main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Avengers Assemble! (aka "Put that thing away before you hurt someone, Reynar!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Pietro Maximoff
    Avengers Tower

Pietro was waiting for this seemingly weak man, one who seemed far more familiar than Pietro thought he should, to respond to his question when another of these fools approached him. This one, however, Pietro was forced to give some respect if only because his sister wanted to study under him so badly. That's the only reason Pietro recognized him, Dr. Strange. A master of the mystic arts. ?I know I?ve seen you somewhere before?I just can?t place it. I?m Dr. Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme, you are?? Strange said politely as he extended his hand.

"I'm..." Pietro started to say before the fireworks began and Strange suddenly ran off to babysit some of the groups more...primal members. And Pietro meant that when he said primal. The one other mutant in the room, and one Pietro didn't particularly like on any account. Wolverine, the idiot with the healing factor and the short temper. They had a history thanks to Pietro's time with both the Brotherhood and the X-Men. It was Wolverine's seemingly willing obediance to a system that he didn't fit in that really pushed Pietro out the door of Xavier's. He never would be able to understand why a man who takes so much pleasure in murder and violence could ever find happiness being the lapdog of Xavier. Though it was strange to see that the blonde man was able to reason Wolverine out of his readiness to fight. At least a small amount.

The situation still didn't instill much confidence in Pietro that this little team was going to work. And now, apparently, they were about to take on a God if his over hearing of Thor was correct. Not that it really mattered, he'd signed up for this experiment and thus had to follow whatever decision was made. He just had to sit back and wait for Iron-Man to finally decide on if they were going to fight a god, or some idiot called Absorbing Man.

"Ok, let's look at it this way, my ass is on the line for this one, so I'm calling the shots. Now I assume Loki isn't going to just be waiting for us all alone, he'll have a small army of minions to go through, and that's My and War Machine's expertise, so I think the two of us should go for sure. Cap. and Logan both have expertise in massive hoards so they should go along too. Strange and Thor can handle the magical expertise of the mission, and Banner is always useful to have around in case we need to crash through a mountain or take down a powerful beast, so He's in. I like the Spider's extreme exercise of calm," He said, nodding towards Spidey, "Samson should be of some use, and Speedy Gonzalez in the back there must be good for something."

Pietro blinked a few times at the statement. Did that lower lifeform just refer to him as if he were some cartoon rodent? And not just any cartoon rodent, but a minority cartoon rodent. It was as if Stark was going out of his way to insult him. Pietro quickly looked around the room for anything that would leave a mark, not finding anything he quickly bolted out the same window that he had entered and ran down the tower at full speed, hitting the pavement gracefully as he made it to a hotdog vendor. Without the vendor noticing, Pietro grabbed a knife and some mayo and made his way back inside of the tower, once again making a lap around the block to gain some momentum.

"So we're all goin' to take down Loki. That being settled, before we proceed with any other stages of planning, Strange, have you checked for magical spying devices, Loki seems"

Pietro came speeding back inside making sure to keep moving faster than any normal or abnormal eyes could keep up with as he used his knife and the mayo to good use on the armor.

"to know too much about us that can't be coincidence. Thor, out of curiousity, why haven't your brethren going to stepped in to take care of Loki, isn't it against the rules for him to interfere with Mortal affairs?"

When Stark finally finished speaking, his suit now featured mayo nipples as well as a lightning bolt down the fron

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Tony Stark / Iron Man
    Avengers Tower

Just as he finished speaking, Stark felt the lightest breeze move his hair. At that very same moment, he noticed new decorations on his armor, wiping one nipple off with a finger, he stuck it in his mouth.

"Mayo." He said calmly, turning to look at Pietro, who just happened to be eating a still steaming hot dog. Having owned Avengers Tower before it was Avengers Tower, there was no hot dog stand in the building, and the next kitchen was at least two floors down...and it didn't have hot dogs in it. Stark was not a vengeful man, normally, and while he was slightly arrogant, he wouldn't go out of his way to humiliate someone. A little jest was about as far as he would reach when someone was working on the far side. This, however, meant war. "See everyone, Mr. Maximoff can make Loki look like a complete fool while the rest of us use our abilities to save humanity."

