main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awesome starwars site.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by darthwingduck398686, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthwingduck398686

darthwingduck398686 Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2006
    Been visiting off and on a little bit, but just became a member yesterday. Great site. I love all the info you have on here and the forums are awesome. Much better than starwars.com. You cant even post your own thread over there without someone locking it.

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Not always, just make sure too look at forum indexs and for existing threads. :)

Welcome to the boards! :)

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome onboard, Darthwingduck398686! :)

Thanks for your nice words about this forum. It's good to get a bit of feedback, because this forum is designed to either having fun, having a good time and getting information about SW (and even other topics). :)

Agent_Skywalker is right. It is a good idea to check the index or the last three to five pages of the board where you want to post a new topic, because most topics get locked because there's already one about the same topic.

I heard often that SW.com is doing stuff that no one can understand (like locking threads without a viewable reason), but never saw it myself. Lucky me, I guess. ;)

One good thing of this forum is that if you have any questions like why a thread got locked or why anything got edited or other questions, you can always send a PM to the Mod who did it or is responsible for the current board. They'll help you. :)

And for general questions, you're free to ask us here in WNU. We will help you for sure. :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

4. Shaelyn_Skywalker

Shaelyn_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    VELCUMM!!!

EDIT It means welcome.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

I've heard from a lot of people of the strange evilness of the starwars.com forums. Though this place isn't without it's faults, the people who run these forums try their best to continue the quality and communication with everyone. You can communicate with all the moderators and admins through Communications so you're never really left in the dark. Another forum that has a lot of information is the here.

If you have any questions, we're all happy to help you out. Feel free to post around, and don't be shy. You can make a lot of great friends here. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.