main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

awesomeness April

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I see.

Well, all I will need then is an address & time, and I should be able to come.

2. SovereignKnight

SovereignKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    Um... so OK. Er... yeah. Due to some, er... circumstances, um... so...

Awesomeness April will have to become Marvelous May. That is, if I still get to host the fanfilm screenings. See, I kinda didn't realize what part of the month I was in, and um... well, made plans for this upcoming Saturday, not realizing that we had scheduled the event for said day, and well, I'm retarded. It was pointed out to me by a certain close someone that I need to be humble here and admit my mistake, instead of coming up with some lame excuse, and she is (of course) right, so I will humble myself and ask for forgiveness.

The good news is that if we push back the event, we have a better chance of getting more fanfilms on DVD so they can look pristine on my screen. All the better for goodness I say. A little extra time is a good thing in this case.

Any thoughts on the matter?

3. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    First, I had nothing to do with the him making other plans...well...in a round about way I did but we won't get into that.

Nic is correct, if we push it back we'll get more fan films on DVD. I've only heard back from one of the film makers anyway.

Plus, since the Aussies are coming into town it looks like we will still have a get together this month were most everyone is coming out! Yippee!!

4. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Aussie's save the day! ;)
    Lookin' forward to it guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.