Provo Aye, avast! The date be approaching!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Apr 4, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    It's not in time for my birthday this year, sadly, but still. May 25, 2007, POTC3 comes out. I want to organise a midnight showing. With costumes again. Because, c'mon, it's POTC. You gotta do it. :p

(And Mia, I'll get that shirt made when I can remember where I put the fabric. *facepalm* I recently gathered up all the fabric and sewing stuff in my room and I have to locate which bag it's in. I do know it's . . . under the table. Somewhere.)

So. We'll need to get in line around 6 or 7 PM on the 24th if we want a decent place in line, meaning decent seats. I don't know how far in advance they'll be selling tickets, but as soon as I know, I'll let the rest of you know. I can give rides to four people (five if I can get that extra spare out of the trunk ;)). I will, of course, be bringing my laptop (and decent speakers!) so we can watch 1 and 2 before the showing.

Who's in?

Dana
  2. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wish, wish, wish I could go--but I've got my boyfriend's hs graduation that day. (Why couldn't he have graduated a year early, like he planned? It's not like he even took any classes this year.) I don't know if my sisters will be interested--it's their last day of school and their annual Star Wars marathon. What a bummer...
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  4. _JediKnight_ Jedi Master

star 2
    I would love to go, but I will be seeing it at a theater in LA as I will be there for Star Wars Celebration IV.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    No fair! Extreme unfairness! Make it up to me by dragging me along with. ;)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby