main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Avatar: Last of the Airbenders

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Kimaria

"Surrender? Never! Die? Never!" Kimaria said as another ball of fire came towards them, but she blocked again. "Are you going to help me get Azula distracted again, or are just gonna sit there?!"

TAG Quen

2. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Quen

"look, even if we beat her our ship won't last long out there even if we put the flames out"

"the only way we're going to live is through surrender"

3. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC:

Kimaria was sometimes tough to get her to surrender, especially if she surrender, her rival would capture her and her quest would be over. A soldier went to Azula and she was yelling at him. Kimaria shot the soldier in the back with a fireball and he landed on Azula. Kimaria quickly started bending to get away from the battle. "Quen, row, because our live depend on it!"

TAG: Quen

4. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

Terra had been silent up to this point. "There is no way we are going to row out of this." she said calmly.

Panic shruged in the young girl. How was it one second all was fine and the next she was getting fire thrown at her? They were far enough out Terra's limited bending powers couldn't get to the dirt under the water. Her enemy was going to capture her, the only good thing she could see in this was she might be able to find more about her family.

"Oi! Can we stop throwing fire at each other? I don't fancy diein'." she said a little louoder.

TAG-Kimaria,Quen

5. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: quen

Quen just stood for a second, Kimaria was valient, but totally stupid, if they rowed away, they would loose their only chance of survival.

Quen took out a white peice of cloth and waved it, "I.......surrender" he said loudly, he had lost his freedom now, no turning back............

6. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Kimaria heard Terra speak. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't get captured or die, cause then it would mean the end of her mission. An idea poped into her head. "Quen, Terra, We're gonna sneak onboard and steal one of their spare boats... So stop waving that flag, please. You have no clue what will happen if IM captured..."

TAG: quen terra

7. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

"As long as nobody throw fire....I SURRENDER!" she yelled a second after Quen and looked to Kimaria to do the same.

At least they wouldn't die...she hoped. Stealing a boat didn't really sound safe but she could try to convince Kimaria of a better idea when they weren't under fire. She sighed, this wasn't exactly how she planned this beautiful day.

TAG-Kimaria,Quen

8. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

Quen whispered to kimaria,"Why waste our time sneeking aboard, when we can have them take us up there" he grinned

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005

The Water tribe seemed happy at first to see an Airbender. It's been a hundred years since one was seen. They had no clue Aang was the Avatar. All they knew was this funny little boy was trapped in an iceberg. He played with the other kids to the dismay of Sokka and went penguin sliding with Katara. Things seemd to be really good in the village. People were happy again thanks to Aang.

Then one day he wanted to go exploring with Katara. They found an old Fire Nation ship that was stranded in the snow. They decided to go in and check things out. Aang tripped on a wire, which let a red flare that went straight up in the sky. Scared that someone may have noticed they left the ship and went back to the village.

Sokka was so mad at the airbender that he banished him from the village. Katara wanted to go with him to find a waterbending master to teach her but decided to stay with her family. She watched as he left with Appa.

The small Fire Nation ship landed on the shores of the Water Tribe Village. Prince Zuko was all ready with his uniform on ready to fight and capture the Avatar. Jade was ready to help in the fight. Her adreniline was running high as she walked down the landing ramp with Zuko. The Water Tribe was there looking on the huge ship. Sokka was pushing away his nerves to confront them and fight while the others held back from ship from a distance.

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver, Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker

10. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Sokka

Sokka stood at the base of the ship's ramp, waiting for the inevitable wave of fire to come pouring down. He was pleasantly surprised when all that appeared were two Fire Nation soldiers, most likely Benders. The warriors in training hadn't stood to defend the Village. They'd ran to hide behind houses and canoes. Sokka shrugged, pulled out his sword, and ran for the ramp, screaming a war cry. He knew he looked a bit silly. Without at least three other men, a Water Tribe raiding party didn't look as deadly. Sokka had used that to his advantage, making the war paint as comical as he could without making it look totally stupid. With any luck, he could get in the first hit.

TAG: Zuko, Jade, Southern Water Tribe

11. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Zuko

Zuko had landed on the shore and was looking at the faces of the tribes villagers. he saw one boy who seemed to be the only warrior. when the fool charged him he simply grabbed the sword and pushed the young man hard untill he was down on the ground. he looked around then said, "Im looking for the avatar. i know you know where he is." he stared at the blank faces of the frightined villages. he then saw an old lady who he grabbed and pulled towards him. "Hes about this age. master of all the elements." he waited for a response then he pushed the old lady back. "If i dont get coperation im going to burn this village to the ground!" he gave jade the signal to shot one of the huts.

Tag:Tee,Zelda_skywalker

12. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

Quen saw that his and terra's plea for surender had been heard and acknowlegdes.

Quen then turned to Kimaria," Its your choice kimaria, we can all go aboardand possibly survive to another day, or me and terra can go aboard alone and you can fight the to your inevitable last breath without a hope for survival" Quen said," they won't wait for your answer forever, and neither will this boat". They were nearly knee deep in the water now, the boat was thinking fast.

TAGS: Kimaria, Terra, Azula, GM

13. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: kiamria

Kimaria didn't like the tought of surrendering. "I guess we could make a plan while on the ship..." Kimaria said, "Fine, fine. Let's go to Azula's ship."