Oh yes, this was war, and Iron Man was happy to hear it.

Tag: All, but especially BSSL

3. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Dr. Strange

He looked at Tony and laughed heartily, like a man who is singing along with catching drinking song. This man was clearly out of his element. Not really his fault though, though deamons and witches have long faded away from even the darkest shadows of human socitey...Strange was a nessary relic, that had been dusted off. He would have to get used to that.

" Mr. Stark, I can try. But you must realize...magic isn't a type of electronic device. It exsits outsdie normal means and bounds. I can help to prevent it...but it is nearly impossible to find evdience of astral projection and perception spells. That type of magic doesn't have caller I.D. We can block the calls, and close the windows" With that Strange snapped his fingers as a white blinding, light entered the room much like that of a train. A swamp of sweat basked his fore head.

" That should block it...at least in this room, no matter what we WILL know if someone is peering in. Thor, try using the orb, Loki still might try saying something." Strange said like a professor giving a lecture and vaccum salesman performing a all rolled into one.

"But your right Mr. Stark, this is too....conveint. How does he know where this team would meet...or even that there is team? I understand that he woul;d look out for Thor...but this implies too much planning for him to figure out when Thor was just called into the fold." Strange fface furrowed up.

He saw that Peter had taken of his mask, Strange always was struck by how young the man was. Was he even old enough to drive?

He looked over to the man with Silver hair. He know had a hot dog in his hand, the boy was apparently very fast. As the young man chewed, he almost looked like the spilt image of a young woman he knew. A very talented woman, whom after he finshed training Clea to replace Wong...he would like to take under his wing for a more promeint role...a role she would have to compete for aginast that worm Doom. A day that was soon apporaching. He looked over and saw the Mayo grafffti all over Stark's armour vest.

" I'm sorry, do you know a woman named Wanda young man?" Strange asked in a half disquested, half amused tone.

TAG: BASSIL, DVC, Thor, and Spidey,

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Pietro Maximoff
    Avengers Tower

Pietro knew Stark would get the message, and he knew that Stark's ego wouldn't allow him to let this slide either. Pietro still didn't care, it wasn't as if mayo would stick for very long on that armor of his. No, if he'd really wanted to be serious he would've removed every bolt from the armor suit. Still, it was refreshing to hear Stark's response.

"See everyone, Mr. Maximoff can make Loki look like a complete fool while the rest of us use our abilities to save humanity."

"And look, everyone, the monkey can use proper names instead of sounding like a racist pig." Pietro scoffed back as he noticed Strange step forward with information.

" Mr. Stark, I can try. But you must realize...magic isn't a type of electronic device. It exsits outsdie normal means and bounds. I can help to prevent it...but it is nearly impossible to find evdience of astral projection and perception spells. That type of magic doesn't have caller I.D. We can block the calls, and close the windows" With that Strange snapped his fingers as a white blinding, light entered the room much like that of a train.

Pietro didn't really care for magic theatrics, his sister's probability magic could also make pretty lights and it seemed like he had always been around the prestidigitations of the arcane.

" That should block it...at least in this room, no matter what we WILL know if someone is peering in. Thor, try using the orb, Loki still might try saying something. But your right Mr. Stark, this is too....conveint. How does he know where this team would meet...or even that there is team? I understand that he woul;d look out for Thor...but this implies too much planning for him to figure out when Thor was just called into the fold."

As Strange finished speaking with Stark and the rest, he seemed to turn around and notice Pietro. Approaching, he said, "I'm sorry, do you know a woman named Wanda young man?"

Pietro nodded slightly. "Yes, Wanda is my sister. My name is Pietro Maximoff." he held out his hand. "A shame that the more hotblooded of this group interrupted our introductions earlier." he stated, his voice one of resepect.

TAG: MIB, DVC, and ALL

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Thor
    Avengers Tower

"Thor, out of curiosity, why haven't your brethren stepped in to take care of Loki, isn't it against the rules for him to interfere with Mortal affairs?" asked Stark, calm once more.

Thor smiled wryly. "Loki has never been one for rules, my friend. It is those rules that prevent us from meddling with Midgard, and that force me to use Donald Blake as a...host when I come here."

