Axia's new Star Trek Roleplay continues here

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Axia_Euxine, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Veronica stands to go to the bar but gives you a slightly confused look.

    Doc sits down and nods to the redhead. "So who is she?"
  2. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Okay, so the game progressed some Staurday night while waiting for the Star wars RPG to kick off.

    Ensigns Henry and Sevok, you are in the Brig and starring across from your alternate selves also in celss, What do you do?

    Doc, You just shifted into another reality where the sickbay is totally trashed and there are two bodies on the floor. You have been trying to access the computer but other than getting it to turn on, you have had no success, what do you do
  3. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Sevok thinks and says to Henry (the original one), "I wonder if touching the forcefield of our cells would induce another hop."
  4. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Does Sevok test his theory?
  5. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Not until Henry thinks its worth a try, and we do it together... he he... tricky GM.
  6. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    "Hmmmm, we could give it a try I guess. You count to 3 and we will touch it at the same time" I ready an action, when Sevok counts to 3 I will touch the forcefield.
  7. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Both of you experience a slight jolt of pain and see a spark from the forcefield upon contact only to find yourselves standing in a completely different room. You assume this room is in a building on a planet somewhere as sunlight is streaming through in golden shafts from holes in the cieling and walls.

    The room has signs of technology and use but it you estimate this house was a victim of some kind of attack and has not seen a living being in years. portions of the room are overgrown with wildlife most of which is various shades of purple and orange.

    what do you do?
  8. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "Computer, what is this place?"
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    there is no responce from any computer
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "We seem to not be on a starship at all... perhaps it would be reasonable to take a look outside."

    Sevok looks for a window or hole in a wall.
  11. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    Henry stops and thinks for a moment before turning to Sevok

    "I remember Veronica saying she once ended up somewhere other then the starship and it took here a long time to get back since the place had little technology."

    Henry stops to think again then continues

    "Last time we jumped with the tricorder, it didn't come with us, causing me to assume that things with the same quantum sig stay with there time and all of our items travel with us since they have the same sig as we do. If this is correct my phaser and datapad should have jumped with us. I think I remember them being right outside our cells on a table." Henry makes a search of the area attempting to find his stuff.

    Search:16(+2):18 total
  12. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    a thorough search of the area does not reveal your datapad, (I dont recall you having a phaser from your indegenous timeline but you dont find it either if you did.)

    You do find a human skeleton which has been there for quite a while a portion of the ribcage is missing in a circular shape. Nearby is another skeleton from what appears to be a Gorn.

    http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/aliens/TOS/article/70610.html

    Check out the link to find out what a Gorn is in case you dont know.
  13. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    After a couple minutes searching Henry turns to Sevok "Hmmm, maybe I was incorrect my datapad doesn't seem to be here. What do you think Sevok?"

    OOC: I think I checked for my phaser during our first jump and I had grabbed it and you never said I lost it. Since we lost the tricorder it would make sense that I also lost my phaser, we just hadn't brought it up. So I only had a datapad.
  14. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Yes you did loose the phaser then.

    Sevok?
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Okay, Henry you climbed a tree and saw a city off in the distance. Roll listen

    Sevok, you shot yourself with a phaser and rolled badly on your intelligence check to see if you checked the phaser level first...

    Sevok you come to in a poorly lit room with a single light shining on you. You are sitting in a chair when a voice beyond the light begins to speak. "Sevok, welcome. I was wondering if you would ever wake up." Roll intelligence.

    Doc, the phaser blasts you were hit with also shift you into your next reality. You wake up on a bio-bed surrounded by What appear to be humans dressed in starfleet medical gear. Give me a spot and a intelligence check.

    And I remind all of you that you all rolled badly on your good news/bad news rolls. Once per week on the boards you can also roll good/news bad news. and you can do that at any time. Just let me know what you get.
  16. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    I think I know what was happening all along, and I've had this feeling for about a week now. However, since I don't have any dice with me at the moment (I'm at school) I'll post my rolls as soon as I get home... about 9pm... and then I'll see if I was right. If I am, I'm gonna be kicking myself for not trying it sooner.
  17. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    Sorry, wasnt feeling so well, anyways, back to the game..

    Noticing the city in the distance I will climb down and head towards it.

    Listen: 12(+5): 17
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Henry, your being non threatening to the black garbed, well-armed humans that came pouring out of the shuttle. They continue to approach you, do you do anything? And what are you thinking at this moment? (Henry your last bad news roll is still being played out)

    Sevok (or whatever your name was) I believe you were heading to engineering and wanted to be inconspiquous <sp?> about it. Give me an intelligence and disquise check (Sevok you have recieved your badnews roll in the form of your alternate self leaving you in this reality to face the murder he said he comitted)

    Doc, the phaser blasts you were hit with also shift you into your next reality. You wake up on a bio-bed surrounded by What appear to be humans dressed in starfleet medical gear. Give me a spot and a intelligence check. (Doc, your bad news roll was played out in the form of the three people that shot at you in the last reality) You can take your wounds back up to full and your vitality back up to half of its normal.


    You are all able to make a good news/bad news roll if you wish, roll a twenty and give me the results. Remember, you dont have to.
  19. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    I am standing with my arms in the air waiting for them to reach me. "I hope these guys are Federation and don't fry me. Well at least if they do it seems getting shot causes a jump, so I shouldn't die." thinks Henry as he waits with anticipation for the men to reach him.


    OOC: No way I am rolling with the way my dice have been going lately. My character knows nothing of a 'bad news roll' and does the above.
  20. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Give me a spot and listen Henry
  21. MR-V1N Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 30, 2003
    star 1
    For spot, I got 20+4=24, and for intelligence, I got 16+8=24.
  22. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    Spot: 13(+5):18
    Listen: 11(+5): 16
  23. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    doc, you notice that almsot everything seems "right" in this universe, I healthy mix of alien, the right ones, are present, it looks like sick bay but theres just something about the humans present that strikes you as "off". what do you do?

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Henry, another shuttle is coming and it looks like a Federation shuttle, the design is consistent with what you know of Federation shuttles.

    One of the humans with you turns and sees the shuttle. "You think its them?" he says to his buddy.

    "It couldnt be, theres no way they could have found him so quickly." And he turns and looks at you as if the shuttle appearing is somehow your fault.

    His buddy adds, "It could be a coincidence."
    What do you do?
  24. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 25, 2003
    star 4
    Doc, Henry, and Sevok what do you do next?
  25. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    "Well I don't know if this is the right time or not but I am sure it's not the right place, I mean they couldn't have wanted us to be in open space in a shuttle." Henry thinks to himself. "I wonder if those tracking things I have could help someone find me and help me" Henry thinks as he grabs his locator from his pocket and takes a look for any kind of button or anything that looks like it would activate it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.