TAG: Quen Terra
    -------------

14. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

"Good"

Quen looked up at the ship.

"Our fate now lies in the hands of Azula"

TAGS: Azula

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade

She stood behind Zuko and listened and watched patiently as he tried to get the tribe to speak. Upon not doing so, he gave her permission to shoot a hut. Leave the weapons come last, she thought, let your firebending speak for you, scare these people.
    With a simple and powerful sweeping motion of her hand, fire shot from her arm and hands and burnt two of the huts behind the tribe. With the flinch that they gave, she stepped forward closer to the people.
    "Where is the Avatar? He's here, or been here. It's known. Make it easier on yourself and tell, or you wil falter under the power of the Fire Nation."

TAG:Zuko, Water Tribe

16. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Azula

Azula saw the white flag. "They surrender, but Kimaria would never surrender THAT esialy... I'll keep an eye on them..." Azula saw another fire nation ship approching. "I'll just tell them I caught the three pests, because they probably thought they got away..." Azula thought. Azula commanded three soldiers to go and fetch the three out at sea. When they were brought to her, she smiled and said. "Kimaria, you don't seemed please to see me..."

TAG: quen, terra
    ---------------------------

"I'd never be happy or pleased to see you, even at my own funerial..." Kimaria replied bitterly. Azula just smiled and told the soldiers to throw them in the ship's jail and to get the firebenders and some soldiers so she could go and rid the fire nation of this resestance force in a nearby earth village...

TAG: Quen, Terra, GM

17. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

When all the fire nation soldiers left the jail Quen laughed hysterically.

"This is even better than I thought, I don't even have to lead them into my trap"

Quen turned to the others

"Best get a little rest, we'll be at the village soon, then I'll put the plan into action"

18. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Very good guys you are doing great keep it up.:)

Aang saw the smoke from a distance and knew it wasnt the Water Tribes fire becaues it was too thick. He knew that they must be in trouble, especially since he tripped the wire on the old Fire Nation ship. He had to go help them. It would be all his fault if something happned to them.

"Stay here Appa i will be right back, i got to go help them." He said with deterrmination then found a Penguin and hopped on ihim and slid all the way down the ice until he ran in to Zuko and made him fall over himself. He looked at Katara and Sokka and said "I figured you could use some help."

He turned to Zuko and Jade and replied "You lookin for me

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver, Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker

OOC: I will let the everyone thats on Azula's ship keep on posting your escape cause its far more interesting.:)

19. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"Trap? What trap?" Kimaria asked excitedliy. "I won't be able to sleep if you don't tell me what your trap is!"

TAG: quen terra

20. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

"Pretty simple."

"Most of the fire benders, including Azula and Ruyke, will be off the ship attacking the the earth resistance, she will leave only a few to guard and work the catapult"

Quen grinned.

"Then, I will break us out of this jail,quietly as possible of course, and we sneek around and get rid of the fire benders on board."

"then, I'll take some if the remaining fire bender armor and go tell Azula that we just found out some earth benders are using the boarding ramp to get on the ship, and I'll ask to put the ramp back up till the battle ends, if we're lucky, she'll believe me and allow me to do so"

"Then all we have to do is sail the ship out of the port, if that doesn't work , we'll take have to use the life boats".

Quen frowned," I know this all depends on chance and luck but it's a risk we'll have to take"

21. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Kimaria grinned. "That was similir to my plan! My plan was to get out of jail, take out the firebenders and soldiers onboard, then take the ship! But I think your plan works better..." Kimaria said, followed by a yawn. "I'm tired, let me take a nap... Then I'll show 'em firebenders what true firebending is..." Kimaria fell asleep right after she said that.

Kimaria's dream was more of a nightmare, really. She drempt that the avatar, Zuko, and herself was going against fire lord Ozi, but they lost, and Ozi killed them, but left herself for Azula. Kimaria woke up. "Why do I keep having nightmares? Why am I having more dreams with Zuko and the avatar? Gosh, I need to take a break from my quest... Not" Kimaria mumbled to herself.

TAG: Quen, Terrra

22. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    "Avatar?"
    "Are you drunk? the avatar cycle ended a century ago with the killing of the air benders, there's no more avatars"
    "Keep your thoughts on the real world, like the fire nation".

23. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"I'm not drunk, and I have reseon to belive he or she's alive. Why would the Fire Lord want to find him or her if's they're suposivily dead? I'm not going to the south pole for nothing. I'm going there to search for the avatar. I've looked everywhere from the north pole to the farthest earth kindgom city. I'm positive they're at the south pole." Kimaria said.

TAG: Quen, Terra

24. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    "Lord Ozai is just keeping the fire nation in a constant state of alert to avoid people getting wary of his reign, the avatar is nothing more than a propoganda move"

Quen sighed

"Oh well, it holds no importance, what matters is that as soon as we reach the earth village we take the ship, then you can resume your little fantasy search"

25. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"Whatever." Kimaria sighed. Nobody belived her. Azula came into the jail room. "Well, I guess it looks like I win." Azula spat in Kimaria's face. "I'm going to rid the fire nation of some more pests like yourselves. Bye now." Azula left and entered the port, starring at the path that led to the small town. "One step for me, one big victory for the fire nation."

TAG: Quen, Terra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.