main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's official CRAZEEE online only RPG, starring YOU!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    "Requisitioning copies of blueprints and plans will be anywhere from 1000 - 1500 dollars. This covers the time and labor and materials used in duplicating the large format, rolled up papers that cover the whole city. Do you have that much money Sadi?"

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: I like the idea of character interaction... or and what about me?!?

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I come from around the counter, make sure no one is looking (is anyone?) and the kneel down so I can look the girl in the eye, still keeping my distance, though. I want to make it easy for her to talk to me or give me her money.

4. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i roll a 16+0=16 in my "tell a big fat lie" ...if i succeed i will walk down the street to the store.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Luminara: You Succeed! You walk down to the corner store, its called 8-11.

Morondude: She walks away from the telephone, I assume you and cameraman follow her. She enters a metal doorway under a freeway pass and begins walking down a twisted and confusing path. and then your phone rings, the alien turns and looks at you.

Talon: The small child shakes her head as if her patience with you has run out. Roll listen, if you beat a 10 you hear her mumble "No wonder they call you meatsacks." if you succeed or fail the roll she says to you. "Look, I am trying to help you out here. You can give me what I need or your entire species can be subjugated."

Jan: give me a "run down to the end of the hallway, press the elevator, get insdie and close the door before the lady with the big gun rounds the corner and kills me" check

Gerson: She hops up and down and giggles. You wonder if theres an anime convention in town. "I know just the guy. He is on a really lame assignment right now. Im sure he would want something as exciting as documenting your life. Let me call him. She picks up the phone and dials some numbers. "Its ringing teehee."

Moka: You have 8 inventory slots, which mean you can carry eight items but start with only one item. I will let you have one item off of your list,

IG: (in game) You are at a public appearance event signing autogrpahs for your fans. A very sexy woman hands you an 8x10 of yourself and asks you to sign it with your phone number

Petra: You enter the meeting, which was called by you becuase you want your name larger on the Marquee and everyone else wants you to fall down a very large flight of stairs. They all look at you, they hate you and you know it. The shows producer, director and principal cast is there.

OOG Okay I think thats everybody

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I check the caller ID.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I rolled an 18. I wait a moment, showing no expression.

Assuming she continues in her dialogue, and says that last part to me: "Hmmmm.... well, when you put it that way, let me see what I can do. Be back in a few minutes." I motion to any chair like furniture in the lobby "Have a seat if you would like."

I leave, my ninja intuition on fire. Back at the dojo, they trained us to be open to any possible threat, and something is not right about this little girl! At the very least, she has a bad attitude.

I head into the back. Once the girl cannot find me, I want to find:

1. a room with no windows and a door that can be locked, with a table and chair(s) in it. Something that looks like it would be a temporary work room or project room. The farther away from where people can hear or see, the better.

2. any type of recording device, preferably a small video camera, or even a tape recorder.

3. rope

4. material I could make a gag out of

5. duct tape

6. Because I don't have a cel phone, I will glance at any unattended cubicles to see if someone left their cel on their desk. If I see one, I want to surreptitiously borrow it.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: I need six check from you. I need a...

1. a room with no windows and a door that can be locked, with a table and chair(s) in it. Something that looks like it would be a temporary work room or project room. The farther away from where people can hear or see, the better check

2. any type of recording device, preferably a small video camera, or even a tape recorder check

3. rope check

4. material I could make a gag out of check

5. duct tape check

6. Because I don't have a cel phone, I will glance at any unattended cubicles to see if someone left their cel on their desk. If I see one, I want to surreptitiously borrow it. check

Morondude: "Its work" And just for the record you dont have a cell phone, it was cameraman's

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I do not answer it, and I tell Cameraman to shut it off.

10. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    oog: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: Oh, crap, it pays to read other people's stories more thouroghly. But changing things now would be meta-gaming, and I figured work was calling me to see if I was done filming my lame assignment, and I didn't want them to know about my new assignment till I have some really neat footage.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    1. a room with no windows and a door that can be locked, with a table and chair(s) in it. Something that looks like it would be a temporary work room or project room. The farther away from where people can hear or see, the better check - Natural 20!!!!!!!!!!

