main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Aye, avast! The date be approaching!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    It's not in time for my birthday this year, sadly, but still. May 25, 2007, POTC3 comes out. I want to organise a midnight showing. With costumes again. Because, c'mon, it's POTC. You gotta do it. :p

(And Mia, I'll get that shirt made when I can remember where I put the fabric. *facepalm* I recently gathered up all the fabric and sewing stuff in my room and I have to locate which bag it's in. I do know it's . . . under the table. Somewhere.)

So. We'll need to get in line around 6 or 7 PM on the 24th if we want a decent place in line, meaning decent seats. I don't know how far in advance they'll be selling tickets, but as soon as I know, I'll let the rest of you know. I can give rides to four people (five if I can get that extra spare out of the trunk ;)). I will, of course, be bringing my laptop (and decent speakers!) so we can watch 1 and 2 before the showing.

Who's in?

Dana

2. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee

Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2004
    I wish, wish, wish I could go--but I've got my boyfriend's hs graduation that day. (Why couldn't he have graduated a year early, like he planned? It's not like he even took any classes this year.) I don't know if my sisters will be interested--it's their last day of school and their annual Star Wars marathon. What a bummer...

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm so in on that. :)

4. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I would love to go, but I will be seeing it at a theater in LA as I will be there for Star Wars Celebration IV.

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    No fair! Extreme unfairness! Make it up to me by dragging me along with. ;)