main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awesomely non-catatonic April

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Jedi_Noghri, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Ok, so I suck at naming monthly activities.

This month, we will be doing something... somewhere... on the 28th at precisely 6:12PM.

Don't be early or late you will be denied entry... ok, not really.

I was hoping to do lasertag this month but I wanted to give the other groups a heads up on that after we set a date so that they would have a chance to join us if they wanted. There's no set day on that yet so we can always do it another month. Don't worry though, it will happen.

Another idea for this month was going around and finding all the R2 mailboxes and taking our pictures with them. We would of course post those pictures here.

Or there is a nice list of other options to choose from. What does everyone else want to do this month? Or do you just want me to make a decision and run with it? I can go either way. I'm easy.

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Dang it, my Saturdays are booked for the month. *sighs*

Have fun.

3. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Hmmm it's starting to look like Awsomely non-catatonic April is going to be more like Less Than Awesome somewhat-catatonic April.

Many people will be unable to attend due to prior engagements. I'd prefer to get at least three people to each event otherwise you can't really call it a 'group' activity.

Let's start planning for next month.

I already have the meeting place and time all set up. It's in LA California and we'll be meeting the 25th or 26th. I think I'll name next month's activity something like.... Celebration IV.

Or for those who aren't going to CIV... again... There's always the mailbox idear.

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    For those going to CIV I'm willing to fork over some money so you can get me some cool stuff. *bats eyelashes*

5. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    I'm going so just give me your wish list & moola. (Please note that if Harrison Ford is on your list that I get him first.[face_love] )

6. Kitty_Pounce

Kitty_Pounce Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2007
    woot woot! The end of this month can not possibly come fast enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.