main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awww, cannot get your ship out!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by darth_nolan, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterDylan

JediMasterDylan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 8, 2003
    Am I the only one who thinks Luke's food that Yoda comments on looks like dog poop?!

lol Anyways, this line and the fight with R2 rival the duel with Dooku for greatest Yoda moments. :p

One of my friends quotes the R2/lamp fight almost every time I bring up Yoda.

A great yet also comedic way of testing Luke's patience of course.

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    a friend and me always yell the "MINE! MINE!!" whenever we argue about something - the last snickers or an item in Diablo2 or something :p :D

3. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Yoda in ESB was just enchanting! And it still remains to be so to me. What I like about his role when he first meets Luke, you know he's just talking, playing around with Luke just to see his reaction.

Yoda has so much of history on him, and Luke has no idea whatsoever about it.

4. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    I recently watched ESB SE on VHS again and I noticed when Yoda says "Feel like what?", the sound of that line only is really quiet. Anyone else notice that too?

5. Dani_Maul

Dani_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2003
    Honestly, when I first saw this scene I was laughing too hard! :p I couldn't believe how crazy Yoda was (I had seen ROTJ before ESB)...I still love his comments about Luke's food, and the fight with R2. :p

6. Darkfalz

Darkfalz Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2003
    It's certainly my favourite scene, Yoda acting like a delinquent. It's best obviously on repeated viewings knowing how seroius and powerful he really is.

That thing Yoda eats is like a cinnamon stick or something, some futuristic preserved space food bar.

7. The Fixer

The Fixer Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 1999
    I love K-razy Yoda. How Frank Oz made that little rubber puppet so real is beyond me. Beats CG Yoda every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Even better is the transition to Badass Scary/Creepy Yoda.

"You will be. You will be."

8. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Fixer's right, the ESB Yoda is the best! I just love the expression of his face, when he tells Luke he will be afraid, he...will...be...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.