main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's entertainment of the moment thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    well, they found him after he was banished, and then once he was grown up (and having spent time with them) he ran into Neela. This ticked off Timone and Pumba, and sparked their plot to sabatoge Simba's blossoming relationship, and thereby keep Simba with them to continue their ideal existence in their jungle paradise.

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    very interesting. was the movie any good tho? i mean, i haven't seen Lion King 2, because i heard that it sucked.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    If you like Lion King, you will like this one.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I just played Halo for the first time. I am just beginning the single player campaign thing with it set on an easy or medium difficulty, and this game is pretty cool. I haven't been one for first person shooters, but I must admit, this is cool.

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    You should come by the youth room some time and play it on the xbox with me and draaco

6. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    dood, i would scool you alllll!! just ask anyone but frank and nick. and maybe ekrin. and some other people.

but i could scool you fools!

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    You wanna try your luck against me tonight Jade?

8. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
  9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I'll bring over a copy tonight and I'll take you on.

10. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    bring it!! c'mon!

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Is the console game much different than the PC?

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    The only difference is that in multiplayer on the console you can't use the banshee in multiplayer versus. The banshee is a flying craft used by the covenant.

13. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yay for banshees!

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Banshee, the Marvel comics book character?

15. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    no, the flying craft thingy in halo.

16. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I continue to recommend "The L Word" I'm totally addicted to this show.

What else have I seen recently...Oh wait. I discovered a new band. They are called Goldfrapp. Thier song Strict Machine is awesome. I found them thanks to watching Charmed.

Havent watched any movies recently.

Last weeks Enterprise was....there, I guess.

Last couple episdoes of redvsblue have been a bit below par in my book, but still funny. You havent seen Red Vs Blue? Its a must for all Halo fans. redvsblue.com

Been playing Rainbow Six 3 but thats another forum...

17. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    the l word? what channel and time?

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Showtime and its on Sunday evenings. This show may not be for everyone, you've been warned.

19. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    ah, i don't get showtime anyways...

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Me niether but I still watch the show. Hunh?

21. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
  22. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I saw Tripping The Rift the other night on Sci-Fi, and it was great. I actually have a short animated thing on my computer with the same characters, I can only assume it is the short from which they extrapolated the animated series from. The short I have, however, has graphic language and some nudity... so when I saw it on Sci-Fi, I knew they had to have tamed it a bit... but after seeing the episode, they didn't tame it very much. In fact, there is a line in it that made my mouth gape, and I realized the Sci Fi version isn't much different than the animated short I downloaded some two years ago. Anyway, it's a hilarious show, but it's a bit raw sometimes. NOT for kids.

23. jedidc

jedidc Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    I totally agree about this show. Rift is definitely not for kids. I think it's really funny, and I love the characters. Hopefully they'll be able to maintain the edginess that has me watching in the first place. I'm afraid they may not be able to keep it up.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Okay Axia's entertainment update.

Watched Alias, good episode, loved the new wig, mmmmmm

Been adicted to reading comics lately, read the first 24 issues of the new Batgirl, pretty good, especially for a DC comic.

Also reread about 15 issues of the New Xmen, missed a couple issues in there the first time around I think.

Also started reading the Voyager comic from several years back. Good formating and decent art and the stories are pretty good too but, Ive only read 3 issues of that.

Also been watching G4, they had a top ten Star Wars games of all time countdown and the X-wing series didnt even make the list. WTH? But KOTOR was #1 so at least they got that right.

Been working on my book.... I guess thats about it.

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Saw Dawn of the Dead, great movie! Well I mean its a Zombie movie so it's not X2 or anything. But as a Zombie/Horror movie it's good. Much better acting than what you normally expect from a Zombie movie. Great energy when the whole Zombie thing gets rolling too.

Been reading the Strangers in Paradise comic, really good for a pure-drama/no superheros comic.

Still watching tripping the Rift on Sci-FI and that cartoon is still wrong! funny, but wrong!

Was Reading Fanatastic Four, the issues that Jim Lee did, that man is a god! I wish my art was half that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.