main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Axton Sees the Future

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by DarthKhronic, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKhronic

DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2002
    Axton sits meditating.

He sees a hooded figure sitting ahead of him. The figure is also meditating but immediately begins to stand to face him. Axton draws his lightsaber. The stranger removes his hood to reveal that he is Qui-Gon Gin. He speaks directly to Axton.

"You are Axton Tredway. You were once Padawan to Master Ch'Det Piavra."

Axton lowers his blade. "My apologies, Master Qui-Gon. Why do you come to me?"

"I have come to deliver a hard message. You must distance yourself from you former master."

"Master Piavra? Is he unwell?"

"From a certain point of view."

Axton wonders why visions must be so cryptic. "I don't understand."

"The path before him has split. He will make a choice, but I do not believe the choice will be the right one. He will fall to the dark side."

"The Dark Side! Wh...How?"

The vision fades. Axton tears his robe in disgust. He FEARS he will lose his oldest friend.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    What is this? Axton sees bright light and the bone-searing flash of "anger" so near...

He rights himself up from his cross-legged seated position and bolts for the nearest lift.

Axton nearly runs over the Senator making his way around the corner of the hallway.

He barely makes his way to a nearly closed lift to eek his way in at the last minute.

Axton cries out from his mind to Ch'det and says...MASTER!!...NO!!!!

-Sean

3. DarthKhronic

DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2002
    An old man sits. The impatient thoughts flood his mind. He is troubled.

"How long must these wrongs go unrighted," he thinks to himself. "I must act for those who cannot act for themselves. The innocent must suffer no more! Histik will atone for his transgression!"

With a borrowed shuttle and a singleness of purpose, Master Ch'Det Piavra leaves his current position. Piavra reaches out with his mind to an old friend. "Forgive me, Axe, there is no other way."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.