main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's Vampire the Masquerade RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i can meet after church at about 7:45ish to 8...my husband wants to play too.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    The more the merrier, but we arent playing at the church, check this thread here.

So the Players are

Jan
    Talon
    Morondude
    Luminara & husband
    Petra (are you going to be able to attend)

any others?
    Gerson?
    Protoss?

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Luminara, create a character following the guidlines in this thread and get me the info then I can start with your character. Same goes for everyone.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I can't commit to being there every time so I'll bow out for now. But I did play one game once in high school, but the GM actually thought he was a Malkavian vampire so I didn't play with him too long, he was a little off...

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    well Gerson what I can do for you is keep your character away from the rest for the mean time so you can play online only if you really want to play.

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Sure I'll play online. So I will roll up a lv 1 modern char and you will supply the rest right? Are you able to provide access to the vamp rules as well?

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes, just roll up a modern character that you would enjoy playing as is. Do not think or try to plan ahead for your vampire character. See my first post in this thread for what I need as far as your bio is concerned.

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Patrick Evans 23, 5'9" 140lbs Red hair, Grn Eyes, ver lean.

Patrick is the only child of Charles Evans, attorney, and Erin O'Conner Evans, a stay at home alcoholic from Ireland. Patrick was always brushed aside by his father's career and his mother's drinking. He became very withdrawn and quiet. His father always tried to maintain an image of royalty and moved to a location in Green Valley that allowed his son to attend Green Valley High and demanded that he play a sport. Patrick hated most sports and most everything else as well, but he did try out for and made the track team. he was amazingly fast and limber and was able to compete in several events. He won several state championships and easily got scholarships for track at UNLV. He won NCAA titles in several events and had high hopes for going to the olympics.

He began working at the Home Depot which sponsored him for his olympic dreams. Unfortunately he only qualified for the 200m race and placed 4th. Crushed and dejected he came back to Vegas and to the Home Depot and a father who thought his son was a disgrace. Once again on his own, Patrick decided to try his hand at one of his personal passions and got a job at a small restaurant doing magic at dinner tables. With the money he earns in tips he wants to break into the world of professional poker.

Lv 1 Fast Hero
    Str 12
    Dex 16
    Con 13
    Wis 15
    Int 15
    Cha 9

Let me know what other info you want me to post.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Is he religious? Does he believe in vampires? What is your wealth bonus? He lives alone, no brothers or sisters. Any girlfriends?

10. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    yes, i can attend.....this game seems a little more interesting than mutants and mastermind (which had nothing to do with the GMing, MD, just the character that i made)....so yes, i can be there this saturday but not the 11th.....

11. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    which had nothing to do with the GMing, MD

Suuuuuuuure :p

I'll have my character posted as soon as I have the time to type it up.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Quick Bio: Elliot Davies. 24 years old. Sydney, Australia. Caucasian. Blue eyes. Bleached blonde, short, spiky hair. Piercings. Lead singer/lead guitar for Punk band. Surfer. Mother and Father living. Only child. Granddad and two Uncles on Father?s side. Grandma and Grandpa on Mother?s side. Doesn?t believe in Vampires or God. Owns a condo in Sydney. Isn?t dating anyone exclusively, mostly groupies. No political party, thinks they are all hypocrites. Musical inspirations include The Ramones, Green Day, ACDC, The Living End, and Blink 182. He parties hard and drinks harder.

Elliot Davies was born in Melbourne, Australia to Karen and Victor Davies. He had a normal Aussie childhood, and learned to play the guitar when he was 14. He and his two friends, Wallace and Raul, started a band in High School, and by graduation, they were something of a hit in Melbourne and the outlying areas.

In 2000, their band, Morons Anonymous, released their first album (self-entitled). They were an instant hit in Australia, as well as New Zealand and Tasmania. With the release of their second album, ?Hello, My Name Is Bob, And I?m A Moron?, in 2003, they received airplay in USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, and many other countries worldwide. Their hit single ?No Roads Outta Juneau? debuted at 18 on the Billboard Charts.

When not touring, writing or recording, Elliot spends his time drinking, surfing, and drinking and surfing. He also makes time for hi plethora of adoring female fans and has no plans on settling down with one woman.

He?s not religious at all, feeling that God is a byproduct of society?s control of the populace, as stated in his song ?Pull Back the Curtain?. He also feels that all politicians are corrupt, that liberals and conservatives are just playing roles and that they are all being controlled by some worldwide shadow government, the subjects of his songs ?Not Foolin? Me? and ?Oppressive World?.

13. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Just curious.....what's the official meeting time??? And is it at Border's?

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes I believe we are all meeting at borders. I know some cannot but how many can get there earlier than 8:00? How about 5:00?

15. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I guess he would be agnostic, doesn't really practice any religion, but kind of hopes there's a god so he can be blamed for the crap in his life. Doesn't believe that vampires exist, but would be kinda cool if they did. His wealth bonus was +4 and he still lives at home because he can't afford to go out on his own yet. No girlfriend or really any friend at all because he's too socially awkward.

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    do you need me to post my stats somewhere?

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    How about 6:00pm? I get off at five and it will take some time to get anywhere, even though Anthony is picking me up. Anthony had a good idea too. There's a McDonalds on Sunset and Boulder Highway that's unlike any McDonalds I've ever seen. The dining room area looks an awful lot like an Olive Garden, and the tables are big and the chair are comfy. We'll have food at our disposal, plus it's connected to a Terrible's Convenience Store, so you can get chips, candy, soda... Just an idea.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    how late are they open?

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Gerson Yes, please post your stats, you can PM them to me if you wish

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Not sure how long they're open... probably til 10, maybe 11 since it's a saturday night.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    well Borders is open till 11:00

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I still vote for borders as that Mc Donalds is even further away. No thanks. But what does everyone think, its getting later on a Thursday, we need to decide.

23. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm all for Borders and I can be there at 5...or earlier.

24. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    click here for pictures of Alexander Stanford, and the beginning of his bio and stats.

25. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    i vote we meet at Starbucks on Sunset next to the United Artists theater....because....they're open til 12am...AND....they leave their furniture out all nite long, so we don't have to really leave, um, ever......just a thought.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.