main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awsome News!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Mom is fully conscious today!!!!!!!!! She has started eating, talking (making up for the last 4 weeks), laughing and back to her old self in everyway except strength. No nausea..the NG tubes are gone, and they are starting her on real food and not feeding stents. YEA!!!!!!!

While LosCon is still a no-go.. Not about to leave her right now. She talked quite a bit about FIDM and really wants us to go. So, if things continue on this path and the doctors continue to say she is making steady ground and are ok with us leaving for a day...then Jos and I will be down for the FIDM show afterall! If she goes 48-72 hours with no problem, then she will be going to a rehab hospital to stay for a couple of more weeks to get her strength back. But that's ok...whatever it takes.

THANKS THANKS AND MORE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT US SUPPORT AND PRAYERS FOR NOT ONLY HER RECOVERY, BUT TO HELP US GET THROUGH THIS AS WELL. We also told her that our FanForce Family from literally all over the world has sent word to us of their concern and support. She was stunned. She doesn't have too much memory of the past 3 weeks, but that's ok. Now its, hopefully, onward and upward.

While she is not totally out of the woods, and things could change at a moment's notice...it's nice to have our Mommy back. (and yeah, no matter how old you are..they are still Mommy).[:D]

2. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Wonderful!

3. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm so happy for you!! I'm continuing to send good thoughts your way - I hope everything continues to go well from here on out!

4. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I only just saw your post today...I am sorry I didn't reply sooner. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear her health has experienced something of a turnaround. I am so so so so so so so glad. *HUGHUG* Definitely the most important thing in the world to be thankful for.

Much love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Kai

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    YAY!!!!!! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.