main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist AzureAngel2´s new secret garden: a new SW-Disney crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AzureAngel2, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Get well soon and those are wonderful.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    There is actually more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello @AzureAngel2 -- I am so happy you are painting again and do feel better soon. The flu is crazy in Europe and friends of mine recently have had gallbladder surgery. Hope your situation is less serious than that. :eek:

DarthUncle likes this.
  4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is not the flue. It might be even more worse. I write you a PM about it.

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
  6. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Nice! Love Kylo's lightsabre there. Well Done :)

DarthUncle and AzureAngel2 like this.
  7. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Your watercolors are always lovely.

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  9. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Buona Pasqua!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    If any one wants more, than please feel free to visit my DeviantArt thread. Somehow nothing ever really happens in here. This is worse than my fanfic threads. =((

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  11. lilforceghost

lilforceghost Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2018
    Awesome job!! This is amazing! :D

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
  13. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
  14. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Just so you know, I enjoy your art as much as your stories. And I somehow get the impression that art threads get a lot of lurkers.

15. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Nice work, good to show it everywhere you can, I'd say.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
  18. lilforceghost

lilforceghost Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2018
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
  20. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Ah, very nice @AzureAngel2; I do have to admit it took me a bit to get used to the cartoon-Krennic, but, having said that, and looked at it a bit, his forehead and eyes and mouth, while made a bit meaner (wait, am I now being goaded into that feeling thanks to your great Nagina, and now his caring fatherhood of your Cassie?), do mimic Ben Mendelsohn; and I really like your rendition of him here.

Jinn, again, actually looks pretty well, and I love what you've done with her here, fits very nicely in your crossover series.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  21. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Krennic looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthUncle and AzureAngel2 like this.
  22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @DarthUncle: My dear husband, about 220,2 kilometres away from me right now, thanks for finding the time to comment on my latest Disney-Star Wars crossover pieces after I have put them on DeviantArt.

Sorry for writing a fanfic about Palpatine´s niece Nagina and now having started another one with her clone Cassandra. My writing has altered the view of many people on Orson Krennic. He even won a fanfic award this year:

Orson Krennic accepts one of the awards for Best Relationship. In memoriam Nagina.

The Director of the Advanced Weapons Research division storms the podium, not looking left or right. His white cape is a rather flamboyant sight.

Gleefully, a convor hovers above him like his personal nemesis. The avian life form is ready to barf pellets on him at any time.

“Come on, birdie!” he barks. “We are doing this for Ina, right?”

[​IMG]

The convor, her name is Bathsheba and she is a guardian of the Whills, settles down on his left shoulder and hoots.

“Let us make this short, feather ball. Ina meant the universe to me. To me she was more than the babysitter from next door. She was like the older sister that I never had. And, make no mistake, I will find out how killed her. Saw Gerrera...”

In the back of the award hall a hooded figure jumps up and calls, “Lies! Deceptions!” A fist is shaken against Orson Krennic. “Every day, more lies.”

“Saw Gerrera,” the director repeats with a thin smile, “Was not alone in this. The tracks lead straight to the Imperial Palace. And it was certainly NOT the Emperor but those close to him.”

A group of elderly gentlemen, who wear ridiculous hats and whose satin robes hurt every spectators eyes, looks miffed. Especially Sate Pestage.

A gaunt Imperial officer with a stern frown raises his voice, “Krennic, this award is not about your feelings. Your work exceeds all expectations, Ewok-Poet, Findswoman, Raissa Baiard, divapilot, mavjade, Tarsier, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha and Mira_Jade. Honour to whom honour is due. And this is certainly NOT this man here.”

“What ever, Wilhuff.” The director rolls his eyes. “I have a little girl to go home to anyway. No time for party business.”

“And where is my Jyn?” asks a desperate looking man with brown hair and a thick beard. “Why is your daughter safe and mine is not?”

“Shut up, Galen! We were on the verge of greatness before you took a hiatus on Lah'mu. Pah, farming!” In disgust Orson Krennic shakes his head, being reminded of his childhood on an Chandrilan apple farm. “You are not supposed to be here. Go back to your work.”

Suddenly, six Death troopers appear out of nowhere and arrest Galen Erso.

Before the director can give his men any new orders, his personal comlink goes on, “Hold on, this is Cassie! I have to take this.”

Bathseba makes a sad, mournful sound.

“Yes, darling,” Orson Krennic speaks into his com. “Daddy will be home in a minute or two. Just had to round up something for my old friend Nagina. Stay put!”

While he is about to descend the stage no other than Darth Vader, the dark lord, steps into his way. “Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director Krennic,” he tells the man in white. “I happen to like these awards and look forward to them each year. There is much talent around, many fascinating stories to read. Leave while you can!”

Shaken to the core Orson Krennic takes flight, Bathseba zooming after him and producing cackling sounds.

At the entrance Maz Kanata shakes her head.

Hux snarls and says, “That proves once more that officers of the First Order are superior. Those old Imperial dinosaurs. Showing emotions in pubic, tsk!”

Kylo Ren, who stands nearby, muses, "And why adopting a child, when he could have used a clone...”

The orange alien kicks both men against their shins. “Once more, keep quiet, kids!”

And somewhere in the huge assembly hall an elderly gentleman, his face hidden under his large hood, asks himself aloud, “Why would Orson give his daughter my niece´s second name?” His withered hands move in his lap.

A sour looking youth by the name of Gallius Rax with way too much mascara leans over to him. “Because he is insolent, Sheev. Always was. Could we fetch some popcorn now?”

Anyway, @LilRebelArt: thanks for the fav on DeviantArt, too. @Tarsier is there very often as well.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
  24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    [​IMG]

This one was inspired by this one:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Ah well, I give it a try. But to be on the safe side I am linking you guys, too, @DarthUncle, @Kahara, @earlybird-obi-wan, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, @Cowgirl Jedi 1701, @Nehru_Amidala & @Darth_Furio.

These are the humble beginnings of a big book. The illustrations are not in the right order yet, but the text is at the back of my mind, together with the plot.

Cassie cannot sleep. Even a lullaby and a good-night story fail. Then she asks her daddy about the rancor.

[​IMG]

Of course he has a lot to tell.

[​IMG]

Gleefully she listens.

Daddy adds that the rancor loves its baby, too.

Two other wild beats are summed up and it is agreed that they also love their off-spring.

In the end daddy asks Cassie what she knows about him. And after summing up all the facts he tells her that she is very much loved and cherished.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018