main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Science Fiction AVP: Alien vs Predator

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by cdgodin, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grayaus

grayaus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2010
    Tomorrow the game starts wooooooo

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Dubya!

Co-GM Approved

Character Sheet
    Species: Human
    Name: Yakamura Misaki
    Weapons: Ceremonial Wakizashi.

Personal History: Japanese scientist involved in the project to claim this planet for humanity. Very well regarded within the Company.
    Used her contacts to get Sergeant Tracy assigned to their security detail, with whom she is continuing a romantic affair.

Military History (humans only): None.

3. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    When the Game START!?

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Can we start scene setting on this space station?

5. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    OOC Humans do need space stations or ships so I think it would be logical if you did. We Predators... Well... chances are we fly in, blow up your station or ship, via our big ship in 3 shots, fly in on smaller ships and land. That is what happens in all the console games anyway... [face_coffee]

6. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I can tell we're all anxious to start.

7. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    yes I really am

8. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    How dare you guys try to start without me. [face_shame_on_you]

9. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    wait, are you back? can we start?

10. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Not until tomorrow. I'm still on vacation, but managed to get on a computer in my hotel. I'll be at my house tomorrow, so we'll start then.

11. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    yeaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant wait

12. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Funny how 3 of us have Alien or Predator avatars.

13. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    Really haven't noticed I gave myself one because I was a predator.

14. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I apologize for not getting this started when I said I would. For most of this week I have been fighting really bad migraines. I hopefully over them so we should be able to start this tomorrow.

15. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I made two of the three...way back when I used to make icons. :p

16. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
  17. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    So when are we going to start, I'm really exited to get started.

and nice scott, you made 2 epic Icons [face_praying]

18. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    When MM says we can. So, where are you, MM?

19. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    Hope you feel better MM. Cant wait to start

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, I have almost finished my intro post. Do we know when this thing is going to start?

21. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Hmmmm, I don't know how I will start it, so when MM comes on I'll remind him so that he can start it. Hopefully we'll start later today, board time.

22. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I apologize for not starting yet. Been really busy. And a little sick. But I am ready to start now.

IC: General Damon Balding

General Damon Balding looked around at the Men and Woman sitting before him. These people gathered before him was some of earths bravest, and brightest. They were all chosen to inhabit this station and populate this new part of the galaxy. General Balding looked to be about in his mid 50's. His hair was cut short to disguise the fact that he was balding. The General had thick brown eyebrows, and a short mustache. He had big arms and shoulders that betrayed the fact that he was a tough guy. He respected toughness more then anything. He also hated talking to the egg heads that he was here to protect.

"Alright. If you will all quite down we can begin the meeting. It is my pleasure to welcome you all to The Marco Polo. This station was named after the great explorer Marco Polo. Since this station is dedicated to exploring we thought that it was an appropriate name. Now down to business. You are all here for two reasons. Either you are a scientist, or you are a soldier. Soldiers you are here to protect the station, and the scientists. That is our main goal. Scientists your job is to do what you do best. Science stuff. I require mission reports 24 hours maximum after each mission. And then I will require weekly reports from everyone before Sunday each week. The only other thing I ask is that you obey orders. You are all dismissed."

Damon preferred short speeches so he always made his own short. Since this was the first day everyone ushered out to the mess hall where they were having the grand opening. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I declare this station open for business. Enjoy your evening!" Applause erupted, and the party began.

Tag: Spycoder, Dubya Scott, Sith-I-5, Littledawg, grayaus, Mister_Master

[b]IC: Xenomorph Queen[/b]

The Queen growled uncomfortably while little eggs exited her egg sack. The birth phase was her least favorite part about being queen. It was so painful. But the increase of her children was always so satisfying. Pretty soon she would be bringing in many warriors. Her scouts had discovered that new hosts had begun to appear in this part of the galaxy. That meant hibernation was over. She would have a family again. The egg sack continues to spew out the slimy little eggs. Each one of these eggs held a face hugger that one day would inject a host with its tiny cargo and cause a new Xenomorph to be unleashed upon the galaxy. The Queen felt so proud of her little buggers.
    [b]
    Tag: Sith-I-5[/b]
    [hr]

[b]IC: Elder Hunter - Zarkon
    [/b]
    A tall dark figure walked down the dark halls of the Predator Transport. His boots clanked on the floor as he walked. He was on his way to the holding chambers to send three young hunters off to life, or death. This was an honor. An Honor that he held for being one of the strongest, oldest, and wisest Hunters of his clan. He had done this many times before. So he knew what to expect. He would see three young unmasked hunters. Unscarred, and inexperienced. But what they would see would be much different. They would see a tall Predator with scars, and tattoos covering his face. They would also see the mark of maturity on his forehead. The same mark that he was sending them to earn. This was Life or Death. If they could not earn their mark then they would die.

The Hunter- Zarkon by name- entered into the chamber where the young hunters were waiting for him. The moment the saw him they knelt, and bowed their heads before him. Zarkon walked around them examining them. They were all fine specimens. He had no doubt that at least one of them would succeed. Zarkon stopped back in front of them. With a deep voice he spoke to them. "You three are the next generation of Predators. You must prove yourselves today to see if you are worthy. You are being sent to a station belonging to the Water Beasts (Humans). The cursed Acid Beasts (Aliens) will already be there when you arrive. It wont be hard to find prey. But do not underestimate either one

23. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    IC: Hirkz
    Hirkz turned to look at the other two young Predators.

"OK, fellows, I'm Hirkz, don't get in the way of my kill. What are you guys names?"

TAG: grayaus and Draco_Drake.

24. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    IC:Glivan Votilce
    Glivan stood up.
    "Glivan Votilce, ready to kill." he said to his fellow Predator. He looked out into space. It was beautiful.

25. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC C'jetanu

"I am C'jetanu." He saluted, by placing his hand across his chest. "Hirkz, what do you know of the hunting grounds?"

Tag: CDGODIN.

OOC: I forgot my guys name for a second 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.