main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Axton Tredway to Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Circa 6 years before AOTC:

A Flashback...(and forshadowing?)

....Annual ceremonies for Padawans unfold at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant as a 13 year old Anakin Skywalker stands next to a 19 year old Axton Tredway...."Anakin Skywalker...congratulations again on receiving Most Distinguished Jedi Padawan..We are all very proud", said Mace Windu. "Next in alphabetical order is Axton Tredway", a curious Yoda peers quizically at the 19 year old. Remember, appearances do not make one great, however, you too have distinguished yourself in the service of your master." Axton steps back after receiving his accolade. The council moves onto the next padawan, a Twilek.."Why DO you dress as you do?", a puzzled Anakin asks Tredway. "Traditional Jedi colors are earth tones, you know!," he says with brash indignance."You choose to wear black and maroon like some...Sith...that mysterious sith who killed Qui-Gon comes to mind.....Axton smiles at the youth and says rhetorically, there may come a time when we may not WANT people to know who we are!

-Axe

2. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    "Young Tredway, remember to keep your focus on the hear and now. Remember your focus determines your reality. What you feed grows."

3. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    "But Master Yoda always told me to be mindful of the future..." :)

-Axton

4. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    But not at the expense of the present. Be mindful of the living force, young Tredway.

5. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    (I am a padawan during the flashback in this thread. Axton has learned much of the Living Force since then)

Hey!By the way: How did you get on Coruscant! I thought you were on Almas in the Du'Rakis System, teaching jedi there?

-Axe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.