2. any type of recording device, preferably a small video camera, or even a tape recorder check - 3 crud

3. rope check -14

4. material I could make a gag out of check - 13

5. duct tape check - 9

6. Because I don't have a cel phone, I will glance at any unattended cubicles to see if someone left their cel on their desk. If I see one, I want to surreptitiously borrow it. check - 10

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Morondude: If you want to answer it you can, this is a CRAZEEE roleplay right?

Talon:
    1. you find the room
    2. No recorder for you
    3. Rope, you have rope (Why they have rope in this office is beyond me...)
    4. Some gag material
    5. You have Duck tape
    6. No cell Phone

so in your inventory is
    1. sword
    1. rope
    1. gag (material)
    1. roll of duck tape
    1. Room (yes, the room is in your inventory, you can use it wherever)

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I feel something in the back of my head saying "Answer it, you fool!" so I say, "On second thought, Joe, Gimmie the phone." I answer the phone!

15. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I return to the girl, and say, "I am having better luck than I thought!" I flash a winning smile. "If you come with me, I take you to a room where you can check out the stuff I got for you, and determine how you want to proceed." I motion for her to follow me.

16. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i go into the store and look around. how many people are in there?

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: roll "get strange girl to follow you"

Morondude: You answer the phone "KONICHIWA DOCUMENTARIANSON!!!!!! I have a new assignment if you are interested. Stand up comic wants a documentary shot about him. Interested?" The alien chciky is looking at you.

Luminara: Including the clerk and yourself there are 5 people in the store.

Jank: You made your roll at the Sat game. You are desending down the side of the building in a glass elevator. You make down to the lobby and are now in the (surprise!) lobby of the hotel. Now what?

OOG everyone else has an update posted earlier

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I cover the phone. "cameraman, keep rolling. Record everything she does." Then, in the phone, "A stand up, huh? Is he funny?"

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: whoever this little girl is shes apparently stupid becuase she rolled a 4. She follows you happily.

Morondude: She says "I don't know. Hang on."

Gerson. The lady on the phone looks up at you. "He wants to know if you are funny." She holds the phone out to you. "Tell him a joke so he can she if you are funny."

OOG: Everyone else should have updates in above posts.

22. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    "I just flew in from Santa Fe and boy are my arms tired! (bang head on desk) Whoa where'd that come from?"

Rolled 14+2 =16 for improv comedy

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I take the little girl to the room, and tell her I will be right back with some stuff for her to see. I close the door and leave. I want to go to a bathroom, enter a stall, and change into my ninja outfit (pull the mask on, take off my 'civvies' as my ninja outfit is underneath, and remove and attach my super delux katana. All my non-ninja stuff, I stuff into the black tube and put the tube back on my back).

I then want to go back to the room, become invisible (15), enter, and lock the door.

I want to then become visible, and say in a deeper voice "Sadi, I am The Ninja. I am I have been sent to ask you some questions. Who are you really, and why do you want the city's plans? You have been overheard saying some things about 'meatsacks' and our species being subjugated. Please explain."

I want to ready an action. If she does anything that I would percieve as a threat or attack, I want to immobilize her with a profound utterance (6) and then restrain her with my rope and duct tape.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: You are successful in your "Turn Invisible" But she does not cooperate. Strangely your "Profound utterance" check was profoundly successful. In fact it was a little too successful. Even after she is fully restrained she does not tell you anything. She is catatonic.

OOG everyone else? hello? updates for you all above. (except Gerson, I need Morondude responce b4 I can update yours.)

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "Hmmm... you are quite amusing. Tell you what... the studio has implanted homing devices in all their equipment to keep me from running off with it. If they'll let you, follow the equipment to me... I'm not sure where I'll be later."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.