main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Avatar: Last of the Airbenders

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

Terra saw the plan. Sure,that worked for her. "Quen,Kimaria. Lets move!" she yelled and jumped onto the flying Bison.

"Hi. I'm Terra." she said to the two teens already on.

TAG-Any

2. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    IC:Kimaria

Kimaria saw Terra get on the bison. "See ya! I hope we battle again, Zuko! You're much more fun than your sister!" Kimaria ran and jumped on the bison. "Hello! Don't worry, I'm on your side of the war"

TAGS: Everybody

3. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Quen

"Oh what the hell"

Quen jumped aboard appa.

"Yup,I'm definetly on the fire nation's list now".

4. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

Terra gave Kimaria a weird look. "Yea,your definition of 'fun' is a bit off." she pointed out.

This was interesting. A flying bison with four others she didn't know and the avatar going to join them. Her life just got a tad more interesting.

TAG-Any

5. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Kimaria

"Well, ok, so what if my definition of fun is a 'bit off'?" Kimaria yawned. "All this bending is making me so tired. I'll take a nap in a bit..."

TAGS: everyone

6. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Katara

"My name is Katara, this my brother, Sokka, and this here is-- Ack! Where's Sokka?!!" Katara yelled, just then, she spotted Aang and Sokka running towards Appa.
    They jumped on and Appa was out of there...

TAG: Kimaria, Terra, Quen, Sokka, Aang

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005

Aang saw everyone get on Appa except fo Sokka. He wasnt sure if Sokka could get away so he dtwirled his staff to the left of him and then slammed it hard against the deck. A fierce wind came up and blew the firebenders back. Alot of them were knocked on the ground icluding Zuko and Jade who looked even madder than ever at the Avatar.

Aang ran over and grabbed Sokka and helped him up on Appa. Then he used glided up to the front of Appa and yelled. "Yip Yip go boy hurry."

They flew up and away dodging fireballs that Zuko and Jade were throwing then Zuko ordered the soldiers to fire up on them in the sky. Fire balls the size of comets were coming at them. they were swerving and swaying trying to escape. The FireNation was relentless and followed them until finally Appa rose high enough in the sky and out of reach of the fireballs.

Zuko and Jade was left staring up in the sky as the flying bison flew out of reach of their attack. While they were glowering, Uncle Iroh came aboard the upper deck. He was looking confused as he looked around at the mess of the deck. "Nephew, did you have a party and not invite me. I was taking a nap. You know how Mushu soup does that to me. Looks like it was one heck of a party from the looks of it." Iroh said in a jolly way as he rubbed his stomach.

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver, Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker, MissingNo , GraySaberFreque, Genimay

8. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Zuko

Zuko stared at his only chance to get back into the fire nation fly away. he was extremely mad and only got more mad when he heard his uncle. "how could you let them get away! we are trained fire benders and yet they still flew away unharmed. and you uncle where were you! I could have used the dragon of the wests help! I cant belive this. follow them right now captian. i want him no matter what. I must capture the avatar!" he stormed away to pursue the avatar and hopely capture the new enemys.

Tag:any

9. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Sokka

Sokka leaned back against the saddle. Things are getting weird, he thought, looking down at the ground. He frowned...something was wrong, he just didn't know what. They had left the village, gone fishing, found the kid, said kid had set off a Fire Nation trap, said trap had called a ship of maniac Firebenders who had destroyed the village, kidnapped his sister, he and the kid had gone after said ship, there had been a battle, and then they flew off. Sokka shook his head, and looked over the side of the animal again.

"WE'RE FLYING! Ha ha, we're flying, this is so-" Sokka looked at the other two people on the bison. "So he flies...big deal."

TAG: Aang, Katara

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade

She screamed when Iroh came out in a jolly, happy mood when he very well knew that the Avatar had just escaped on the great mammoth of a bison. She went to the bow of the ship and looked over the side, watching the ice get crushed under the boat's immense power.
    The Avatar will be crushed by the Fire Nation's power...my power.

