Axton Tredway resigns until further notice

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway Jedi Knight

star 2
    Effective immediately, I am resigning from my position in The Fandom Menace in order to handle professional and personal matters. It would seem that a new order of things in the group is called for and I will continue to be your friend. I am so angered by George Lucas' distribution network (ie. the theaters) that I doubt that I will view AOTC before the DVD release. I have never witnessed a more incompetent and uncaring group of nerf herders in my life. It ranks up there with Airport security. That's what happens when you don't pay people to care about their jobs.

Bye for now,

Sean
  2. DarthEFelement Jedi Padawan

I sense a disturbance in the force.... like a thousand people screaming out in pain all at once.......
  3. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    While I understand and respect Sean's decision, it saddens me a great deal. It is a shame that a project that was meant to be good fun and good publicity for The Fandom Menace devolved into something that has alot of folks very upset. I think the members of the group who were involved in the planning and performing are to be commended. We all put in alot of time, effort, and money to make this happen. Some folks even took time off of work and lost pay to attend. My opinion is that we held up our end of the bargain and Muvico did not. We should be proud of ourselves and not be dissapointed that WE failed. WE did not fail! We were lied to and things were not as promised. If we decide to do something like this again, we should get things in writing and for our own sake we should keep a tighter hold on the reins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.