If he so wished, and if he could fight off his brethren from Valhalla long enough, Thor could easily break the rules. But then you're no better than Loki, are you? Blake's voice in his head. His mind, at least, because technically, this was Blake's head. Sort of. Blake had tried to explain it to himself as a sort of law of the universe, that Thor couldn't simply weave himself into existence. It went against the rules, and it upset the balance.

It's like the law of conservation of matter, or energy, I was a med student, not a physicist. You can't just create matter...well, actually, you can, you just don't let yourself do it... Thor smiled at Blake's thoughts. Yes, that explained it as nicely as one could. The honour code of the gods. One that Loki continually broke.

"But you're right Mr. Stark, this is too....convenient. How does he know where this team would meet...or even that there is team? I understand that he woul'd look out for Thor...but this implies too much planning for him to figure out when Thor was just called into the fold." said Strange. Thor glanced at the orb in his hand, and said, "I am a friend, Doctor Strange. Do not confuse my presence here as an act of war."

He gazed into the orb again, mentally calling for Loki to show himself.

Tag: DVC, TheManinBlack, BSSL, Sephy

6. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Dr. Strange
    Avengers Tower

" Yes...though I understand this is the first time most have worked together....some of us have even fought in the past, I think. Oh, yes, I already gave you my name. You look like alot like your sister Pietro, no wonder I thought I saw you before. Your sister is very talented by the way, and even more remarkabley she exactly has the heart for the job and art. You don't see many mystics like her who care about more about how and she does something, rather than just taking it at that. You see even fewer who care about how the unintended results of that magic, like she does. She needs more formal training, but she has the makings of a very, fine mystic in her. If your anything like her, it will be my honor to work with you. But...why Mayo?" Strange said with a amused, friendly smile.

Thor glanced at the orb in his hand, and said, "I am a friend, Doctor Strange. Do not confuse my presence here as an act of war."

Strange turned to Thor, and nodded with apperhension. "You misunderstood my words, Thor. I meant that as more of a slight to our mutual friend Fury. And to imply to the others that there is more to Loki then meets the eye, even I could tell that one first glance." Strange said with a slight grim undertone.

Stranges head turned slowly to Stark's.

"Its our move, and we shouldn't leave the man waiting" Strange said almost tonelessly. He couldn't help but leave a little bit of uneasiness into his tone though.

TAG: DVC, PEN, BASSSIL

7. AlphaRay

AlphaRay Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2008
    OOC:
    Just a correction, Peter hasn't taken off his mask completely. He just pulled it up slightly so that he could take a drink.

8. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM OOC: Hmmm.... a little slow around here. Well, this should spice things up.

IC: Deadpool

A Computer Store within a Latverian Mall

Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool, aka the Merc with a Mouth, aka the moron who made a mixed Ranged+Melee character and decided to stick his highest roll on Charisma instead of Strength or Dexterity, but who still managed to kick extreme amounts of butt, was getting bored.

Loki had promised that he was going to get the quality entertainment of watching the people he was about to be paid to kill tear each other apart, but then they decided to settle their differences peacefully and unite against a common foe. That was never exciting. "They're not killing each other. Does that mean I need to deal with them? I mean... 'get the distinct privilege' of dealing with them?"

Loki looked up from the computer he was using to spy, which quickly developed the newest version of the infamous Blue Screen of Death as Dr. Strange cast a spell to block Loki's spying. The good doctor was good, but no mortal could overwhelm a god's magic. "Yes, warrior, you do get the distinct privilege of doing the work of the gods."

"You know, I was sold before you threw in the whole God bit. Just because I wrote Raptor Jesus on the religion slot of my sheet doesn't mean I'm not a devout anti-theist. I worship the altar of little slips of paper with money on them that people will allow me to trade for dirty magazines, and you've already promised me plenty of that. Just let me tear them to shreds and you can do your scheming and I can use your money to buy myself a 'low-level random encounter' and some 'quick XP' if ya know what I mean..."

"Go then." What Loki did next defied Wade's low Intelligence Stat, but even if he'd thrown all his skill points into Knowledge: Arcana -a skill that currently had a whopping score of 0- and placed his highest dice roll on Intelligence, he still would not have been able to explain it better than being in Latveria one moment and being in New York and kinda queasy the next.

