I have the soldiers ready, and I think it would be wise to take your swords with you. There is no telling the skills of this Avatar. He is over a hundred years old. I think it would be wise to have more than Firebending as a weapon when fighting the Avatar."

TAG:Zuko, anybody
  17. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

Kimaria got changed and went to Quen when he finished changing. Then, Kimaria saw three people comming. "Hide!"

TAG: quen terra
  18. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Quen

Great, he was back to hiding, he jumped into the water, and used his firebending to keep warm, waiting for signal that coast was clear.
  19. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1

Kimaria dove into a pile of snow, but a bunch of penguins where there and they were attacking her. "Get off me, please!" Kimaria said as she tried despratly to get them off. Kimaria tripped and fell down. She looked up and saw three people comming towards her, and thought one looked like an airbender...
    "How is that possible?"

TAG: GM, quen
  20. Ragnarok_323 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Zuko

Zuko looked back as jade handed him his swords. his troops were ready he put on his helmet and looked on. He looked back at the troops and said, "We are approaching the southern water tribe prepare to land." the ship started to near the walls of the tribe. the captain asked him, "Sir there is a wall with people on it and some are children what are your orders." zuko looked back and said "Ram it its only snow."

Tag:Tee,Zelda_Skywalker
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:eek:zai

Ozai sat in his chambers waiting for news on the battle front. he saw one of his soldiers coming up slowly. "Your lordship. azula has made contact with some rebels and they have...gotten away."
    Ozai was furious he stood up and the flames before him got higher. "WHAT!! azula couldnt stop them. Sent reinforcements to intercept the rebels." The soldier ran away to give the order. ozai sat down and said to himself. "Sozins comet is coming yet there is still resistance. it matters not as long as the avater is still away i have the control. but if we do not capture the earth kingdow soon i will have to do it...Personally." he said menicly and then he laughed and evil laugh.

Tag:any
  21. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: First of all Kimaria, Quen and Terra should still be in the Earth Kingdom or at least in the waters by it. They shouldnt be close to the South Pole just yet. I do want interaction with Azula more which is why i wanted a confrontation.I dont mind you getting away its that you cant be in the South Pole just yet. Zuko isnt even in the village yet so how can people from the Earth Kingdom be there before him.

Please pay attention to your posts. Im happy that you are enthusiastic about the RPG, but remember you cant speed up the story to where it devies any logic at all. So everyone please ignore the posts where they are in the South Pole. You wll meet up with the Avatar soon if you just have patience i promise.;)

Kamaria, Quen and Terra were able to get away from Azula and the rest of the Fire Nation. They were now heading toward the South Pole. They had a long way to go and knew that the trip could be just as dangerous with the high tides that are still coming in.

TAG: MissingNo , GraySaberFreque, Genimay

OOC: I will get the others later.

/>
  22. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

OOC: I'm sorry.

I was just following along, I wasn't paying attention that we were breaking the rules.

again I'm really sorry, I'm kinda new to this./>
  23. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

Quen layed down for a short break after his bending and rowing were done.

He was frightened though, the fire nation would not easily forget the great embarresment of having their ship disarmed by a single bender.

They would be tracked, and possibly killed......

TAGS: Azula
  24. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    OCC: Sorry, I guess I got a little ahead... I'll try to do my best..
    ------------------

Kimaria tried to keep the blue fire tornado as long as she could, but she saw a huge ball of blue fire comming at them. "Heads up!" Kimaria shouted as she threw lighting at the ball of fire. It was barely strong enough to counter the fire ball. "Looks like we got ourselves a battle...."

TAG: Quen
    ----------------

Azula was ferious and began to throw fire balls at the ship. Kimaria countered them with lighting and her own red fireballs. "Come and fight me, you coward!" Azula shouted.

-------------------

Kimaria heard Azula say "Come and fight me, you coward!".

"With pleasure!" Kimaria shouted back and threw a storm of fireballs at the ship...

TAG: Quen
  25. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4

Quen watched as their small ship was set ablze by the assualt.

It would not be long before the three of them were dead.

"Lets give it up Kimeria, its either surrender or die" Quen said gravely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.