main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist AzureAngel2s Secret Garden: Fanart for "Cat litter", 8th March 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    Sorry for being a lot too late [:D]

I have no words, for your work[face_love] , it's really beautiful, but I think you know, that I like your work ;)

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks, msvos! *hugs!* You always find the right words, blessed be.

Dear FF, I checked out all the art materials that I have. I have a box of 24 oil pastels from JAXON.

I also did buy myself a finest quality artists´ pencils & Crayons from FABER-CASTELL which are all part of my pitt monocrome set:

blacklead pencil CASTELL 900
    Chalk pencil
    Graphic pure pencil
    Black pencil
    Sepia pencil
    Sanguine pencil
    White chalk pencil
    White pastel
    Sanguine pastel
    Sepia pastel
    Black pastel
    Kneadable eraser

Dear Kiki, do NOT worry! But please DO me one favour: take Ben into Europe´s largest barock mountain park when you visit him in Kassel/Germany, okay? Pretty please?!?

3. Cem_Fel

Mar 14, 2006
    Why do I feel you are worried?[:D] Please don't and I will take him there one day, if it's good weather ;)

4. Ben_Stormrider

Ben_Stormrider Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2006
    Wow, you know I love your Arts my Dear! :)
    Excuse me for being so late, but the last few days my PC wanted to show me his art of being unfuncionable. :p

5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    [:D] Beautiful art, Nicole! :D Thank-you for posting it so we can all enjoy. :)

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Kiki, these surroundings

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Kassel%20BRD/069BarockMountainPark49.jpg]

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Kassel%20BRD/066BarockMountainPark46.jpg]

are just so stunning that a walk is always a good idear!

Dear Ben!

As you may know from my recent PMs and e-mails: computers are nasty things that can NOT be trusted at all! But fortunatley my internet is back due to the combined genius from DU & a dear friend that works as a technical translator for SIEMENS.

Dear Heather!

I am glad that you enjoy my pictures. Let me give you some more that I did put in my art diary and handed to my professor together with my examination folder:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/Skizzenbuch8Hnde.jpg]

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/Skizzenbuch1Straenszene.jpg]

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/NaturstudiumprivatAquarell3Mohnblum.jpg]

I tried out different materials and styles in that diary. My idears for the motives came into my head for no particular reason at all. Most of my works come to live this way. Some inner impulse makes me draw, pain or scratch things suddenly.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    AzureAngel2 your artwork is really lovely. I really like your imagesof Vader and the Muppets as well as your piece on Yoda and the one with Padme and teh wedding.

Your claws one is very nice, I really like the contrast and form. I can almost imagine a young Kodiak bear cubs prints. I really like it. And I look forward to enjoying your many wonderful works of art yet to come, and sorry about your being stuck with that unsatisfiable profesor.

8. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, love your update! [:D] :*

Esp the one in the middle, the pencil drawing. But wow, the man in the middle looks mean! :eek: The one with the hat that looks like it's been made for Marge Simpson - though probably still too small for her hair! :p
    It looks great! =D=
    I like the cat without it's head... :p

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Mitth-Fisto, thanks a lot for your kind words. Be sure their will be more pictures soon and also new ones!

Dear Theresa, that is a Victorian gentleman and I had an overdose of Charles Dickens when I did that. But be assured I did NOT think of Marge a single second, even though I love the series!

10. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hi again Azure, and thanks for the PM--I've been a bit manic in RL lately, so haven't been here to check out new posts for a while... :( But fear not! I am here now, and ready to comment on your newest posts!!

I love the hand around the reeds or grasses--for some reason, the laxity of the fingers and their position gives it a poignant feel to me...as though this person has little strength to grasp this handful... Perhaps it's Darfur, and all the images of what's happening there that bring this feeling up--but your painting is wonderful, and very evokative (for me!). The "Dickens" piece struck me as just that: a Victorian illustration for one of his many novels set in that time! The details are wonderful--all the buildings and cobblestones and detailed clothing...wonderful! Was this in pen-and-ink? It looks great! And the last painting reminds me of a beautiful bloom I once saw: blood-red with a nearly black center, the petals spreading out in a pool of color... It was breathtaking, and your painting brings back that feeling!

A great update! And I hope your university work is going wonderfully!

FF

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear FF,

I was actually "inspired" by Darfur when I did that, how did you know?!? It did bother me a great deal, when I saw the pictures on the news.

The "Dickens" piece is just a normal pencil that flew around in my room, nothing special.

The last painting shows a very abstract flower whose name I do NOT know in English or Latin at present. It grows in late summer on fields and is deeply red.

My existence as a university student ended on the 30th March. Since the 1st April I am "sort of" unemployed, waiting for the local government of Lower Saxony to give me a teacher trainning position for 1 1/2 years, which will anable me to do my 2nd state examination and really finish my studies. But there are too many applicants and too few jobs. It is a disgrace!