He could see where he was supposed to go, and conveniently enough, the window was already broken. He only put one skill point in Use Rope. He'd be starting off this fight a few hitpoints short of perfect health. Luckily, he'd seen Spiderman do this plenty of times. He tossed the rope into the air and it caught on something, what didn't matter, and with a Tarzan-like scream, he swung over the street, clean through one of the non-broken windows of the room, landing with the unpleasant bone-cracking sound he usually associated with several of his bones breaking. He stood up, with the squishing-sucking sound he usually associated with his bones mending quickly. "Lousy excuse for a Reflex Save. That Enhanced HP-Regeneration feat's pretty nice though. This would suck a lot more for me if not for that."

Suddenly, Deadpool was aware of someone else speaking in character through him. He knew it was someone else, because the dialog was not printed with that pretty Yellow Highlight+Bold Text combo he liked to use when he spoke in character. "Good Evening, Brother, Brother's comrades. Since you could not, apparently, be bothered to respond to my invitation, I had to send this underling to...persuade...you to hurry up."

"For the record, that wasn't me. No way I'd consider myself an underling." Wade would have continued, but then he made a Spot Check and realized his two +1 Katannas of Being Relatively Normal, But Still Very Sharp and Painful Katannas were drawn and ready to fight a whole bunch of superheroes in a very small room. This could either be very good, or very very bad. "Well, not that I said a lot, but I guess I'm done talking. The next time I open my mouth, it'll probably be an irrelevant mid-fight zippy one-liner, which someone better be willing to take a break and write down for posterity."

Tag: The Avengers

Edit: Oh yeah, hopefully it won't jus

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Uh, what?

10. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Ha! I knew it!

IC: Logan

Logan listened to them, his mood raising as they finally made some head way. Good, its about time we got started on ding something pro...

Sniffing the air, Logan moaned out loud. Him again? Just what we need. As usual his nose did not fail him as Deadpool jumped through the window and came up wise cracking as ever. God, why does it have t' be his annoying carcus.

Unsheathing his claws, Logan ran towards Deadpool. As he came at him he announced to the others in the group who might have not faced him before. "Watch out he's got a healin' factor."

Saying all that he felt was nessisary to the other group, Logan slashed his claws at Deadpool's eyes hopeing to blind him long enough for some one to bind him up. "Deadpool, you know this is pointless. We'd be here all day if it was us alone. With all of us here, you got no chance."

Tag: Others

11. Dexter_Rogue

Dexter_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Natasha Romanoff
    Alias: Black Widow
    Appearance: [image=http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/f/f9/BlackWidow.jpg/440px-BlackWidow.jpg]
    Powers: Black Widow has received a variant of the Super-Soldier Serum which has enabled her to remain in peak physical condition for the past several decades, as well as slowing her aging process to some degree.
    Gadgets: Bracelets that contain both the "widow's line" which fires her cable, and the "widow's bite" which releases electric bolts to stun her adversaries with a charge of up to 30,000 volts. Her gloves and boots are equipped with miniature suction cups which enable her to cling to surfaces. Her belt contains plastic explosives.
    Weaknesses: Her powers of seduction occasionally get her into trouble.
    Personality: Natasha is very secretive about her past in the Soviet Union, and tends to stray from the subject when it is brought up. However, she develops relationships very easily, which she considers to be a curse, but one that she cannot help. She often questions authority, liking to do things the way she thinks they should be done.
    Bio: In 1941, when Natasha Romanoff was about two years old, she was trapped in a burning building during a Nazi attack on Stalingrad, her home at the time. Ivan Petrovitch Bezukhov, a Russian soldier, found her and saved her from the fire. Never locating her parents, Ivan took her in.

In 1956, she was in the custody of Taras Romanov, who began to train her as a spy. At that time, she was also trained by a mysterious stranger named Logan in hand-to hand-combat.

Later, Natasha was recruited for the USSR's Black Widow Program. In this program, young women were programmed to become sleeper agents to be employed around the world. Years later, Natasha would overcome this programming. The women of this program were also given special bio-chemical conditioning that increases their physiology to near-inhuman levels and slows down their aging process.

