main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's official CRAZEEE online only RPG, starring YOU!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Okay I am starting a online only rpg, becuase Im bored and these boards need some new life. (Hence, the resurection of the Taun We Appreciation Thread) Speaking of that thread this RPG will be a little like that one in its sillyness but not its execution.

The rolls will be real and each of you will have skills but I am keeping it super simple. At each level you all get to put 4 skill points into whatever skill you want. They can be silly like...

Underwater Basket weaving
    Vending Machine Operation
    Lottery Ticket Random Number Generation

Or your skills can be more serious such as....

Computer use
    Glock handgun specialization
    Marvel Comic Lore (silly perhaps, but an actual skill)

for my sanity your characters name will be your board name...

Petra's characters would be Petra
    Axia's character would be Axia

Anyone who wants to play can. You all start at level one so you can allocate 4 points to whatever skills you want. And you can split those up too. Example follows...

+2 Underwater Basket weaving
    +1 Vending Machine Operation
    +1 Lottery Ticket Random Number Generation

The above totals 4 (duh) but you get the idea. BTW dont do skills like...

Immortal, Always wins at everthing or the such, do something like... Hard to Kill, and Charmed instead.

And I would appreciate it if you put your skills and inventory in your board bio, that way I can always look it up. (Restriced to carrying 8 items, ala Resident Evil videogames but they can be anything)

As far as the rest of the game mechanics are concerned it will be a d20 check, plus whatever skills you have if applicable. There are no caps on skills, if you always put +4 each time you level into Underwater Basket weaving thats fine.

Now someone post what type of charatcer you want to be and tell me where you put your +4 and Ill get started. No restrictions on character types and such. (Okay some restrictions, you wont be more overpowered then the other characters. One says God and the other says Nick Nolte, thats not going to be very fair to Nick now is it?)

You all start with 500$ and one other item, I will tell you what the item is when you post what character type you are.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, I'll bite.

I'll be a controversial dockumentarian in the vain of Michael Moore.

+1 Eating
    +2 Filmmaking
    +1 Incite Anger

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Excellent, let the games begin! Morondude, your single inventory item is one of those spot lens (have no idea what they are actually called) that allows you to "see" what the camera sees.

You are currently on the streets of new york with your camerman doing a documentary on public payphones and what their connection, if any is to public transportaion.

You are near a payphone when, what luck, someone steps up to use it. Shes about 30 and doesnt look like shes knows kung foo. What do you do?

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok I'm stuck in a chair at work until my surgery heals so I'll have some online time.

My character will be a Comedian.

+2 Improv Comedy
    +2 Sarcasm

yay

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson, your one inventory item is the menu for delivery of food to room to the hotel you stayed at last night. You had a one night gig at a local club. The name of the hotel was "The Musky Rat"

You are standing in front of The Musky Rat when you notice some man take an interest in a woman using a payphone across the street. You wonder if he means her harm and why he brought someone to film it if thats the case.

what do you do?

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll walk up to that guy and say "Is this your way of picking up chicks?"

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Give me a d20 check to see if a car hits you while crossing the street. (yes an actual d20 roll)

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    17 plus my Suave modifier of +0 = 17

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    No cars hit you! How lucky!

You ask the man your question. His cameraman was instantly on you and is now still filming. "Is this how I pick up chicks? No." He laughs.

"I work for Formerly Mtv and Im the host of their brand new reality TV show Interviewing people on Camera for no frigging reason and then taking them for a ride to somewhere! Though to be honest we may shorten the title to Another one of those reality shows that has absolutley no reality in it except for the fact that its made up of things that exist in reality but have no relationship to one another outside of this show."

The chick using the phone looks at you with a pair of squinty evil eyes then back at the MTV dude. "I want to be on tv."

Mtv guy "Sorry sweetie but this guy came no where near getting hit by a car to get to me."

MTV guy turns to you and points a mike in your direction. "So in your first moments on our show you squashed this chickie's hopes of momentary fame to achieve yours which is probably already fading. What do you say to that?"

10. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "Listen, do you have some kind permit for this filming? Because it still sounds like a lame pick up line."

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    He shows you a business card and a permit. "SEEEEEE?"

12. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "Well in that case, maybe you should quit your crappy reality show gig and instead make a documentary about me and how I create my material for my comedy act. You can follow me around from club to club and let me vent my frustrations to the camera about the ups and downs of being a comedian. We can travel the world together and our movie will make millions!"

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "I dont do documentaries." He hands you a card. "Go to the Documentarian headquarters downtown and maybe they can help you."

He goes off after another pedestrian to star on his reality show.

14. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll go check out the address on the card

15. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Ok...i'm in... I want to be a struggling grunge rocker

my skills:
    +2 to rockin
    +1 to trashing hotel rooms
    +1 attracting groupies.

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gersonsith: It is all the way across town, you will need a form of transport.

Jan: Your other inventory item is a guitar, its a custom made guitar that looks like a severed monkies head with the neck of the guitar being its spine.

You wake up in what you hope is your own severely trashed hotel room. there is painful sunlight streaming in through the windows and you are pretty sure you had a gig last night but you arent sure where. The tour cities have all begun to blur together.

Two girls, also passed out and on the couch (you are on the floor) are in the room with you. What do you do?

17. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Do I have a car here? If not I'll try to hail a taxi, or call one, where am I?

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Wait, am I Mtv guy?!? I'm confused.

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    you are not MTV guy Morondude. There is another guy with a camera. You are doing the documentary I said you were doing.

Gerson: Roll a 20, 1-10 no car and you'll have to hail a cab, 11-20 you have a rental car but will have to acquire a map to find out how to get there since you are not from this city.

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I tell my cameraman, whose name is obviously Joe Cameraman, to start filming the woman at the phone while I take a microphone and stand behind her... waiting for her to finish her conversation.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: Joe cameraman obeys your every whim, he is loyal to you onto death and more. Or that may be just in your own head since its his first day.

The woman notices you immediately. "Hang on a sec" she says into the phone and looks at you. "What the (colorful metaphor) are you doing?"

22. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok...I`m so in....I´m a demanding, spoiled, Broadway star.....

+2 in ordering people around
    +1 in whine
    +1 in making others feel like less of a human being in order to make validate my own superiority

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    So I got a 5 +0 for my have vs have not skill = 5. So I try to hail a cab by showing a little leg.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson: You hail a cab and one starts to slow down but then you start showing some leg and freak him out so the cab speeds off.

Petra: Your one inventory item is the most annoying yip yip dog ever concieved. It loves you to death but all it does to anyone else is bark and growl and bite there shoes if you let go of it.

You are in your dressing room. Which is odd seeing as there is no show today. Perhaps a rehersal of some kind? It doesn't matter. What does matter is the coffe you are holding is definitely NOT what you ordered. No wonder your assistant left the room so quick. what do you do?

25. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I roll my eyes...mutter and obscenity..then scream, ¨SOPHIE!!! GET IN HERE!!! LIKE...YES-TER-DAY!!!¨ I look at my little dog in my arms, kiss his nose and say in the baby talk...¨Mommy, might fire someone today, won´t that be funny, wunny?¨

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.