main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Avatar: The Last Airbender] The Very Secret Diary of Appa (Diary Challenge) finished 12/21, Ent. 24

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 11, 2011.

1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Ah, this episode actually introduces my favorite character-Suki. [face_love] Yes, amazing how Zuko tracked you, Appa. Great entry!

2. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    I'm enjoying these very much!

And come on it really isn't fair they caught up to them I mean he's a freakin Flying Bison!!!!!

3. mrjop2

mrjop2 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 6, 2007
    Well, the Firenation are anything but fools.

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Striker: Thanks!! And actually, when I think about it, I can totally see why you like Suki best (she reminds me a bit of Tenel Ka :D ).

Raphire: Thanks!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

jop: Very true :D

Entry Ten

Decided to go chill out in Omashu, a huge city in the Earth Kingdom, for a bit.

Apparently Aang was challenged by the king, had to face deadly foes in the shape of something called a Flopsy, and almost got the Water Tribe Whiners encased in candy.

Mostly I just got a tan.

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Yeah, there are multiple reasons why Suki's my favorite. I won't derail the thread.

*Gasp* Appa got a tan! Wait... how did he get it through his fur? o_O[face_laugh]

6. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
    Flopsy! Silly giant rabbit!

7. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    I didn't really like that episode. But I found this post really funny!

I agree with striker. How could he tan through his fur?

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Striker: [face_laugh] Um . . . you know, that?s a good question :p His fur got the tan? Hair can turn colors in the sun . . .

jop: [face_laugh] That was one of my favorite bits to write :D

Raphire: I can never make up my mind. I like the end, but a couple of the tasks bored me. And I think I?m going to go with that hair-changes-colors-in-the-sun bit :p

Entry Eleven

Got to spend a lovely night in a nice, warm barn with lots of hay (do these people REALIZE how hungry I get after carrying them around all day? Apparently not). Unfortunately, nap time was cut short when some kid got himself arrested and we had to set out on an unfortunate rescue mission.

We pulled it off (mostly thanks to me and my flying superpowers) but I?d rather not make this a trend.

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sorry, Appa. Might be a bit of a trend for you. ;)

10. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
    Boy, Appa gets grumpy when he doesn't get his sleep.

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Striker: [face_laugh] Appa will make sure everyone else is sorry, too :p

jop: Oh yes :p (But then, so do I . . . :p )

Entry Twelve

Aang disappeared RIGHT after we got to a village being attacked by some huge spirit monster. (Normally I could have taken him, but he was HUGE. Plus, messing with the spirit world isn?t my gig. Do I LOOK like the Avatar?)

Unfortunately, Sokka (Water Tribe Whiner #1) got nabbed too, so all Katara (WTW2) is doing it sitting around and moping.

Now who?s going to feed me?

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, I don't remember this episode too much. Although Sokka and Katara as the number one and two Water Tribe whiners? Yeah, that's about spot-on. [face_laugh]

13. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    I don't remember the spirit creature episode either. But I did find these two posts hilarious. Appa is soo right. Lol and poor poor him with no one to feed him. Cause a beast like that should be feed frequently. Or else he might not fly for them. Lol

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Striker: It wasn?t very good :p It was a two-parter, IIRC.

Raphire: So right!! [face_laugh]

Entry Thirteen

Aang finally came back (apparently he was in the spirit world) and we had to take off to save the day again (this is becoming a rather unfortunate trend) ? this time, we headed DIRECTLY INTO THE BAD GUYS? TERRITORY.

Which involved running a blockade.

Or, rather, flying a blockade.

Me flying. And carrying all of them. Yeesh, I am so underpaid.

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Appa, see some money, then complain about being underpaid. :p Ah, and now a good episode IIRC is coming up. :D

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Striker: [face_laugh]

Entry Fourteen

After a small adventure that involved Aang etc. being captured, he not-so-accidentally destroyed the Fire Nation Temple (that?s more like it!).

Down side: Now we have to save the world before a comet comes and gives the Lord of the Flames and his fam the power for Total World Domination.

As if I didn?t have enough on my to-do list.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi there, :* !!!

Loved the tone of all these entries, which I devoured at once ;) - anything with Very Secret Diary [face_mischief] will be a hoot! :D !!

Flopsy -- cutesy name [face_mischief] and I love the hip talk -- street cred, vacay [face_laugh]
    [:D]

18. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Wait-what else is on his list?! :confused:[face_laugh]

19. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
  20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I just got introduced to the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe ysterday, with the movie, and I have only now realized that there is a TV series - must find a way to watch.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying Appa's diary here, he doesn't do much in the movie except for carrying the heroes around and looking cute and cuddly, so it's nice to hear his voice.

I'm looking forward to more fun entries.

21. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
    Ugg, what a terible way to start off in the world of Avatar, the movie should be banned! The movie was worst movie I have ever seen!

The television series, though, rocks! You can find them on Netflix, or watch them online elsewhere. After you catch up, prepare for the new Avatar series: The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra, which I think is being released next year.

22. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Jade: Thanks for stopping in!! [:D] I?m glad you enjoyed :D If you haven?t seen the show, you totally should! [face_laugh] I?m glad you like the hip talk ? I actually say vaycay in real life 8-} :p

Striker; [face_laugh] Well, he was planning to get a nice massage . . . :p

jop: Glad you liked!!

Hazel Oh no?I agree with jop; the movie was pretty bad. The TV series, however, is fabulous! You should definitely watch it :D I?m glad you?re enjoying it!!

Entry Fifteen

Fun* adventure with some pirates. And I?m not talking about the kind of pirates that get stuck on a deserted island and go rum-happy. I?m talking legit, trying-to-kill-you/turn-you-over-to-Prince-Hotman pirates.

*By ?fun,? I mean the stupid Water Tribe girl stole a waterbending scroll, got us all into a huge amount of trouble, and we almost died. Again.

23. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
    lol, that was a classic episode!

24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    *By ?fun,? I mean the stupid Water Tribe girl stole a waterbending scroll, got us all into a huge amount of trouble, and we almost died. Again.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Good definition.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Has anyone ever met a smart pirate [face_laugh]