main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's Vampire the Masquerade RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I still think it should be at borders.....access to books heh.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I especially like that last picture I included... kind of perfect for this game, don't ya think?

3. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Cool page TW

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    thanks!

In reality, I will not be posting until Monday. I am going out of town for the weekend.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    okay, we are meeting at the borders on sunset at 5, you do not have to be that early but I guess Jan and I will be there. I choose this spot now so everyone has time to see this post.

6. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I'll be there around 6 since i don't get out of work till 5:30......

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I want to thank everyone for coming last night, I had fun, I hope you all did too. Players I wasn't expecting I will have a plan for you during next game. Im also going to get you all information on the different types of Vampires and clans available in Vampire the masquerade so we can begin planning your eventual vampire characters.

As for when the next game is I will have to discuss this with Morondude and possibly Talon.

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Sorry I couldn't make it. I really wanted to be there, but didn't get back into town until 10:30.

9. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Hey there, this is Adam. I was there on Saturday, you know Jeff's brother ;) Here's my character bio. If ya need more, let me know.

Name: Tristam Grey
    Class: Charismatic
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 195lbs
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Tan
    Actor Reference: Johnny Depp

Tristam was born on an air force base in France where his father was stationed. His father was a career flyboy and therefore took his family everywhere he had to go. During this time, his live-in family consisted of his parents, his grand-mother, and older brother Darren. His older brother was always fascinated by the marines that were stationed on the base, and spent most of his time idolizing and planning his life as a marine. Since his father was always out on confidential missions away from the base, his mother found life on the base very lonely. These feelings led her into the bed of another man, she ended up pregnant by this other man, and thus Tristam had a half-sister; Krystal. Of course dad found out about this, and became a alcoholic, many times having to be thrown in jail for public intox. One night, having a mission to fly, his father went flying drunk. The next thing Tristam knew,at the age of 3, he was watching what was left of his father being lowered into the ground. Tristam always blamed his mother for what happened to his father, no matter how abusive or beliggerent he got. He said that his dad would never have had to drink like that if mom hadn't done what she did. He also always resented how his half-sister came about. Though no matter how much he wanted to, he could never actually blame or hate Krystal for all that happened. His dad had been friends with the commanding officer on the base, and as such, Tristam spent a lot of his time after hs father's death with him; General Shular. He learned a lot about what kind of man his father was, what kind of officer he was, and how much Shular looked up to him. Tristam also learned a lot about the air force way of life. When his mother decided to move back to the states, after living off what the air force was giving he for her husband's death in the line of duty. Tristam decided at the age of 8 that he was going to join the air force and chose to stay with General Shular on the base. Tristam went to the schools on base, and learned as much as he could in order to be the best airman he could. After her father died, and with her mother being back in the states Krystal then moved in with her older brother and the general. It was a happy household until Tristam turned 18 and enlisted into the Air Force. He chose to be a pilot in order to relate more to his departed father. After years of being shifted around the world, Tristam finally gained a degree in Psycholgy. Having a degree, and passing the necessary tests, Tristam went into Officer Training. He passed with flying colors and is currently stationed at Nellis Air Force base. He keeps in good contact with General Shular who is like a father figure to him, though as of late he can hear the generals voice get weaker and more sickly, and knows that his time is coming. He keeps in very loose if any contact with his sister whom he's hardly spoken to since he enlisted. He knows that she is a model somewhere in Europe and is well off, but aside from the basics, he knows nothing else. He keeps in contact with his brother also who is now a marine officer stationed in Japan. Tristam doesn't know much about his brother's job because it's classified, but he knows enough about his brother to speculate what kind of job it is. Tristam has done well in the air force and has achieved the rank of 1st LT, which he uses to introduce himself, proud of his job and rank. He lives with a roomate on base. A man he has known since basic training; Jerrod Wildman. They're best friends and together they make up the best flight team on the base, though the records have them down as reckless, trigger-happy, and suicidal. They know what they're doing, and therefore feel comfortable taking it to the extreme. Ev

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    okay check out this site here It has a lot of information about Vampire the Masquerade, including clans and displines(vampire powers) Each clan has three vampire displines that they can start off with so please pay attention to these so you get abilities you like.

Please check out the site so you can begin to plan what type of vampire you want to play and I can construct the story around those choices. Let me know what you are leaning towards.

Jaded: The Vampire that is with you is a Toredor. Let me know if youd rather be a different clan.

Everyone else's vampires could be from one of several clans expect Malkavian or Nosferatu, let me know if any of you have interest in those clans

11. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm all about the Gangrel with the Protean discipline if you're interested in that as well, but since I won't be able to attend the games, if you want to drop me my feelings won't be hurt. You seem to have a lot of players already.

12. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    After much soul searching, Ive decided to choose the Brujah as my Vampire Clan. Bonuses to Brujah (at least to me) fast and strong, not organized, no strict bonds to masters, anarchists. This clan offers alot of freedom for just running around and feeding off the blood of mortals.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Okay boys and girls along with several other books I have the clanbooks for the following.

Assamite
    Baali
    Brujah
    Gangrel
    Lasombra
    Malkavian
    Nosferatu
    Toredor
    Ventrue

14. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    I think I'm leaning towords Baali, but I haven't made a final decision yet. It sounds like fun though.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Hello all, thanks to Morondude and Talon (who have both agreed to cancel thier games) This saturday is Vampire the Masquerade. So its at the christian center at the regular start time. So who all is coming? And dont forget to check out that website I posted earlier in this thread, has lots of info on Vampire the Masquerade. Id like to know what clans you are leaning to.

16. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Toredor clan would be great. i probably would have picked that one myself... ok so ill have pictures for the next game.

17. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Luminara, I had you pegged for a Malkavian for sure

18. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    Ok, I've decided for sure. I definatly want to be an assamite. It just seems the coolest in my opionion.

19. Kleff_Rixxard

Kleff_Rixxard Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2001
    This is going to be interesting, us all being from different clans and all.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes, give the poor GM a cerebral hemrage.

21. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    Aww... poor GM... I feel for ya, I do... but you chose the job, deal with it :) heh

22. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I will be there on saturday, and I still have much reading to do on the different clans and stuff so yeah....hopefully i can decide/figure it all out heh.

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    ok Klepto, I WILL deal with it. Your character explodes into a fine mist of blood and gore. One less character to worry about...

24. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Hers my char info for now. Axia, you know the rest. I will post his back story when I get back from a meeting Im going to now.

Name: Mason W. Rath (pronounced Rawth)
    Class: Tough
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: brown
    Skin: Tan

Bio: to come...

25. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    isn't that like the 3rd time you've killed my character? *sniff* you don't even know him.... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.