MOD Away and/or Reduced Time - Skiara's on internet holidays in May

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I'm not feeling well for the last couple of days and since it's even hard to sit infront of the computer sometimes, I need a small break.

I asked Chorus and Nat to help. So if there's anything you need a mod for, feel free to send a private message to them. :)
    (Thanks to you both! :) ).

See you all soon! [:D]
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Not completely fine again, but better, so I'm back! :D
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    There’s some family stuff ahead that needs my attention. That’s why I’ll go on internet holidays for a few weeks soon.

NYCitygurl is having an eye on FFC during this time. So in case you need a mod, please, contact her.

Until I'm back… get some rebels, be lucky as a jedi hunter or in getting a line first! [face_good_luck]

See you all soon! [:D]
  4. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Hello, everyone! Just wanted to drop in to say I will be dropping in ... and if you need anything, please feel free to ask!
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Thanks a lot for your help, Nat!! [:D]

I'm back from my offline time now. How has everyone been?
  6. Pensivia Force Ghost

star 4
    *nearly three months later*:p

I am well, Skiara, thanks:p ...hope everything's going great for you as well!
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Better late then never... ;)

I'm fine mostly, but fighting with a cold right know, which is annoying, but I guess I don't need to tell you that. ;)
  8. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Since my husband will have off the entirely May, I'm using it as an excuse to take internet holidays again. :D It might happen that you see me every now and then (I'm addicted as you might know ;) ), but it might take until June before I answer any private messages. I'm very glad that NYCitygurl and A Chorus of Disapproval agreed to keep an eye on FFC together (thanks to you both!). So, if anything needs mod attention or you need any help, don't hesitate to contact them. They are a nice team and I'm sure, you're in good hands. :)

I'm here for a few more days, but still... Have a nice time and see you all in June! [:D]

@Lexi, of course, Nat and Chorus will be happy to give out colors, if your game ends in that time. Just let them know. :)
  9. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    Thanks for the notice, @Skiara. Have a great time! :)
  10. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
  11. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Hi @all FFCer! I'm sorry that I'm not back fully as promised yet... but I'll be soon!

The reason is that my grandma died and I need/needed more time.

Be back soon!
  12. Pensivia Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, I am just now seeing your post above, @Skiara. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother.:( [:D]
  13. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    No prob. I wish I hadn't had to write it...

Thanks!
  14. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I just got a reminder... I totally forgot to post about me being back fully again in here. So if there's anything that needs my attention, feel free to pm me. :)