TAG:anybody

11. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Kimaria

Kimaria looked over the bison, and her face turned a bit paler than it was. "Er... I may not sleep for a bit...." Kimaria whispered. Kimaria knew Sokka was excited about the bison flying. She wasn't. In attemp to break the silence, Kimaria asked "So, Katara, how long have you been able to bend water?"

TAGS: everybody on appa

12. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"Well, for some time now..." Katara said uneasily, not knowing if she could trust these "new comers".... things weren't great, but she could at lest pretend to be enjoying their company... "So I've seen your skills, they're pretty impressive..." Katara said with a smile on her face.

TAG: Kamaria, Sokka, Gwen, Terra, Aang

13. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Kimaria blushed. "aww, they're not that great, and I get exsausted after I bend." Kimaria said with a smile, then yawned.

TAGS: Everybody on appa

14. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"Well, naturally, you would get exhausted from bending, it takes all your mental and physical strength..." Katara said, feeling proud that she had said something smart.

TAG: Kimaria

15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Sorry i didnt get to post im having problems with my browser.

[color=indigo][b]Location: In the Sky on the back of Appa[/b]

Appa was finally out of reach of the Firenations attack. he zoomed above the clouds with joy. on his back the six people were getting to know eachother. [b]Kameria, Katara and Terra[/b] were talking on one side, [b]Quen, and Sokka[/b] were talking on the other side. It was a really good positive feeling [b]Aang[/b] thought as he watched everyone talk.

He was thinking of home and and how he needed to find clues about what happened to the Airbenders. He just couldnt be the only one. He had to find out more and he needed to talk to an Avatar. He knew that Avatar Roku was suppose to train him but how can that be when he is dead. As he stared in thought he had and idea.

[b]"Hey guys i think we are going to head to the Eastern Air Temple. I need to find out what happened to the other Airbenders. There must be clues somewhere lying around."

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver, MissingNo , GraySaberFreque, Genimay
    [/b]

[hr]

[b]Location: Zuko's Ship[/b]

Bothe [b] Zuko and Jade[/b] were furious at losing the Avatar while Uncle Iroh didnt seem to be bothered. He had spent so many times trying to find the Avatar and now that he has been founf Iroh couldnt care less. though he would never tell his nephew or the crew that. He simply kept thisto himself and carried on his with is leisure ways.

[b]Zuko[/b] knew the direction the Avatar and his friends were going but he didnt know the exact location. He was so furious that he needed to let go of some steam. So he had [b]Jade[/b] spar with him while Uncle Iroh sat down and had some tea as he played pai sho.

[b]TAG: Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker[/b] [/color]

16. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

"The Eastern Air Temple?!" Kimaria exclaimed. "Yeay!" After a few minutes, Kimaria fell asleep, exsausted from all the bending that day... She accually drempt of the good times with her family. The time when the first learned to firebend "those were the times..." Kimaria thought

TAGS: Everybody on Appa

17. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"Eastern Air Temple? I think I've heard of it before..." Katara said to Aang, she glaned at Kamaria who was sleeping peacefully, it must have been a very long day for her and the others as well...
    TAG: Aang

----------------------------
    OOC: Hey peeps, I may not be as active with the RPG as I usually am 'cause it's Christmas Break for me!! Got places to go, things to see, the usuall... so uh, bye!!! (for now, more specific, 2 weeks tops)

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Sorry guys for not posting from celebrating the holidays to starting a new job that had me training certain hours which made me so wiped out by the time i got home. i will be starting a new schedule and i should have more time to post. I will get one up soon and i hope all of you are still interested if not then i will have this locked. Please PM me or say in the thread if you want to keep this going.

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM Note: I want to thank everyone who participated in this RPG. Unfortunately it didnt go as i hoped but i learned alot from this and did enjoy it while it lasted. Thank You again.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.