main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AWESOME Time!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jedi_1966, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    So very Much THANKS to all of the jedi of the Cleveland FF!You guys & girls ROCK!!!
    Between our two FFs,we definately had a BLAST and gotta do it again sometime.
    Krash,gotta hang with you more.
    Padawan92,THE kickest @#% Jedi Chick pilot I've EVER met.You should be in a flight suit,chick!!
    JarJarJedi,can't wait to see you as "Jar Jar Jedi"...that is yer intention,yes?
    _-RebornJedi-_,appologies I didn't get to talk with you more,got a kick outta watchin ya toast ev'rybody else at Ep. I Racer.
    JarJarJedi's Mom,great lady,was a pleasure talking with you.

Want me for ANYTHING guys,ya know where I'm at.....

2. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    I concur,

Great time with ya all. Truly awsome exhibit and I got to see a P-51 :) :) :)

And for my visit to any D&B it was cool. Never thought I'd be able to beat the SW Arcade game that quick.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    gotta hang with you more.
    I have to agree, it was a pleasure meeting more of you guys from SWAP (including the 1966 family). And we shall have to make a point to get together more often. Thanks for making the trip up!

Corran, nice to meet someone who can appreciate a P-51 Mustang...it may not have s-foils, but it's a great fighter plane!

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    That was a awesome time!!!! I was surprised at how good I was at the Trilogy game! And I found out I HAVE to seat in the gunner 3 chair to remain supreme! :D Great time all together!

5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Had an awesome time at the event guys! Glad to have met you cool Pittsburgh members! Very cool exhibit, although I wish there had been more Star Wars items there. It was funnier than anything though when we all invaded the Dr. Seuss exhibit! Best highlight of the day tho for me had to be Dave and Buster's. It was my first time there and I was amazed, to say the least. The food was expensive, but for once I can say, you get what you pay for, it was great food. And the games...in all my time going to arcades, this one really owns them all in terms of variety. And oh yeah, I AM THE KING OF EPISODE 1 PODRACER!!! (I smoked Krash and Padawan92 and someone else, forgive me I forget who you were lol, Cindy maybe? But anyways smoked you guys 2 times, although you were leading for a little bit, Krash!)
    That place is the best. I'd go there once a week if I had the cash. And jedi_1966, no need to apologize. In person I'm not really that talkative, forgive my anti-social tendencies. I'm much more talkative on here lol. Loved your imperial royal guard costume tho, that's great stuff. Well I had a great time at this thing, and hope to participate in future outings like this one!

6. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    Darn tootin its a great plane. After building some and seeing more pics it was AWSOME to finally see one in the flesh errr um Aluminum.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    corran_16201, I'm sad to say the video came out...however, it was just too dark in there to get any still images from the video. My photos from last time came out just fine...so the ones you took should be fine!

I've been wanting to bring you guys to Dave and Busters for sometime...Amy and I have been there a couple times. The food is a bit expensive, but it's so worth it. And the games are just above and beyond any other arcade in the area (I don't even go to the ones in the mall anymore). Will, you definatly owned the Podracing...and Padawan was in her glory at the multi-player game. My games are Star Wars Arcade and the F-18 simulator.

8. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    Yeah,gotta say she is a sweet bird.No prob -R_J and thanks.It's gonna get me into the 501st Legion and Garrison Carida.
    And I'm ,as I said,MUCH lookin' forward to gettin' together again.
    Me and the games...after flotin' round watchin'Will whip ev'rybody and watchin the girls racin' pods and eyein' up the Trilogy game,that ended up bein' where I camped out.Blew most all of my cards on it.Benn a looooooongg time since I've done an arcade.

9. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah some of the ones people took came out too dark some came out fine.

The F-18 sim at Dave& Busters kicks butt I think I spent half of my credits on it. SW Arcade is cool I love the Endor levels reminds me of Rebel Assault II

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.