Integrated back into Russian society, Natasha fell in love and married test pilot Alexi Shostakov. She was later told that he died in combat.

After her husband's death, Natasha became an intelligence operative for the Russian government. She was trained in the USSR?s Red Room Academy. Due perhaps to her enhanced physiology from the Black Widow Program, she became their most accomplished operative. Her "programming" still unconscious, though perhaps influencing her, she chose the code name Black Widow.

While on assignment in the United States, Natasha met the accomplished archer Hawkeye. She seduced him to manipulate him to do her bidding, bringing him in early conflict with Iron Man, but eventually fell in love with him, and he with her. Due partially to his influence, Natasha rebeled against her masters. She eventually freed herself from their influence, and joined S.H.I.E.L.D., an international law-enforcement agency.

12. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Thor
    Avengers Tower

And then through the window's shattered remains came a very confused-sounding man with two swords. "Good Evening, Brother, Brother's comrades. Since you could not, apparently, be bothered to respond to my invitation, I had to send this underling to...persuade...you to hurry up."

Thor hefted Mjolnir in one hand and with a mighty leap soared towards the newcomer, landing in front of him. Underlings...puppets, more like, thought Thor, and he lifted his hammer in front of him, speaking as he did so.

"Your quarrel is with me, Brother. I give a choice: face me in combat honourably, or die a thousand deaths when I hunt you down."

Tag: Sephy

13. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Gilgamesh, Fifth King of Uruk, Son of Lugalbanda
    ~Hercules~
    Avengers Tower, Conference room

Hercules glanced around the room. Everyone seemed as surprised as he, but he couldn?t be sure. He raised his eyebrow at the newcomer and then Thor and a man with metal claws attached to his hands. Already escalating to violence, it seemed. He shrugged and stared hard at the newcomer.

Hercules hadn?t a clue who he was meant to be fighting, but he was going to fight them all the same. His eyes began to glow white. He took a step back and braced himself. The blast would affect him as much as his target. Suddenly, the room erupted into sound as a blast of energy escaped Hercules eye sockets.

Despite his bracing, his head was thrown back, but the result was definite. A ball of concussive light hurtled itself across the room at the man by the window.

Tag: Sephy

14. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Iron Man
    Avenger's Tower

Stark placed his helmet on as fast as he could, powering up for battle as the others also sprung to action. Wolverine was the first to strike, mentioning a healing factor as he did, which meant this wouldn't be easy. Not to mention the attacker seemed to be crazier than even Stark was.

Suddenly, a blinding white light filled the room, and Stark's visor went dark to shield his eyes. He hoped the other's would figure out that this was close quarters, and thus ranged attacks would be more harmful that helpful.

Once his vision returned, Iron Man clinched his fists, and used his repulsors to shoot himself at the attacker, while throwing a hard right hook, which, if all went as planned, would land squarely on the side of the attacker's head, just behind his ear, a prime knock out spot.

Tag: All

15. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    GM OOC: Sorry about the delay. I've been real busy working without a break for the past week, and I've been exhausted. If my house doesn't blow down in what looks like it might be a very bad storm, expect an update from me tomorrow, late morning/early afternoon

Edit: Forgot to mention, the Awards are up in the Resource forum. Don't forget to vote, because popularity contests...I mean...democracy...only works when everyone voices their opinion!

16. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    GM OOC: Sooner or later, "Better late than never" is gonna stop being my motto when GMing. Today is apparently not that day. Sorry for the added waiting.

IC: Deadpool

Avengers Tower; Conference Room

Ever since they met in that lovely Weapon X program back in mother Canada, Deadpool had had quite a fondness for that Bub guy. Some called it a professional rivalry. Others a bloodlust, but Wade really preferred the term fondness. It was just so fun to say it sarcastically, especially to someone whose sense of humor only showed up when his audience was bleeding to death from a bunch of deep scratches. Bub was a good guy. Fun to get all riled up.

"And now he's spoiling the surprise for everyone. I was looking forward to healing a big hole in my chest right in front of all of 'em, just to put the fear of God into them." He then added to his external narration, "Okay, not really God so much as Canadian super-science, but sti..."

