main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Awakened (Kyp/OC) -- Completed June 13th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Sep 23, 2010.

1. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    I was thinking that she did something to herself to cause the scar, like a wreck or explosion or something. Then whatever she did caused his death. I've been looking forward to finding out exactly how she obtained it for awhile now, so thank you for revealing it. :D The story was very riveting.

2. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

3. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Meh. I had the feeling I was writing a whole lot of bla bla with this update. Thank God it's finished and done with because...urgh.

Enjoy. :D

Kyp ran his hands along Eliziya?s back, wondering how much things would change between them the moment he told her his story. The expression on her face was unreadable as she sat up.

She raised her hand and let her fingers run a path down his cheek, his jaw until she touched his lower lip. The tears she?d shed had dried up and there was nothing there to show him that she?d been upset just a few minutes earlier.

Kyp closed his eyes for a long moment, reveling in the feel of her fingers on his face. His heart kicked into overdrive as his mind conjured up images of her hands on other parts of his body. He took a deep breath and all of a sudden there was a strange tingling sensation at the nape of his neck.

In his minds? eye, he had a vision of Eliziya. She was older but just as beautiful. She was standing on a beach wearing a long, white dress and her smile was vibrant, dark eyes twinkling as the sun touched her tanned skin. She looked his way and waved and the words I love you drifted through the air.

Kyp smiled and when he opened his eyes again, he pulled her down and kissed her. Had the Force sent him the vision to belay his fears? To tell him that there was no need to worry?
    He held onto that thought and hoped.

She pulled away and sat up again, one hand on his chest. ?You haven?t eaten.? She said quietly. ?You must hungry.?

Kyp shrugged. ?I?m alright.?

Eliziya shook her head and slid off his lap. ?I?ll make you something.?

Kyp hurriedly reached out and took her wrist in a soft yet firm grip. ?Liz, I?m perfectly fine.? He pulled her closer again. ?Stop worrying.?

?You?re not fine, Kyp.? She said, wiggling her wrist from his grasp. ?You look like you?re about to fall over.? She kissed his cheek, then the tip of his nose and then his lips. ?Let me take care of you.?

Reluctantly, he let her go and watched as she walked into her little kitchen. He listened for a while how the cupboards opened and closed, he heard water running, a drawer opening, closing, opening again. After about five minutes he grew restless and followed her.

He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest as he watched her work. He smiled when she started to hum. Kyp wondered if this could be his life someday. Eliziya as his rock, the one person who could make life good again. If, and only if, she accepted who he was and what he?d done.

?I idolized my brother.? Kyp said quietly and nearly laughed when Eliziya spun around, startled by his voice. She leaned back, both hands gripping the counter as she eyed him with raised brows. Gods, how beautiful she was. A single strand of dark brown hair coiled underneath her chin, her eyes twinkled in the dim light and when he saw the tip of her tongue moisten her lips, something fluttered in his stomach.

Kyp cleared his throat. ?He was older than I was and he would always get me into trouble. He convinced me to steal this really expensive bracelet once, for a girl he liked. What was her name?Melina, I think. If my mother had found out?? Kyp chuckled softly. ?Home was really nice back then. Deyer used to be a beautiful planet. Before the Empire came and destroyed it all.?

He paused for a moment and rubbed his brow. He had to take the plunge and just tell her everything that was making it hard to breathe, squeezing at his heart. ?You saw things when we were connected through the Force, didn?t you??

Eliziya swallowed. ?Yes.? She whispered softly. ?You remember?? She looked away and grabbed a little towel from the counter, twisting it round and round, letting it go, twisting again. He could feel through the Force that she was uncomfortable and nervous, even though she absolutely had no need to be.

?Yes.? He answered, taking a step into the kitchen but still keeping his distance. He leaned against the wall, ankles crossed, arms linked over his chest.

?Were those memories?? She asked so quietly, Kyp had to strain to hear.

He shrugged. ?Part

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I'm hetero-crushing on Eliziya in a big, fat, fat, way!!!!!! :* :* :* And that quote rocks! No wonder it's in your signature. :) :)
    Kyp is so. utterly blessed!!!!!!! [face_love]

Will come back later to absorb & evaporate more slowly.

[:D]

SQUGGLES!

5. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Hey Ceillean.. Just wanted to let ya know, I've been lurking on and off for a while on this fic.. Soz.[face_blush]

Haven't read a lot on the boards lately, due to moving house, job, ect.. Now though, settled and able to indulge in the fanfic I've missed.

I just wanted to say I'm over half way through and thoroughly enjoying it! :D

Eliziya is an awesome character! [face_batting] So well written. And the Liz/Kyp relationship is soooo.... awwww!!![face_love]:*[face_batting] Really enjoying this couple!

Truly great writing!=D=

I hope to catch up with it all soon..

S_M

6. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Awwwwwwwww! ... okay. No. Hang on. Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Okay, now I'm done.

What a sweet update! They're so cute. Kyp all worried and worked up and anxious, and Liz is just her lovely accepting self. Aww. (Okay, I was almost done.) I'm glad they have it all out in the open now. Yay!

7. EleyaDurron

EleyaDurron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2006
    Omg, this is so cute. I love Liz' reaction.

I see your heart. Not your past.

Brillant sentence. I loved it from the moment I read it in your sig, and now, I love it even more.

He grabbed onto her, his arms around her waist and he squeezed. Kyp buried his face in her hair, breathed in as deeply as he could and he held that way for a long, long time.

Long enough for his tears of joy, happiness and relief to dry.

So happy they got it figured out now. Kyp really is a lucky man. Oh, and Liz a lucky woman :D

I agree with Iverna: Awwwwwwwwwwwww :D

8. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    It works with the characters and situation. Like when everything seems to happen at once.

