main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's official CRAZEEE online only RPG, starring YOU!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "Yes, so, do you use public transportation, like buses, subways, trains, or cabs?"

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Janet, babe, you don't know what hotel I'm at...how on earth do you know that you're 5 miles away?

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: "Ummm I just called a cab actually..."

Jan: "Ummmm, your agent told me, yeah thats it."

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Exasperated I say, ¨Sophie....Chiquita will be attending the meeting with me....*aside* won´t you shnookums?!! Yes you will!!.... *to sophie* so FIX THIS NOW!!!!¨ and roughly hand her back the coffee cup.

5. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i wanna play.

i am a scary-adams-family-wednesday-type-child of 12 years.

+2 to intimadate anyone
    +1 to attract scary cats and bats
    +1 to cause gloomy-ness

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Petra: "Okayy, your meeting is the last door on the left in ten minutes, I will get you a new coffee." She leaves.

Luminara: Its the middle of the school day for you. I believe 12 would put you at 7th grade. You are in class. the class is full except for the desks surrounding yours all seem to have move a little further away from you. Your single inventory item is a necklace is the shape of an Anhk which is also a concealed knife. Since you are 12 you do not start with 500$ you start with 5$. Class is in session. The teacher is teaching something you find boring and read all about two years ago. what do you do?

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "So, what you are saying is that you use public payphones to facilitate your use of public transportation, is that correct?"

8. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    (my name is Ashley, btw)

i stand up and glare at the teacher from underneath lowered brows and i fold my arms.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    MoronDude: "Ummm yeaaaah" She says

Luminara: OOG I asked that everyones charatcer name matched their board name fo my sanity. IG, The teacher looks at you and sighs, knowing theres going to be another episode. "Please sit down."

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "Do you believe that there is a link bewteen public transportation and payphones?"

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: Her eyes suddenly narrow and her voice becomes dangerous "Why do you ask?"

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "Well, these seemingly seperate public services seem to have something in common and I am attempting to find out what that is."

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    morondude: She pulls out the biggest handgun youve ever seen in your life both in real life and the movies and points it at your face. It might be your imagination but you could swear that a shot glass would dit in the barrel. "What do you know about this human?"

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Alright Janet....let's do this little interview thingy on the phone...I'll call you when I get back into my hotel room.

15. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: "THIS human" or "this, human"?

16. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'd like to keep my eyes closed for the remainder of the trip.

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: Janet agrees, gives you a phone number and waits for your call.

Morondude: It sounded like "this, human" but you arent sure, give me a "figure out if the the person using the phone is actually part of an alien spearhead invasion force" check

Gerson: You close your eyes but are still mildly concerned with what you hear, squeeling tires, people screaming...etc

18. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    i start out quiet and get louder with every word...i don't like this lesson i wanna leave here GOOD BYE!!

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Luminara: "Luminara, please sit down and pay attention or I will send you to the dean. Can we not have one day without you disrupting the class?"

20. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    shouts: ill go to the dean!

i stomp out.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Luminara: Do you actually go to the dean?

22. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Jan: I call the new number.

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "figure out if the the person using the phone is actually part of an alien spearhead invasion force" check: 14

24. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    no. i run right out of the class and out of the school. what do i see?

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jan: as you approach your room so you can place the call one of the two girls that was lying past out on your couch suddenly goes flying through the door. (it was still shut at the time) Her flight continues until she slams into and halfway through the opposite wall. The woman, is a bloody, kind of floppy mess with her legs sticking out into the hallway and the rest of her lying in the room beyond the wall.

A woman comes out of whats left of your door and she pulls out the biggest handgun youve ever seen in your life both in real life and the movies and points it at your face. It might be your imagination but you could swear that a shot glass would dit in the barrel.

What do you do?

Luminara: You see the neighborhood the school is in. Rural, domestic, boring. The school is fenced in and theres a guard at the gate.

What do you do?

Morondude: The woman's opposed check to your roll was a dismal failure. This woman is a frigging alien! Youd swear the life of your cameraman on it! "I asked you a question meatsack!" She says.

What do you do?

Gerson: The cab finally comes to a stop. your eyes are still closed. You hear an ominous click. "Hey Meatsack, were here."

What do you do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.