He got his wish, as Wade and Bub took a blast of hot white light from one of the Avengers. Sure enough, Wade had a hole to regenerate in front of them, but so did Bub because the showboater had to go and take a swing at the Merc with a Mouth's face just as the blast blasted them both.

Now Bub was stealing his regeneration bit as the two of them had similarly placed holes in their bodies heal up at right about the same time.

"Your quarrel is with me, Brother. I give a choice: face me in combat honourably, or die a thousand deaths when I hunt you down."

Doing his best impression of the little kid from The Shining, if there was a scene with the kid narrowly dodging punches and kicks that would have leveled entire city blocks, he held up a curled finger, wiggling it up and down as he said "Loki isn't here right now Mrs. Thorrence." Just to make sure no one missed the reference, he added, "Red Rum!" just before an armored fist collided with his skull, knocking him back towards the window he had smashed through earlier.

The Merc with a Mouth managed to straighten up before falling out the window. "Now to even the odds." He honestly didn't expect this to even the odds, but it would definitely ratchet up S.H.I.E.L.D.'s repair bill. With the precious gift of a few added feet between himself and his enemies, he drew a pair of fully automatic pistols and began firing indiscriminately.

Tag: Avengers
    IC: Nick Fury

Avengers Tower; Ops Center

The crew down in the Ops Center was well-trained. Everyone continued going about their business despite the sounds of either a super-battle or an unscheduled demolition of Avengers Tower. Nick put his finger to his earpiece again, tried to reach Tony again, and got nothing again. Something was going on up there, and the way Nick left them, it did not seem like a stretch to assume the worst. His eyes and ears in the Conference Room did not give him a very clear picture, just the capes moving like blurs and making their media-friendly in-fight quips.

"Agent Romanoff," Nick called to the young-looking S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent he had brought into the fold for just this sort of thing. She was ex-Soviet Intelligence and, part of some top secret Soviet program that gave her the Red's equivalent of the serum that made Steve Rogers into Captain America. Long story short, no one in S.H.I.E.L.D. was better prepared to enter a small room full of the world's mightiest heroes in the middle of a ferocious battle and come out with her head still attached to her shoulders. "I can't reach Stark. Get the Hell up to the Conference Room and find out what's going on up there. If it's a fight, make sure it's contained. If any of ours are the instigators, get them out of the Avengers."

He sighed. A ruckus like this was sure to get noticed, and probably get the Avengers off to as rocky a start with the press as they had among themselves.

Tag: Dexter_Rogue

17. SWBob

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Logan

Logan wondered to himself as he swung his arm, if Wade still talked to himself. But that thought was thrown from his mind as a white hot ray of heat and energy slammed into him and Wade. You idiot! You dont shoot energy beams when friendlies are in close! He could feel his skin peel off as the heat cooked him alive. the beam peirced his side and he only thing that diodnt make him run up and slice that idiot with the eyes, was that he hoped it occupied Wade long enough for one of the other people to sack him.

As soon as the energy beam dissipated he and Wade both started to heal. He did have to give credit to Wade, his healing factor was as good as his possibly even better. Even with the cancer he was regenerating at the same speed as him. As he was just about healed up, he saw Iron Man land a punch on Wades head. Thats going to do a lot.

Shaking his head, he dove after the now flying Deadpool. Ah, crap. Wade unleashed with his guns a barrage of bullets aimed at the building, which unfortunatly for Logan, was on the other side of him. The bullets tore through the newly healed flesh, some hitting his adamantium skeleton, the skeleton winning out.

Not worrying about the fall, Logan slimmed his profile down, trying to catch Wade. If he caught him, he could possibly menuver him in order to break his neck in the fall. Unlike Logan, Wade didnt have an indestrucable skeleton. He knew it wouldnt kill him, hell Logan didnt even know if he could be killed. But it couldnt hurt to try.

Tag: Others

18. SWBob

Jun 19, 2003
    Sooooo...........

Is this done?

19. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    GM OOC: 'Fraid it is. I've got a really busy couple weeks at work before I go back to working my ass off at school. I don't think I can keep up with GMing this, but hopefully once I get a feel for this semester's workload, I'll be able to fit in something. It's been fun, guys.

Peace out for now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.