I keep myself busy having wee part-time job and getting unnerved by the German unemployment office who show NOT much sense at times. My escape plan: to start a 24-month long programm in the Netherlands to become a German teacher. They also know that, but send me around DESPITE my job in the university kindergarden... a nonesense really.

Therefore I will start painting again soon! That helps!

12. Cem_Fel

Mar 14, 2006
    Oh, I missed your last updates... Thanks for the PM, btw. You know, I like your art and it's really beautiful. I also like your new posted art in here :)
    It's impressive, especially the drawing. Has it something to do with Mr.Scrooge? He reminds me of him ;)

Sorry, for taking so long, until I was arriving[:D]

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes, it has indeed to do with Mister Mr.Scrooge! And don´t you be sorry, Kiki dear! You had a tough time at university recently!

Ah well, today I be so courageous and show how it looks like when I try to draw faces. I am nothing but a learner, because FF is so great in it and Chilla as well:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/Skizzenbuch2SeanConnery.jpg]

Hum, other pictures of mine are hum NOT so suitable for the JC boards, because they show almost nude fairies. But this one here should be okay, too. It shows a statue I tried to draw two summers ago:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/Landschaftsmalerei1StaturamHohnsenS.jpg]

Oh and this I did last night for a very, very special friend of mine, even though I am always a bit afraid of doing faces.

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/Thrawn.jpg]

But I hope everybody can clearly see WHO that is!

I will go to the copy shop tomorrow and bring my two other pictures there. At present their size is too big for my scanner!

14. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Thrawny-boy!!! [face_dancing] [face_love] So cute!

And thanks for the compliment, Mum. [:D] I forsee you will become a great art master one day!!! :D

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Me? Nay, I want to teach others to believe in themselves, try themselves out and find their own way to express themselves.

Painting is just a hobby for me, a ventile sometimes even.

16. LadyWhilla

LadyWhilla Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Your artwork has a very unique character to it, Azure. Bold, defined, and with your own expressiveness. Well done.:D

17. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I'm so sorry to hear about the job "difficulties," Azure--it's too bad, really. But I do wish you much success, whichever path you take (the job and additonal schooling in Germany, or the program in the Netherlands). And we'll always be looking forward to seeing more work from you!

These portraits are wonderful (and don't be shy to share them--we're all students in art: it's one of the fun things about it--we never stop learning!)--the first is very expressive: I love the downturned gaze, and the shadows and contrasts are very beautiful. The statue is also very nice--was this a sculpture you know, or live close to...? And of course we know who this third piece illustrates! ;) Who could mistake that cool blue skin and glowing red eyes? :D The thing that's awesome about this one is that you've captured Thrawn's intensity, with the deep shadowing and fierce stare. Wonderful!

Great additions to your gallery! :D

FF

18. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Love the pics Nicole, they are amazing.

19. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    [:D] Very happy to see you managed to do some new paintings this weekend. That looks great :* *proud of the strenght of expression you manage to put in your art*

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Blessed be, Whilla! And be sure there is more soon! See, I always paint between 1-2 acryl pictures in a go. I work on one while the others dry a bit! Therefore two other pictures do exist... but are NOT to be revealed yet. I need to go to the university print shop to get a smaller copy of those originals. And one is NOT finished even yet!

Dear FF, thanks for your kind words. Then I also should post those that I am NOT so sure of like the Sean Connery one and yes, the statue stands in a nearby park. It is a nude little prince, but the picture was also too big for my scanner. About Thrawn, well this idear was hunting me for a while. And an illustrated version of THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GREY inspired me somehow the past days. I had to let that inspiration out. And about my future worries: it helps to have dear friends, good music to listen to, some acryl colours in the house and the faith that there is always ANH! Thank you!

Hi Erica! I am happy to see you around and give you more soon!

My beloved, I used the weekend of your absense well! Knowing you where out there, happy and smiley, gave me a lot of energy. You are my muse! I love you! It feels good to be with an extraordinary man like you. I just hope we have enough space in our future common flat to hang up SW paintings there, originals and copies!

21. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Nice Thrawn!

22. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Yes You have definetly a very interesting painting style :p

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Jada, yes Thrawn is always nice and an art lover...

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/Thrawncomestolive2.jpg].

Doing him was fun!

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/Thrawncomestolive1.jpg]

But there will be more soon!

Bianca, I feel honored that you said this. Thank you!

24. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Nice! On those photos the shading is even more expressive, and the eyes really radiate Azure :*

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    *has shinny eyes now and beams at her beloved!*

So my MOTOROLA can do nice pictures from time to time. It is NOT that crappy as I thought!

*hugs her master & commander!*

And thanks for posting in here! It means so much for me!

*also would like to thank you for your kind tips on the phone last night!*

Yes, painting or having a walk is better than sitting around at home rather nervously & devour chocolate!

*will do more paintings and walks with friends then!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.