main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia for President (Supreme ruler of the universe) in '04

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Your secret attempt to assassinated me has failed! That was a decoy place where I was once standing using my ninja trick I learned in ninja school. Your attempt has been noted, and when I am president, you will be getting a visit from some of my "friends."

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    You will not be elected president. what you do not know is I anticapted this kind of treachery, from you especially. You are jacked into the Matrix and are still a "blue pill". You cant hurt me as I have made a secret alliance with the machines. Sheesh, I knew you'd be trouble.

Any other questions?

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    another question for you: about what in the heck are you talking? (no ending a sentence in a preposition for me!)

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    What will be your foreign policy towards people and countries that behead Americans and then put it on the internet?

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    For these people there can be no punishment too swift, violent and terrifying that I could inflict that would make me feel as if justice was served. But...I will give it a try.

6. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    There are rumors that George Lucas has ordered a secret ninja hit squad to round up all copies of the origial release of Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi to be replaced with copies containing many new "enhancements" such as ewoks becomming teletubbies, Lightsabers being made of foam rubber, and a disturbing report that R2 D2 may actually have been working secretly for the Sith all along.

Any comments?

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Teletubbies are no more annoying than ewoks and foam sabers are far safer. Also it has been long suspected that R2 is actually an agent of the sith.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    He is! The cover up is part of a conspiracy!!

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    So, Candidate Axia, what do you think is your biggest obstacle in the way of you becoming President?

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    The fact that no one knows Im running except you people and that I havent registered for the presidency, cant afford the fee.

11. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Well... Bush won... but Axia did get a remarkable .0042% of the vote in Clark County, Nevada. What do you have to say about this, Axia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.