Kyp cleared his throat. ?He was older than I was and he would always get me into trouble. He convinced me to steal this really expensive bracelet once, for a girl he liked. What was her name?Melina, I think. If my mother had found out?? Kyp chuckled softly. ?Home was really nice back then. Deyer used to be a beautiful planet. Before the Empire came and destroyed it all.?

Love how you've incorporated other pieces you've written into this.

His confession was great. Straight-forward and honest. =D=

Great update!

9. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    :_|

Such a great update. :) And yeah, don't worry too much about the story having too much drama; it works perfectly as it is. Given Kyp's past and how recent it was, I think this was the only appropriate way to deal with his character and how he would open up to someone else. One of my biggest pet peeves about profic is that the characters go through an insane amount of trauma but emerge without any real issues or need to take responsibility for their mistakes.

I've been thinking too about why exactly Liz works so well as a character and a love interest for Kyp. I think it's because she's a big mama bear. :D She's tough and has a lot of heart, and I don't think anyone else would be able to handle him. :)

I love the fact that these characters are all flawed, but still good people.

10. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

11. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

12. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

13. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

14. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

15. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

16. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Enjoy the mush. :)

Slowly, Kyp untangled himself from Eliziya?s warm embrace. For the first time in his life, he knew freedom. Sure, he?d been out and about for years now but this?this was air. He could breathe, he could be himself?he was free. All it had taken was the truth. Fear had gotten in the way and now acceptance had taken its place and all because of this beautiful woman who smiled at him, who made it possible for him to breathe freely again. Kyp cupped her face in his hands and ran his thumbs along her cheeks.

He couldn?t even put into words what went through his mind. He couldn?t put into words the relief he felt at finally finding peace. Hope settled into the pit of his stomach, along with the longing for a bit of normality. And who knew? Maybe he?d found it with Eliziya.

If she?d keep him around, of course because Force knew, Kyp could be one difficult son of a Sith.

But he yearned for what little normality he could grasp. Imagining her at his side for years to come was?nice. Waking up to her pretty smile and to her wonderful laugh; holding her when she fell asleep, being there for her whenever she needed him?he wanted to give her anything she desired and not only because she?d stolen his heart, no?but because she?d given him something no one else had been able to.

Acceptance.

Still, there was a small flicker of uncertainty and it wanted to grow, it wanted to take over the beautiful thoughts of a future with Eliziya. What kind of person would he be if he put her through all the trials of a life with a Jedi Knight? She would worry for him whenever he was away and what if something happened? What if he got hurt? What if he died?

Sure, he wasn?t planning on blinking out of existence anytime soon but in his line of work, nothing was certain.

Kyp took a deep breath and let a strand of her dark brown hair coil around his finger.

Could he truly make her happy? Could he give her all that she needed?

Or was there some other guy out there destined to be with her? Destined to make her laugh, to make her smile, to make her gasp with pleasure while he?
    Kyp frowned as a wave of utter possessiveness flowed through his veins. There was no way in hell he was going to let some other guy touch her. He?d string the bastard up by his feet and make damned sure he knew that it was a death sentence to go anywhere near Eliziya.

And without a doubt, Kyp suddenly knew that Eliziya was ?

?Mine.? He whispered, loving how the words sounded so definitive. Eliziya got onto the tip of her toes and kissed him and it was a kiss Kyp was sure not to forget.

Touching her forehead to his, Eliziya had trouble keeping her balance. Her knees were like jelly and all that was holding her upright was Kyp?s arm around her waist. ?I?um?? She swallowed and hoped that her blush wasn?t too evident. ?That was nice.?

Kyp chuckled softly. ?Nice??

She nodded because it was all she could really do. Talking was difficult all of a sudden and who really cared about words when touching and feeling was so much clearer?

Eliziya blew out a breath and took a little step back. She?d heard countless times before that telling the truth could break the chains holding you prisoner but she hadn?t believed it.

Now she did.

?Um?? She gestured to the kitchen counter and the unfinished meal she?d been preparing. ?I want to get dinner ready. Are you hungry??
    Hadn?t she already asked him if he wanted to eat? Eliziya rubbed her brow and closed her eyes for a moment. She felt a little beside herself and it wasn?t all that surprising, really.

She?d spilled her heart out and ?

Kyp took her hand into his and lifted her fingers to his mouth. His lips settled on the tip of her little finger. Eliziya watched, completely entranced as moved to her ring finger and the tip of his tongue shot out for just a moment. She swallowed and remembered to close her mouth because gaping like an idiot was so not sexy. Kyp kissed each finger slowly, nibbled at the tips and then he went down to kiss the palm of her hand. When his lips touched her wrist and he lifted h

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_big, melty grin] !!!!!!

That was delicious!

So delicious that I [face_laugh] forgot about Kyrian altogether.

:D :)

[face_love]

18. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    I never thought I'd say this, but...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*clears throat*

*sits back down*

So anyway, yeah, great update. :D

And I love that all the wonderful mushiness ends with Kyp setting out to do something stupid. :D Oh, Kyp. Haven't you learned to consult your woman before setting out to beat up her brother?

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I am one big puddle of melted fudge.

[face_love]@};-[face_love]

20. Rogue11JSF

Rogue11JSF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2009
    *delurks*
    *melts into soupy puddle*
    *Lurks*

21. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

22. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

23. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

24. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

25. EleyaDurron

EleyaDurron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2006
    Do you know what this is doing to me? :D
    I'm in a hopelessly romantic mood, anyway, listening to love songs and all that, and you make it even worse :D

And yeah, I also was close to forgetting Kyrian and all the problems..^^