Axia's new Star Trek Roleplay continues here

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Axia_Euxine, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    The game continues...

I am making one re-write of what has occured already.

The new Yorktown is not a Sovriegn class vessel, I am making it a Galaxy-Class.

Anthony, Doc was still in the holodeck. Do you exit.

Jonathan and Sam, Your characters were still in Quark's correct? Please let me know if this is wrong and tell what you wish to do next.

(For everyone else reading this, the four of us got together and played Star Trek so we had something to do with our cancelled Saturday. The game will continue on the board and others are welcome to join.)
  2. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, we found out that our Ferrengi friend's name is different, but other than that, everything else seems to be the same.
  3. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
  4. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sevok turns to Henry and says, "I believe we should find out what else has changed before we decide to stay here."
  5. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Give me a spot check Sevok, you 2 Henry when you read this
  6. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    As you are talking to your human friend you notice that another human sitting in the bar keeps looking in your general direction. She has close cropped red hair and striking features. This human also appears to be trying to listen to your conversation. However the most interesting thing is that althougth her starfleet uniform appears to be correct the combadge is the wrong color.
  8. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    16 total

OOC: Had we seen Doc in this universe yet? if not then i suggest we search for her.
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    You notice the red-headed human as well, along with the fact that she is wearing a comm badge thats the wrong color
  10. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Also you have not seen Doc in this universe yet.
  11. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    "We should probably go and see if Doc is the Doc we know or not. Also i notice that the comm badge on that person over there isnt the normal color" <I reach in my pocket and take a look to see if my comm badge is different or not and i also see if sarvok has a different badge>
  12. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    The comm badge that you and Sevok are wearing is identical to the one everyone else is wearing except for the redheaded Starfleet officer. The chevron on your combadge is silver as is everyone else's. Hers is gold.

She notices that you are paying attention to her and stop trying to eavesdrop.

Assuming you contact Doc via your com badges she answers.

"You guys still at Quarks, I got hung up in sickbay but Im on my way now. Im ready for two days of R and R!"
  13. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    "Okay, see you when you get here Doc" <I turn the comm off and turn to Sevok> "Seems this isnt the Doc we know, she acted like we just started shore leave. What do you think about that red head, she appears to have a different comm then the rest. Could this thing we are going through also happen to others? Have you noticed her any of the other times?"
  14. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    As far as either of you know you have not seen her before this moment.
  15. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Yes. Maybe she is having the same problems that we are. I suggest we go talk to her, but be careful not to scare her."

Sevok walks to the bar and takes a seat right next to this woman.

"Are you from around here?"
  16. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    She looks at you as if you just said your head was removable before her expression returns to something more normal.

"That's funny. And on a lot of levels." She looks around as if judging everything around her. "Well, this one seems more benign then most, hopefully it is. I barely escaped with my life last time."

"I overheard you talking to your friend over there and was wondering if the same thing is happening to the both of you. I'm... I'm hoping realities."
  17. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Hopping realities. That is an excellent way to put it. It seems that you are having the same problem that my friend and I are. Tell me, how did you get into this mess and what have you tried to do to get out of it?"
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    "How did I get in to it? I've been trying for three years to answer that question. I have noticed that if I get too close to a large power or energy source it triggers the hop. I thought I was jumping becuase of the warpcore on the Yorktown since I work in engineering, but its any significant power source, the holodeck, warpcore, a phaser discharge.

I did some reading on theories about this and the best way I can track where I am is by taking my quantum signature and comparing it with people around me."

She takes out a tricorder that looks to have been modified and begins to scan you. "Yes, your quantum signature is different from mine and the rest of the people in here. Your friend is the same as yours. You two must not have been shifting very long. I got seperated from both of the people in my class two and half years ago and I havent seen them since."
  19. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "We were seperated from an aquaitance of ours quite a few 'hops' ago. I assume it is impossible to find our way back. You have been trying for three years, and it has only been about a day for us. We were under the impression that only holodecks caused this shift."

Sevok looks lost in thought. He strokes the hairs on his chin.

"...I wonder if there is a way to use our quantum signatures to find our way back to our own realities."
  20. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    "I tried exploring this as well. One timeline had tried running various scans on me to see what about my physiology that cuased me to shift realities when next to high level power sources." Here she puases and sighs heavily.

"They found an unknown chemical in my blood and low levels of chronitons in my body. The nurse switched the scanner to a higher resolution and I found myself in another reality."

"I havent pursued my investigation since becuase this is the first timeline since then that I havent been fighting for my life. But if you dont want to get seperated from your other friend I suggest you go everywhere together. The amount of energy required to trigger a jump seems to fluctuate and I have no idea why."

"And Im sorry but the theory of infinite possible realities seems to be true, its doubtful unless we solve this that you'll ever see your friend again."
  21. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Things seem rather hopeless, do they not? I am sure there is a logical explanation to all of this, and I hope once this has been discovered, there will also be a logical solution. Would you mind sticking with us? Your experiances must have given you some great insights and you would make you a great asset in our journey back home."
  22. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    Henry takes a seat next to Sevok and listens intently. Henry shakes his head "I just pass starfleet academy and now I may never get back, but I agree with Sevok we should all stick together, three heads are better then one." Henry puts out a hand in friendship and smiles "Before you decide let me introduce myself, my name is Henry and this is my friend Sevok. I didn't catch your name?"
  23. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    "I agree," She starts holding out her hand. "My name is Veronica Peters but, we will get seperated, its only a matter of time."

"Ideas?" Veronica asks Just as Doc joins you at the bar.

"Already making new friends without me guys?" Doc asks. She has a lab coat on over her uniform that your version doc was not wearing the last time you saw her.
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    So this is the point where the players respond and do things. Or other people interested in playing send me a PM or....something
  25. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    can't post everyday, real life is to busy :) and i dont know when jon will post cause he moved yesterday and his comp wasnt hooked up. anyways, back to the game

I shake her hand as Doc walks up

"Ah, Veronica this is Doc, the friend we just told you about."

I give her a look to try and hint that its the third person we lost from our group

"Doc this is Veronica. Why don't you get a drink from the front and we will wait for you here"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.