main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends AzureAngel2, Omnibus of my re-booted SW graphic novels

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Feb 6, 2014.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Another old story for you.

AzureAngel2, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Titel: "No comment!", a Boba Fett story

Editor: DarthUncle

Timeframe: somewhere between ANH & ROTJ

Place: All over the SW universe, the dirty places

Characters: just Boba Fett

Summery: Boba Fett shows us a glimpse of his life and lifts his mask a tiny bit...

Inspiration: After doing my Vader graphic novel "Just a twist in my sobriety" I felt that it was also time for Boba Fett to strip mentally. Men with masks have secrets.

Dedication: This story is dedicated to @Darth_Gangrenous who is a very sweet friend and good in spoiling people with parcels. He will get a copy from me as soon as I am finished with the story.

Disclaimer: SW is owned by George Lucas, Lucas Ltd. & Walt Disney!!!

* still searching for the photo files :_|

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I love the story. :D

3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I know, I know, I know. ;)

4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Neat to see Boba Fett as the subject of one of your books, and nice work as always with the paintings—I especially like the ones showing the Jabba's Palace denizens. :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Great story with Boba and his plans

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Those were very cool!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Okay, because I got mixed up when I moved my photos around in photo bucket and destroyed my links, I better post the following story again.

AzureAngel2, Mar 27, 2009 at 5:53 AM

Title: On the wings of angels

Editor: DarthUncle

Time-frame: Between Shmi´s death on Tatooine in ATOC and the events of Dark Nest

Place: Between the veil of the world of the dead and the living

Characters: Shmi, Padmé and their family

Summery: Shmi decides to be an guardian angel for Anakin. When Padmé dies the two women watch over the members of the Skywalker family together.

Inspiration: A Rammstein song about angels and all the advertisements for the Waterhouse exhibition in Groningen/ The Netherlands triggered weird ideas in my mind. And so a number of paintings came to life, keen for being part of a story.

Dedication: This story is dedicated to earlybird-obi-wan for some very private reason! She will get a copy from me as soon as I am finished with the story.

Disclaimer: SW is owned by George Lucas, Lucas Ltd. & Walt Disney!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To be continued!

DarthUncle likes this.
  8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love Shmi's voice here :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Great job of showing things through a different set of eyes. =D=

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great to see the lovely gift again

DarthUncle likes this.
  11. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    More lovely paintings—Shmi makes a good angel. I had a soft spot for the character and felt sorry when she died.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    THIS THREAD IS CLOSING DOWN! I MIGHT NOT COME BACK TO THE BOARDS. I AM SORRY, BUT IT IS BETTER THIS WAY!

13. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    I'll miss you. :( [:D]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
  15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Then I should finish this story at one point, right?

16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    yes

DarthUncle likes this.
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Then I better keep looking out for the files on my computer... [face_blush]

Falcon and DarthUncle like this.
  18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And I thought that thread was lost...

19. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I hadn't seen these! These are lovely, *love* the artwork, definitely evoke the films but also with a dream-like quality to them. Especially the "bedtime story" parts, that they are telling the child.

20. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, Steve Sansweet and Mat(thew) Wood have seen some of them in RL during the Jedi Con 2010 in Düsseldorf/ Germany, Mistress_Renata. And Timothy Zahn gave me his signature on one of my Disney-SW crossovers during another con in Nürnberg in 2016.

Most of the graphic novels have been sent as copies to JC friends and acquaintances, serving as presents/ gifts. Ask earlybird-obi-wan about it for example.

But at I point I started doubting my painting ability a lot and stopped all of my further graphic novel ideas.

This year I have taken a break from drawing and painting. Especially after some very silly ideas in March. The only thing that I am proud of is an Orson Krennic drawing with a convor flying close to him.

But thanks for the kind feedback! It makes me proud that my stuff is not as worthless as I thought.

Well, I still have this neglected art thread here on the boards, Kurisan. There is a much older one, too, but when the boards moved, most of it got corrupted and broken.

This year I have not done much art. And the year before that was mostly animal time. Especially owls. As can be seen in my DA account.

And as I said before. My writing has moved to Archive of our own. Except for the Omnibus of my ancient graphic novels.

As for Siri Tachi, she used to be the great love of Obi-Wan. But then the Clone Wars series came along and with it Dutchess Satine Kryze. This is how Siri became a legend, a phantom.

Okay, I am off to the fitness centre now. DarthUncle went already ahead of me.

Today we have to deliver the oil crayon drawing of a dog that died. One of my sauna ladies asked me to do her the favour and paint her darling the way she used to be. Still overly nervous about it, even though I got a thumbs up from her and the other sauna ladies via what´s app.

Once more: thank you for stopping by and commenting! It means a lot to me to get feedback of any kind these days.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    As for Siri Tachi, she used to be the great love of Obi-Wan. But then the Clone Wars series came along and with it Dutchess Satine Kryze. This is how Siri became a legend, a phantom.

And Disney came and now all my fics are legends too. But I like the legends universe

DarthUncle likes this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wan: I know that you do and thanks for taking time to comment in here. I almost forgot to do so. [face_blush]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  24. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Oh, I see you updated the 1st one so that the pictures are back; will you be doing the same for the others (quite a task always, online, isn't it, to keep the media links up to date! Self-hosting seems like the best way at some point, but that only means you _know_ you have to do all the work!) [:D]=D=[face_plain]

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @DarthUncle: I was able to re-construct the first side. There will be more during the next weeks. It is time-eating and tedious work.

Perhaps @Kahara or @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha can help me to look for mistakes in the old texts. I would appreciate that very, very much.

And perhaps @Nehru_Amidala likes this threat, too. @earlybird-obi-wan will certainly be glad to see my posts somewhat restored.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018