main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's entertainment of the moment thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Another one has been lost to the Harry Potter franchise.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    it's mostly because i can get these for free by borrowing them from friends....and i don't have money for the last njo book...still need to read that one =\

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I am attempting to read the Wheel of Time series. It is not really keeping my interest so far, but I heard that after you get past the middle of the first book, it takes off and hooks you.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Yes, its like crack pretty much. I just really wish he'd finish the series already though. Do you still have my copy of the first book? If so, are all the pages still attached? For some reason TOR printed those books with really crappy bindings. I have to replace my whole set, preferably with hadcovers.

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I have discovered two Goth bands, Blut Engel and Lacuna Coil, good stuff, listen to them, make your ears happy.

6. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    how many are supposed to be in the wheel of time series? cause i thought there were supposed to be nine, and like, i saw the ninth one at barnes and nobel in the discount section for about a dollar seventy-five.

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    lacuna coil is a very good band i've listened to them for a while now.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I just watched Legends of the Fall. For the first time. Interesting film.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Really Jan? Hmmm, what do you think of thier song Heaven's a lie? sorry couldnt resist.

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i like that song. i am of the belief that people are entitled to their opinions and can express them any way they choose. and if it makes a good song i'll listen to it. there's some songs i like that completely bash what i believe in spiritually and yet i enjoy the song....i think it's because i listen to music from a musician's view point and focus mostly on the music itself not so much on the lyrics....come to think about it i can't remember the words to any song i've heard recently.

11. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    hm. anyone care to comment on the wheel of time book i saw?! anyone?

12. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    nobody knows how many WoT books there will be, but there will be more than 9. And if you want to read the series, its best to start with book 1. Books 7, 8, 9 were kinda sleepers compared to the others, but all very much worth reading.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Im still reading the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.